Pete Davidson 'claims he reached out to his inner circle at SNL but they ignored his pain and now thinks they don't...

>Pete Davidson 'claims he reached out to his inner circle at SNL but they ignored his pain and now thinks they don't care if he lives or dies'
>Davidson, 25, has 'reached out then lashed out' towards those in his inner circle
>He is in a 'dark place' and thinks SNL colleagues 'don't care if he lives or dies'
>A source close to the show told DailyMail.com they had been 'incredibly supportive' of him
>The comedian was taken off the show after missing rehearsal on Saturday then behaving erratically on set
>He then posted a worrying Instagram message saying he did not know if he wanted to carry on living
>His ex-fiancee Ariana Grande rushed to his office afterwards but he refused to see her
>SNL's executive producer Lorne Michaels is now trying to arrange for him to get treatment
>Davidson has spoken only in the past of his struggles with depression
>Since October, he has broken up with Grande and been criticized for mocking a war hero congressman Dan Crenshaw for his eye patch
>Crenshaw was among those to call Davidson to check on him after the post

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6511289/Pete-Davidson-dark-place-believes-people-dont-care-lives-dies.html

Attached: 7553038-6511289-According_to_friends_of_the_star_he_feels_he_has_reached_out_for-m-8_1545224296776.j (306x455, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Davidson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck cares? We all hope this AIDS ridden faggot dies horribly.

lol kys

This guy's face disgusts me. What the fuck even is he? Fucking khaki colored dickhead.

His father died on 9/11 in one of the WTC buildings.

Glad that faggot is dead.

>womp womp

I hope he kill himself and live streams it , but fucks it up someone so I can watch him suffer for hours before he dies.

Dan Crenshaw is such a great guy

what a jackass

A common occurrence in Amerimutt land.

“Depression” = Hollywood speak for Drug Addict

Pottery

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

To be fair, SNL makes a lot of people turn to drugs and suicide.

Dude has BPD, literally everything he does is for attention. Stop giving it to him.

>Since October, he has broken up with Grande and been criticized for mocking a war hero congressman Dan Crenshaw for his eye patch

Top lel, rubbing the salt in

If he really wanted to die, he would have killed himself and not posted about it on social media. This is literal woman-tier behaviour.

>haha all those fucking retard Trump supporters
WAHHHHH IMMA KILL MYSELF
Anyone who writes a suicide note is a manipulative piece of shit looking for victim status and virtue signaling. PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER OR DONT THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN
fucking loser scum

>dailymail
Fuck off, for real.

Makes sense, every time I watch it I want to fucking shoot myself.

>Pete Davidson

OMFG ENOUGH ABOUT THIS DOUCHE!

He never should have been famous. He's like that loser in high school who is kind funny sometimes in the background but still a creepy weirdo that nobody would want to be alone with.

I went to high school with him. He wasn’t hated but he was like an extra, someone you don’t think about, he was just there. He always tried to be funny but came off as obnoxious and cringey. He was a such a loser that he paid one of my friends $20 to hang out with him once. His dad died in 9/11 which is sad or whatever but he uses that along with anything else he can for attention and pity. That’s what his entire career has been based on, pity. Whaaa, my dad died in 9/11, whaa I have Chron’s disease, whaa I’m mentally ill, whaa I’m depressed and nobody likes me. He is the most undeserving, ungrateful “famous” person of all time and I have an unnatural, visceral hatred for him. I sincerely hope he kills himself.

So did the winner from Murder in Small Town X, but that guy was a firefighter.

The real question is how the fuck did he get on SNL in the first place?

LOL. Several people who watch Revenge of the CIS were taking bets on how long until this fag offs himself. Most people are betting that...
>it will be death by OD
>it will happen early next year
My bet was he'd OD around Christmas. I guess we'll see who wins.

>>Crenshaw was among those to call Davidson to check on him after the post
Cucked.

>Waaaah the SNL doesnt care about me.
Imagine being this kind of kiked in the head. Why the fuck wpuñd any sane person search help in a group if progffesional play pretenders. Holy shit kekekekekke.

Fucking die already you good for nothing kike

fucking savage digits

S-shut up!

Attached: 1390073020765.gif (633x758, 14K)

pete says he reads Jow Forums and he wants
you all to simp and kiss his ass to make
that fake jew kike amalekite feel better.

some of the sorriest shit i've ever seen.
people who want to die just off themselves
this pale nigger wants attention.

Attached: 15448547611842.jpg (960x960, 360K)

"His father was of mostly Jewish heritage"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Davidson

>checks flag
i guess you would know sven

>butthole eyes

t. pic related

Attached: newest-picture-of-pete-davidson-and-ariana-grande-butthole-eyes-35762172[1].png (500x659, 109K)

>mock kanye's mental health issues
>mock war veteran for losing his eye
>cry about your own mental health issues
liberals are horrible fucking people down to their core

and the vet even called him to check up on him, I guarantee you if the roles were reversed this giga-kike wouldn't have checked on Crenshaw

Attached: uncle sam melting pot.jpg (736x759, 166K)

He’s Jewish you mong. it’s like the make a wish foundation for kikes, everyone gets a turn.

First wetback tekashi369, now some super mutant mutt.

Stop making stupid people famous

Based and redpilled

People with depression don’t post about their depression on fucking Instagram.

sounds like a lot of people I went to HS with, holy hell.

