Steve Carrell now stars as a pedophile who gets beaten like a pedophile should be in Welcome To Marwen and the movie is...

Steve Carrell now stars as a pedophile who gets beaten like a pedophile should be in Welcome To Marwen and the movie is praises to standing up to "hate" wtf? What is wrong with our society?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marwencol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They made the gang that beat him up Neo-Nazis even though irl they weren't and even had a Negro among their members.

Where does it say he's a pedophile in the synopsis?

This is propaganda

The guy diddled kids?
Also checked

Fuck me. Pol is always right. They are pushing pedo acceptance.

Seriously, these fuckers are going to try to fuck our kids if we are lucky enough to even have them.

Just looked it up and no where does it say he was a pedophile. Post some proof.

they are really pushing pedo acceptance

Dont worry you won't be having kids incel.
You are a loser with autism

>When a devastating attack shatters Mark Hogancamp (Steve Carell) and wipes away all memories, no one expected recovery. Putting together pieces from his old and new life, Mark meticulously creates a wondrous town where he can heal and be heroic. As he builds an astonishing art installation—a testament to the most powerful women he knows—through his fantasy world, he draws strength to triumph in the real one. In a bold, wondrous and timely film, Welcome to Marwen shows that when your only weapon is your imagination…you’ll find courage in the most unexpected place.

This is typical Hollywood shit about retards. OP is a faggot leftist creating a slide thread.

He got heat up for saying he likes to cross dress. I like to get angry like the next guy but please don’t get me all riled up for no good reason you bitch ass punk

That's fucking disgusting.

they're pushing crossdressing acceptance. pedo acceptance is next year

>A 40 year old virgin is also a pedophile
Not buying it

Is his character really a pedo?
This fucking movie, all i know about it is from the ads.
>ispirational true story
>hero
>uplifting
>a single childless middle age man that plays with dolls all day
I. Hat. This. Gay. Earth.

Can you show me one place where it says he was a pedo? All im seeing is that he was a cross dresser.

Sauce on the pedo claim? I know he was a cross dresser but haven't found any info on him being a sex offender.

He apologized recently about The Office promoting toxic masculinity rape culture, is this related?

It wouldn't. It based on a book about a pedo

He did? All i heard was he said it coukdnt me made today because of political correctness.

No difference, retard

>expecting them to tell you he's a pedophile in the synopsis

They aren't going to do that. It would immediately remove his victim status and a whole lot of people would simply agree with his being beaten for being a kid-fucker.

Attached: makesyouthink.png (897x3559, 294K)

He wasn't a pedophile. He had a fetish for wearing women's shoes, I don't think he even did full blown crossdressing based on the original documentary I saw a while back (it's called Marwencol). That said this movie looks like a retarded, needlessly over-dramatized version of what was already a perfectly good documentary left as is. Having a bunch of faggoty CGI to animate the figures in his miniature town adds nothing and only serves to make his situation less real and interesting and more cartoonish and unrelatable.

Checked

Goddamnit, this is what I’m starting to hate about /pol. Yes, there is degeneracy in our society and we need to be informed about it, but there’s assholes and shills on this board who always twist the truth just a little bit to spread disinformation.

The dude got beat up because he admitted to those guys he was a cross dresser. Not a pedophile. Yes, still degenerate, but not worth a beating level of degeneracy. But if you got proof the dude was a pedo, gib proofs.

I was partially interested in seeing the documentary this is based on, but now knowing the dude was a cross dresser I’m wanting to see it less and less. I already can’t stand the Steve Colbert/Carrell clones.

holy shit thought this was anti-semetic propaganda, didn't realize it was he-she nonsense.. fuck.

If I assume you are correct....why the heck even highlight a dude that wears lady shoes? I mean there are a lot of ppl with notable achievements, why focus on this mental creep? Hollywood just needs to burn to the ground.

I love me some Steve Carell
one of the greatest

What’s with retards in this thread making shit up?

