Two backpackers from Norway and Denmark get their throats slit in the mountains of Morocco

Two backpackers from Norway and Denmark get their throats slit in the mountains of Morocco.
Their last dying words were "but muh white male patriarchy" and "I don't need no man".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6504783/Bodies-2-Scandinavian-women-Morocco.html?fbclid=IwAR2sDH_HUoxb13fW2ugrYTjWlAJ1FhikASU1QwcIE2Nlh5hZgGVHiHhH_W4

Attached: backpackers.png (651x554, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/07/31/634373403/d-c-couple-killed-in-tajikistan-attack-were-biking-around-the-world-together
simplycycling.org/
simplycycling.org/blog/2018/6/25/39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked.
>Their last dying words were "but muh white male patriarchy" and "I don't need no man".
kek'd

why would you go to Africa if you're a defenseless white woman? darwin award winners right here.

Great news.

Attached: 1539459260768.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

i bet they loved travelling

What is it with retarded white women going to dangerous places?

24 and 28 years old, wow, women age like absolute shit.

White females are the most pampered and spoiled creatures on the planet. They think the dangers/reality of the world dont apply to them because they've always had it so easy in the west.

this

>wake up
>two femoids have been killed by sandniggers
>smile

You probably aren't far off the mark

I'd love to know more last words in situations like this. I gotta think they all turn out like Amanda Kijera (who wasn't murdered, but could have easily been as she was gangraped in Haiti)

She yelled "Please stop, I'm a Malcolm X scholar!"

Attached: Amanda Kijera.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Unironically vritue signaling. They feel they prove wrong all the men trying to protect them and that all people om the planet are peaceful saints, all countries are safe and everyone warning them is a bigot.

I know this, because I have the exact same friend. She went to Africa to help build houses for poor children.... got robbed twice and got shot at. When she came back she said it's our fault cuz we have exploited them. When I pointed out that 1. Bulgaria has nothing to do with Africa 2. All the formerly colonized countries are still mich better than the others and 3. She was lucky not to get raped/killed she called me a bigot and has not spoken to me since.

>mfw

Attached: e4c9d3b87b591ef53f563fce12aba495.jpg (683x1024, 121K)

So were they raped or not? This article is missing critical info.

a 28 year old student lol
That makes perfect sense. I didn't really consider that though because I'm a man and even then I wouldn't step foot out of my hostel without a knife or gun in Africa.

Hey cunts, I'm actually Moroccan and this type of shit never happened before. piece of shit who did it is gonna be assraped for the rest of his life because the government can't make ends meet without those tourist euros.

You have to go back, sand nigger

Attached: 1545231004206.png (440x390, 162K)

>no one has ever been raped and murdered in Morocco before

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

Reminds me off.

Attached: 1509547334412.jpg (990x920, 136K)

I have a folder of those

>Dumb roasties get toasty
yeah rip

Attached: JC Denton whatashame.png (500x711, 150K)

looks like she sucked to much cock

lol why? I already got me a nice obedient dutch white girl. Thinking of puncturing my condoms so I can start planting my seed in her soon. First one's gonna be an accident, the next 4 won't be haha amirite?

Why are the northern European women such whores?

>haha

>Why are the northern European women such whores?

Why are women such whores?

Damn I was hoping women in eastern Europe would be more self aware. I now this type of girls very well from my university days here in Cuckmany but the fact that it has even spread to countries like Bulgaria makes me really sad.

how does it feel being from Europe's shittiest country? incel

women are the best I love and respect them. and so should you

>

Attached: 1e9.png (625x626, 32K)

Better than Morocco, shitskin!

Attached: Ds3phjmVAAAHTqB.jpg (544x480, 34K)

They arent whores, whores are fun and you can fuck em
Most girls ive met have rarely (if ever) had to face negative consequenses, hardships, rejection or loneliness so they assume the world is amazing and nice to everyone and since 0 effort went into getting this for them (parents and boyfriends provide) they just think this can easily be fixed.

tl:dr they are naive. caring and dumb

respec wahmen reeeeee

you are trying too hard

what were they doing up in the atlas mountains?
atlas is the 33rd vertebrae in the spine and Zeus
was put to death when he was 33. were these
girls challenging Zeus and he sent death to
them for it.

based, redpilled. don't fuck with Zeus.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 875K)

BBC

Northern European women need to stop going to third world countries by themselves.

Attached: Kris and Lisanne.jpg (900x477, 79K)

spooky

I had a danish roommate once in Morocco, treated him well and helped him out with many things. When he went back to Denmark I found out he was talking shit about me to other would-be exchange students. Are all danish men traitorous autistic cucks?

add me? nigger it's Jow Forums not facebook

Why the hate, how do u know they are and think like this. RIP have some respect.

I highly doubt it. The only thing bulgaria is better than Morocco at is it's easier to GTFO of Bulgaria. There's a reason your population hasn't risen in about 30 years.

Which one do euro's honestly feel is the worst of the worst?

Why are Scandinavians so fucking naive? Why do they think the rest of the world operates like their own sheltered playpen countries?

Attached: Capture.png (1238x279, 43K)

real talk mate. Wrong place though, this place is full of frustrated virgins. Everyone knows Reddit is the best place to meet and interact with well-adjusted people.

Take a wild guess.

+1 for using Reddit to meet great people.

> Everyone knows Reddit is the best place to meet and interact with well-adjusted people.
You don't lose your Vcard by fucking another dude in the ass faggot.
Mildly funny bait though desu.