>be narcissist
>be crushed that all of your other narcissist "friends" don't give a fuck if you live or die
I wonder if he realizes he's viewed as nothing but dead weight to that show? Think the penny has dropped for him yet that his "friends" only kept him around because he made himself moderately useful, and now that he's broken he's already dead to them? Can narcissists ever really learn anything?

> Hollywood speak for Drug Addict
Isn't that exhaustion?

hes a kike

I would hope he offs himself, but then it would just be twisted around by liberals and the media as some kind of retarded martyrdom bullshit.

Or he was reaching out. The body doesn't want to die. It isn't easy to kill yourself. Just another abhorrent leaf post. I hope we get to kill you all in my lifetime.

If all of this is true then he is very close to publicly saying "nigger" any day now. Maybe he'll settle for a lesser slur like "faggot", but it's coming.

Go back to bed, Pete.

He did a movie with Bill Hader and Bill set up the audition. Fuck Bill Hader.

isnt 25 when male brains fully develop?>
did he finally understand he is trash?

Attached: s3wf.jpg (500x379, 154K)

>No talent
>Not attractive
>Famous
When somebody is famous for no discernible reason they are guaranteed to be a nepotistic kike

Attached: pete-davidson-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg (887x887, 39K)

Ayo that face is New York as fuck.

Are you a kike too? Jews try to keep their children away from goyim and schwartzes.

This.

This.

I tried a half hearted feminine suicide. A little over 20 years ago now. I didnt get the job done cos i didnt really want to do it. I wanted attention. I am still ashamed of that incident all these years later.
In fact, any attention seeking behavior (attention for its own sake) that I may exhibit at times brings forth a feeling of uneasiness. I would stomp it it out in my kids a the first sniff

Canada bro is spot-on. Women tier carry-on.

On 9/11 or in 9/11?

Who gives a fuck about this penis-faced ZOGbot.

>virtue signaling
You don't know what that is apparently. Stop fucking using buzzwords, you fucking retard.

jesus fuck that is one ugly brown goblin, almost black. Northern Italian, perhaps?

What a faggot.

>suicide note
>virtue signaling

Attached: 571F9642-046E-4F66-AF69-E63AE63BB7E9.jpg (828x952, 508K)

Heels high! Aмepикaнcкий spy!

Is 'buzzword' a buzzword?

He noticed Ariana Grande was a tranny then had a meltdown after he was fucking her open wound.

What a fucking homosexual, he should unironically khs.

Trump curse. :^)

when you are a tool for the jew against trump you get what you deserve, i hope his paycheck was worth it.

Attached: let that.jpg (500x548, 48K)

borderlines personalities should be executed. grande can go to.

Whast the fuck is Jow Forums TMZ now

KILL YOURSELF and I mean OP

how long until he is found hung by his neck with a red scarf with a note that reads "im sorry I hurt everyone's feelings. I was a good boy"

Hi Kyle Mooney

he should probably stop smoking crack. i mean sheesh.

b-b-but his penis is YUGGEEEE guys that was suppose to sustain him until death.

What a worthless faggot

Kek. True. Do they know how ugly they are? The Miami mongrel gives them a run for their money though

>celeb shit
Is Jow Forums full of stay at home moms?

A friend of mine saw him sobbing outside a deli in Williamsburg on Sunday, kek

>Whast the fuck is Jow Forums TMZ now
maybe it is. It's a bear market out there & this site needs the ratings up. This is the kinda TRASH that gets the clicks!

Attached: silly billy.jpg (351x351, 10K)

You think your are coming to Jow Forums but you are really coming to their edgy drudge report. Redeem each thread with something useful.

READ CULTURE OF CRITIQUE.

uses the word 'celeb'

Half of us have been to your moms home. Cockjockey

This. Total predator vibe. The guy who'll get into a fight defending some cooze's honour then assrape her after she's not grateful enough. Basically like most male feminists.

Attached: D16E1C5C-34FF-4024-B62D-15F8A6214216.jpg (678x428, 110K)

He is 49% jewish. He said it on a radio interview

who cares. Itll be another dead at 27 thing.

I also recommend reading 'A critique of Culture of Critique.
I have my criticisms, but overall a great read.

also looks half black. That's 1% of human left

>Chron’s disease
shit sucks, no wonder he's depressed

49% jewish is really 100% jewish.
1% jewish is also 100% jewish.

Jewish fragility on full display

>"hey faggot man the fuck up, quit being a self pittying pussy, you think i acted like a bitch like you when i lost my eye?"

Its not.

Pretty sure that 1% that is left is just water and dead skin cells.

>they ignored his pain and now thinks they don't care if he lives or dies'
wtf i love SNL now

is there a known reason why Ariana left him?

Have you seen him? Have you heard her? Im shocked they didnt murder eachother on the first date.

>act like a cunt
>"wtf why wont anyone help me?!"

Attached: 1545131359011.gif (220x144, 305K)

yeah I get that but has there been a statement on the exact reason why

Ok, this is epic. He blows half is face off. Is paralyzed. Face falls near screen. Last thing he sees are the comments mocking his failure.

What a little bitch. How is he going to play this stupid game after what's his name killed himself and everyone blamed Grande? Get the fuck over it and stop playing the "I'm sad too!" card. You're right, I don't know what it's like to be rich, but I can guarantee it's a hell of a lot better than where I am now. Fuck him and his bitch boi whining.

Because she is a responsible, sensible young lady with a good head on her shoulders and feet firmly on the ground?

she said he has a small pee pee

Ariana grande pissed off the Jews. They had isis shoot people at her concert, suicided mac Miller, now her other ex will also die of fent....

Hi Ben Shapiro!

JUIF