Hollywood doesn’t like achievement s these days, they like victims

I feel sympathy for pedophiles already. After all they are (((just like us))) awww

Attached: jewrace.jpg (570x302, 53K)

i was wonder what the jew had in mind with this propaganda. i saw the preview and my cringy jew detector started a buzzing although no clues were given in the scenes i saw.

He was a cross dresser. Not a pedo

Dude pedophiles are now part of the lgbt so they are a protected group now. You could get in trouble for discrimination.

Attached: 0E42C425-3148-4A17-9376-51563E055CDF.png (500x400, 130K)

>why the heck even highlight a dude that wears lady shoes?
I recommend you watch the documentary (Marwencol). They don't reveal he does this until towards the end if I remember correctly, because he sustained serious brain damage when he got beat up in the bar and part of what's so interesting about the documentary is how he was beat into retardation / amnesia and doesn't even recognize his self from before the incident e.g. he started reading a journal he used to keep and when he describes it he does so like he's talking about someone else and learning new things he wasn't aware of about his former self. It's not just that he remembers by reading the journal and being told about himself by an old friend, it's that he's completely dissociated from the past self and even after learning about what he used to be like it rings no bells for him and is treated like new pieces of trivia he's picked up about a separate person.
Anyway, two major things he has no idea about initially are A) his alcoholism and B) that fetish for women's shoes. The first one's explored a lot more because he's seeing his past self and the self-destructive / addictive behavior with fresh eyes and it's really cool to watch how total dissociation from the past can let a formerly helpless addict see outside of the self-inflicted hell he used to live in. The second one is more like a last minute quirky reveal where he asks his friend if the women's shoes in his house belonged to an ex-girlfriend or ex-wife only to be told they were his. It isn't the focus of the documentary at all. It's just one extra detail in his overarching break from memory and continuity of self / identity.

You're the retard here, chomolover

Ha ha, church of the sub genius proven right; Accu-beatings work

>It would immediately remove his victim status and a whole lot of people would simply agree with his being beaten for being a kid-fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc

Attached: sandison.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

co-sign. It's a great doc/story.

>Marwencol
BASED

Oh shit, maybe we should start beating fags and drug addicts again.

sauce that the real life person was a pedo

no, you retarded nigger
its based on a true story about a guy who was beaten by a group of retards for telling them he was a crossdresser. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marwencol

I like how none of the trailers ever tell you the "hate crime" done to him. I always assumed it was anti semitism but when you research it its because he is a cross dresser and they clearly are leaving that out. Fuck this movie normalizing degeneracy.

EXTERMINATUS THIS GAY EARTH

The elite and faggots who reside on the coasts have lost touch with reality and the American people.jpg

Hate is our rocket fuel!

Underrated

>What is wrong with our society?
Confusing 'our society' with peddled hollywood smut. There is a silent majority that just shakes its head and moves on. No need to comment, simply doesn't pay to see the movie. It is seen for the garbage it is and ever revealing itself as such. Calm down. Stop thinking b/c it come out of Hollywood, or on the top 40, it is mainstream. They are simply propaganda mechanisms. Most people today hate Hollywood and its arrogant freaks, especially the Gen Z and millenials. They want you to believe it is mainstream, when it's not.

Attached: Harvey_Weinstein_2.jpg (640x427, 74K)

What's the deal with Steve Carrell playing a Jew in recent movies? Did he have to make a deal with someone to keep getting work?

>Marwen: a Jew
>The Big Short: a Jew

imagine having to push a fictional narrative to justify being an asshole

It seems like an inspirational story of a guy creating art out of trauma. Not everything is degenerate. Even if he's a crossdresser he didn't deserve to have the shit beaten out of him.

Love polniggers. Trying to equate cross dressing with raping children. Not brainlets at all

Is that what it is? I assumed it was just hardcore Autism.

>inb4 “he’s a Jew”
Raised Aroman Catholic, so it might not Be hereditary

Found the Kraut pedo