TRUMP IS A JEWISH PU-

Attached: _20181219_102516.jpg (720x383, 45K)

Worry not Jow Forums
All the ISIS fighters have returned home to Europe

inb4 "Assad" gasses some more children

Lmao this

(((chemical weapons attack))) in a few days. Screenshot this

This

Based! Now they can go back to potecting Poland and Souyh Korea!

...ppet
Sage

just in time to appear on tesco christmas ads

Put me in the faggotcap, pls

Attached: 1532125158156.jpg (795x868, 184K)

Almost guaranteed.

Attached: 3984795.png (894x2584, 663K)

Watch in the coming weeks (((they))) will gas some Syrians and then blame it on Assad calling on a coalition to depose him and then the U.S. will get involved.

Oh, safe and sound, thank goodness.

-ppet

If ISIS is a Mossad puppet (hello Erran Morad) and USA is bombing Assad, who is a Kike lackey?

>implying ISIS isn't redpilled

Attached: chadmujahid.png (2518x1024, 268K)

Have you ever thought that Muslims being completely unironical about Islam might turn out to be a huge marketing tactic? Everybody else is just ironic about what they are doing.

To be fair, I'm sure many have returned to their homes in Canada as well.

Time for full scale war in either Iran or Ukraine then.

>use to be bluepilled, thinking they were just repulsive beings that oppressed gays and women because of their shitty religion
>begin to realize that they do it because women and lgbt shit fuck up society

Kikes usually need a false flag to pull that off. False flags are only made possible with coordination from deep state. They are right now engaged in a war with Trump while losing FBI every day.

Assad better watch out though, mossad is scrambling right now for a gas attack.

>USA defeating ISIS
>LMAO

>Implying ISIS isn't funded by Israel

Have you seen the footage of ISIS fighters pissing their pants at enemy contact and leaving their wounded officer behind? Shit was hilarious!

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1411x753, 2.19M)

shut up Kraut

IRAN, SYRIA, RUSSIA AND HEZBOLLAH DEFEATED ISIS
DON'T TAKE CREDIT YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

The mutt starts barking

Thanks Russia
Where’s the wall you orange retard

delusional hive-mind you got here.
bump

So this is how shills are going to argue when he get the troops out of middle east? SAD

Attached: 1545233499335.png (755x687, 589K)

Why the fuck would i have a problem with him pulling out the M.E? I actually support that. Im just saying, don't take credit for defeating isis when you've been bombing Assad's troops who were fighting isis, also while giving billions to the number one supporter of Isis, Yahoodi Arabia

That would be akin to saying jews did 9/11. If he manages to pull US completely out of Syira that's a huge victory in of itself.

We didn't react the last time jews and the UN made that claim. We didn't react when a Russian transport was shot down by the French. We didn't react when Iran almost missiled US troops. We didn't react when Israel got shot down. There's been a pattern. Jewish tricks haven't worked for over a year now.

Attached: 1541953585816.png (640x1136, 796K)

Nice try bigots

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19_102557.jpg (1080x1297, 310K)

40 billion for Israel. Peanuts for wall.

Israel funds isis you retarded nigger.

LMAO

Nevermind the whole Iraq, Afghanistan thing. Trump is totally ending these Jew wars, right guys?

Sounds like a love note to Putin apologizing for killing a bunch of worthless shitslavs.

I wonder how many liberals who once dreamed of this are now against it because orange man bad.