Attached: reddit.gif (700x478, 925K)

probably yes. I'm Moroccan and I know the government won't be releasing such info just to not make it worse, but none of their belongings were stolen and the three guys who did it were caught, will end up confessing to rape and murder.

Attached: fundamental-change.png (1000x1432, 776K)

Acording to police they weren't robbed, since their belongings were still in their tent. They did mention a possible 'sexual motive' so yeah, take a guess.

Propaganda, indoctrination. Lethal among idealistic young woman, northern europeans. Its specific goal is to weaken these societies. These women are lost to their race forever. While the dregs of humanity breed uncontrollably and invade the white homelands unobstructed. # mass immigration

>Both women had both been studying 'outdoor activities and cultural guidance'

So 24 and 28 year old "students" of some BS degree that you don't even need to be a guide get killed in the 3rd world. This story is a microcosm of the west's problems. If they had been properly married and raising children they would be happy and alive instead of riding the cock carousel in "school" and exotic foreign locations until they are almost 30.

Attached: 170321-teacher-sex-student-smile-mugshot-01.jpg (263x691, 55K)

why the hate?
you know how much hate we get when we warn roasties about this shit?

No loss, the trash took itself out

She was probably a sex tourist too.

Inagine being this much of a cuck

good riddance
S

The one on the right has got those vegan horseteeth

Those wrinkly eye bags, damn

many of them are sodomites, pedos though

And do you remember these mutts wh ogot killed in some shittystan country ?

D.C. Couple Killed In Tajikistan Attack Were Biking Around The World Together

The two American bicyclists killed in an attack in Tajikistan on Sunday were a couple from Washington, D.C., who quit their jobs to bike around the globe.

The couple, Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both 29, had been on the road for just over a year.

On their blog, they described the kindness and generosity of strangers around the world as they biked through Africa, Europe and central Asia.

There were hard days, setbacks and acts of cruelty, too — strangers who tried to run them off the road, or push them off their bikes.

But Austin wrote in April: "Badness exists, sure, but even that's quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this."

npr.org/2018/07/31/634373403/d-c-couple-killed-in-tajikistan-attack-were-biking-around-the-world-together

>Why do they think the rest of the world operates like their own sheltered playpen countries?
Because of the media

Cant recall the context but someone mentioned race (i think it was an offical investigation) and said non-european men are commiting the vast majority of rapes
The next day Aftonbladet (CNN 2.0) had a columnist write a paper about how swedish men are no better and that some swedish men asked her if her pussy was slanted (she was a gook)

What irks me the most is this is prolly not true since its a line from the movie Hannibal Rising so she prolly made the whole story up

Virtue signaling is tough work.

Forgot the photo

Attached: SOYCOUPLE.jpg (1100x824, 205K)

His basedness in particular is aggravating as fuck.

A white western woman being a whore?

Do you really think it could happen?

>asked her if her pussy was slanted (she was a gook)
The truth hurts

Attached: 1544632421675.jpg (258x245, 12K)

AYYYYYYYYYY

>Muslims never rape

Is that you Schlingmann?

>Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan
>bike around the world with a woman
>stare at her ass all day
>not married
what a cuck.

Lmao dumb mountain berbs, the King is gonna execute them. The country thrives on western tourism.

>There were hard days, setbacks and acts of cruelty, too — strangers who tried to run them off the road, or push them off their bikes.

I bet they were Ugandan of Nigerian. Ay ay get off of de road!!

This is why you shouldn’t try so hard for (you)s on social media, it can get you killed. Imagine trying so hard to impress someone you don’t even like.

Based refugees doing allah work

>she prolly made the whole story up

Is it possible? That shes a lying whore pushing an evil agenda?

Post em

the video is evcellent.

Hitches get Stitches
Allah Agbers

Attached: Allah Agbers—Eblem from the Salamic Zdate of Irogg and Finland.png (720x720, 112K)

they are trying to prove us wrong and unlike them i am still racist still comfy still white rich and alive. jokes on them hoes

I wonder if their blog is still up, I'd like to see the comments

based

Yes it is and it is cringe AF as I can see from the photos
simplycycling.org/

last post and comments:
simplycycling.org/blog/2018/6/25/39

I can become anything I want through effort and dedication, rich the least of it, but you can never be white :^)

They died because they were dumb idiots without proper knowledge of the place. They werent killed.
Also they probably smoked some shit.

Enjoy

Attached: 1517836170240.png (845x639, 247K)

Eбaти тъпaтa oвцa лoл

now even german scientists rather attend a symposium in Nigeria than Sweden
how does that make you feel Sven?

Attached: SchwarzerEmail2.jpg (1121x390, 115K)

This.

тoп кeк

Attached: enriched.png (1000x784, 403K)

based and redpilled

This is why user, women like your friend should be raped. Muhammad or Ahmed is goimg to do it, so it may as well be you.

filename

Attached: redpills for daughters.jpg (4000x3000, 2.2M)

Toll paid in full

Why is everyone ignoring that these two f*males were raised in an environment and brainwashed to believe what they did. It's easy to laugh "lol stoopid libtards" but you should be angry that zog victimized them in the first place.

women are mentally children and feminism and equal rights were a mistake

Attached: 1527618433451.jpg (767x1600, 386K)

Are you guys saying that rapes never occur in the west?

Attached: 1487849926-lossy-compressed.gif (480x600, 1.59M)

lets update it

Attached: 346589534658780.jpg (4000x3000, 2.18M)

no, women do the raping in the west by cutting your balls off with marriage and the law being on their side