Trump is officially no longer /ourguy/

trump is officially no longer /ourguy/

fuck that orange nigger kike lover

Attached: americadrump.jpg (1337x657, 319K)

ORANGE MAN BAD THANKS SHAREBLUE.

>orange man good
>hate trump=democract/liberal/shareblue/shill

Attached: NPC..png (636x773, 8K)

Chim(p)ing in as the 3rd African nation ITT... how do Trump supporters reason re. the JQ? Ivanka is a fucking kike and is fucking a kike damnit

>trump is leaving Syria
>posts like this pop up l
Makes you think.

ISRAEL IS A NATION OF PEACE, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Attached: aFsafSGswrghSG.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>goyim are waking up better calm them down fast drumpf !
>don't worry my jew masters ill just say im pulling out of syria

how shabbos of you, amerimutt.

Attached: amerineten.jpg (300x168, 11K)

We could instead just once again destroy your nations with ease if you want, sandnigger.

FUCK OFF OP TRUMP RULES

The mask slips

Attached: 1523457148273.jpg (730x1210, 172K)

Sharekike, stop being so obvious.

>calling someone else a kike
You worship a kike shill

and?

Attached: want you.jpg (693x1200, 183K)

Damn guess I’ll vote for Hillary next time... thanks Shareblue!

>shills have to flood the board because hes pulling the neocohen glow in the darks out

>the truth

All of them except Trump...

Are you implying that the shills on here take a strict republican vs Democrat standpoint? Are you retarded?

reagan said maga
clinton said maga
trump said maga
there is no duality
just evil playing both
sides.

Attached: type-of-piles1.jpg (552x373, 162K)

This picture is so wrong it hurts

You're a retard. Trump has always been a dirty Jew lover, and that's why Jow Forums loves him.

Who the fuck is trying to convince anyone that republicans are bad and democrats are evil? We’re past that shit bruh.. go back to watching cable television

see

What's the deal with the recent 360 on Trump?

You must be new.
School is out for the holidays. It’s mini summer in here. This happens every school break.

The way trump has shifted conservatism is by itself enough to seperate him from TPTB. The fact white men are waking up en mass across the world is largely due to Trump and also scares (((them))).

He is fighting hundreds of years of Kike entrenchment. Did you think this would be easy? It’s not going to happen exactly how you want it or when you want it but there is nothing you can do about it so stop demoralizing and check out the /SIG/. Oh wait you’re just demoralization shills and this is your job. Remember, shills get the rope too!

Shills, this shit happens like every month.

Wow wonderful. I see how wrong I am now.

Look at the conservative movement. THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED. White men are waking up because of Trump’s rhetoric. (((They))) have turned their media machines against him. (((They))) haven’t been this scared in decades! The ideas that shook the world 80 years ago are now being talked about!

You willingly choose not to look at all of Trumps acomplishments (it’s okay we all know why).

Fuck I need to get off this website and stop giving these shills sheckels

If you don’t like Trump you’re a lefty

The shills have been going crazy this month. We will probably be getting more good news this month.

Republicucks and cuckservative do, that's who.
>liberal bad!
>leftist bad!
>demonrat bad!
Nonstop literally like an npc

Cucked and boomerpilled

another hidden thread. thanks.

There's only one ending wars and building up America.

Nice try jew. Just withdrew from syria. Cant control who your daughter bangs. One jew in the cabinet. ONE. Appointed first white European Fed reserve chair in 30 years. Jay Powell

Trump is a big fat niggerfaggotjew cuck.

Yep. Based Muslims and based Jewish-American commies showing us the light. Free Palestine.

MAGAPEDES BTFO XD

Attached: filthy_kike_trumpenstein.png (1352x902, 504K)