They put the FBI verified "Boy Lover" logo on his forehead in Times fucking Square...

They put the FBI verified "Boy Lover" logo on his forehead in Times fucking Square. They are admitting to sexually exploiting this child in plain sight and we arent rioting yet. I hate this world. I hate these people.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-083809_Chrome.jpg (1079x1253, 549K)

FBIs depictions of the boy lover logo

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-082937_Chrome.jpg (1080x915, 288K)

>Jew York

Attached: 1484630211428.jpg (800x582, 118K)

On top of that, I found a social services worker, government workers that are supposed to protect kids, being a pedophile apologist. They're on the fucking inside. Guys, we are going to lose if we dont do something right now. Why arent we in the streets over this?

Attached: IMG_20181219_082359.jpg (1564x1564, 161K)

Try telling anybody this, they'll give you the fluoride stare and call you crazy

People need to realize that the world goes 5 layers deeper than it shows on the surface. People let their emotions get in the way of logic and facts and it's why this society is doomed to fail.

>They are admitting to sexually exploiting this child in plain sight and we arent rioting yet.
its been like that at least since britney spears

That's the thing though, it's on a jumbotron in the busiest area in America... how can people not see this?

Attached: 1544901692259m.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

WHY ARENT WE DOING ANYTHING THEN

Attached: 1544898651792.jpg (381x480, 52K)

Side by side if it helps get it out more. This isnt a game. Expose expose expose.

Attached: d5f84de8c0f4d7dc9bb07da7a3c65f453ed6b86f60c9c82ad137e92d2abf2ccc.jpg (1400x1027, 387K)

most "people" are animal spirits, there are very few actual people here with us change starts with those that actually command agency

>current year
>still a a pedophobe

Attached: 1542550752144.jpg (666x626, 211K)

because america loves hot white jailbait ass

It's hard not to believe the NPC meme has some truth to it when people see this and still sit and do nothing. Evil has a face, name, home and power and we are jaut letting it have it's way because we'rentoo scared of those in power.

Attached: 1542465607066.png (600x599, 432K)

Modern Americans are cowardly NPCs who deserve the chamber just as much as these perverts for sitting and doing nothing while they're children were abused in plain sight

the jewiest jew that ever jewed: hello, i am a white person just like yourself.

dont be so mad. the silent majority agrees with you

This being on page 4 makes me a little sad too. Do people just not care that this is right under our noses?

abbey is a qt though pls leave her alone at least

The point is we have to stop being silent. We are in the minority because we are the ones yelling this. The silent majority are cowards

no, we just have jobs and families more important

Me too. So did the founders when they rode on horseback to fight in the war against degenerates. So did the crusaders.

>people ITT just now learning about the inside job
its worldwide too fyi, go watch some leaks FROM COPS in my flag and some admit they were shutdown BY child services for looking into abuse.
shut down = early retirement or "accidents"

Oh I know. My parents are teachers. They haven't witnessed anything illegal but youd be shocked at the questionable things that go on in schools to program kids... even in small town nebraska

absolutely chosenpilled.

Attached: 1542412002681.png (756x531, 995K)

the only real crime in pubic schools is 0 tolarance for whites and forgiveness for blacks. I think less school shootings would happen if fighting your bully wouldnt result in being expelled

oh yes, i heard this tune before.

but for our Ameribros. why dont you guys hammer the CPS 24/7 on this. i know this wont do much. but keep spamming them till you get someone who gives a damn. this will not be easy to swallow, but believe it or not there are people in the CPS that do care. i would try till someone would listen, fuck i wish i could do it myself as a Dutch man

Off-topic. the chan was down and now my pc goes berserk when i try to post, nice. how many direct lines do we have now to the authorities?

every black women in college wants to work for cps. Take a guess why its an incompetent agency?

>how many direct lines do we have now to the authorities?
I'd just like to state all my posts are satire, and that im a nonviolent pacifist who loves all skin colors and countries

>Off-topic. the chan was down and now my pc goes berserk when i try to post, nice. how many direct lines do we have now to the authorities?
/b/ has had a direct line to the NSA since at least 2004 newfag. fucking MOOT said as much.

Believe it or not the lgbt don't fucking want pedophiles under their umbrella either

This needs to make its way to normie spheres like facebook already, it gets slid by pedo internet defence force here

This is close to me. I think only tourists and cigarette smokers notice these.

Must suck to have an office window facing this.

lgb didnt want t but they got it.
hownew.ru

It's the wrong way around and more round than triangle shaped?

Faggot I am likely older of a poster than you

so 3? cia, nsa, and in my case mI6.
hey guys. sup!
back to topic. oh i know, like i said. there are some, and yeah maybe not that many. hence keep on trying to you find someone who gives a damn. it is sad tho, fuck i hate not able to do anything.

thought about this while solving copious amounts of captchas. i am just throwing this out there. but the UN might be a nice way to go about this, you know having them do something good before they get disbanded. this is a human rights issue. fuck it i am going to look in to this myself.

>its an oldfag pissing contest episode
pass, that accomplishes nothing.

Attached: desudesu.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Pizzagate is real and they are mocking us at this point

You're the faggot that started it, dunce

the only humans rights issues they care about is sending every 3rd worlder to the 1st world to receive gibs

i want to say this is not true...but i would be lying my ass off. but yea. i wish there was something i could do. but not murican

Attached: 1544207025781.jpg (288x288, 47K)

Because america.