26 States Down, 17 In Progress, 7 More To Go

...where's your beloved Tucker Carlson on this issue, cucks???

Attached: usain't.jpg (800x445, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P1KB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this refering to?

Anti-BDS laws

It's the Weimar 2.0 version of McCarthyism, Hans

Hard to grasp how a country can be this zogged.
When you talk to people on the street, what do they think about Israel or Jews? When most of the states are up for such bs then this kind of brainwashing must be completely omnipotent. Is there no distrust of Jews at all in the US?

archive.is/P1KB5

Honestly, I'd wager 8 out of 10 Americans don't even know this law is on the books in their states

oh there is distrust, it's just no one talks about them. they exist completely on the periphery of society until they make use of their jewishness to get ahead. Otherwise they are completely silent.

But yes we are generally zogged, you can thank our education system for that one, what with literally every history course you take having to spend at least a week talking about the holocaust alone. People just don't question it because we don't have as long of a history with them as you guys. But there are signs that more and more people are starting to care less about Jews or outright hate them, it's just gonna take some time.

Are you from a state where this law?
We have it in Ohio and I never even knew until I read the article

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Honestly, I'd wager 8 out of 10 Americans don't even know this law is on the books in their states
Well, of course. Noone follows what laws are being passed by the legislature if it isn't something that arose huge public interest.
I'm generally asking how jews are being viewed. Because there is this passive aggressive tone in Germany whenever jews are being mentioned. It's veiled in anti-zionistic rhethoric and some mentioning of a holocaust but nobody really feels sorry for it.

>they exist completely on the periphery of society until they make use of their jewishness to get ahead.
Sooo.. all the time? Do people know how many of Trumps administration are jews?

>with literally every history course you take having to spend at least a week talking about the holocaust alone.
Well, naturally the history of the 20th century will include the holocaust.

>People just don't question it because we don't have as long of a history with them as you guys.
But you certainly have history lessons from other epochs as well?
As far as I can recall, history started with some general talk about timescales and dinosaurs and then with the stone age and then the old Egyptian/Sumerian stuff.

arent you just as bad tho?

>I'm generally asking how jews are being viewed
Depends on which circle you move in.
My crowd openly discusses their trickery and subversion, but we're small compared to the bluepilled masses.
But I have noticed average normies wondering out loud who is behind all the divisiveness in the country lately

>normies wondering out loud who is behind all the divisiveness in the country lately
Are they wondering (((who))) or who? How redpilled are they? Can they connect the dots?

No. Merkel is an extreme israel-phile in German politics and there are no photos of her at the wall (to my knowledge). She uses political pressure to dissuade other countries to move the embassy to Jerusalem and Germany takes a hard line on the two state solution and keeps the JCPOA alive.
Schulz spoke in the knesset and told them they are evil oppressors.
On the left anti-zionism is rampant and even our right isn't sucking israeli dick like Ezra Levant and Tommy Robinson in the UK or Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

no but I mean you literally have state sanctionned genocide and persecution agaisnt your own citizen and their intrests america isnt this bad, this is britain tier if not worse, arent only 30% of kids in germany german already?

More and more goyim are knowing every day. I see comments sections everywhere and it seems like more and more people are naming the Jew.

I thought we were talking about jews now.

>you literally have state sanctionned genocide and persecution agaisnt your own citizen
Immigration is very bad at the moment, but we're still better off than England. Percentagewise we have less non-white immigration than Britain, America, France, Sweden and probably a bunch of other nations. Italy doesn't even keep books orderly.

>arent only 30% of kids in germany german already?
No. Where did you get that from?

some article that mentionned a study in the preschools of germany

france is like 72% white, and worse for the lower generations, maybe 60% or less white

Anti-BDS Laws

Attached: 1527100257153.jpg (674x672, 93K)

Can't find anything on google about weimar being bad which is crazy because I read shit about it in the past. Can someone spoonfed me so I can be outed on facebook?

We only talk about fortnite, sex and drugs on the street

how many young whites do you see? how many young engineers, lawyers, scientists?
you idiots are sleepwalking into demographic suicide and don't realize it.

>some article that mentionned a study in the preschools of germany
Around 90 % of preschool children are "white". Depends on whether you count Bosnians e.g.

>how many young whites do you see? how many young engineers, lawyers, scientists?
What do you mean? In the street?

>you idiots are sleepwalking into demographic suicide and don't realize it.
Don't tell me. Demography has become an important topic in political conversations, though.

>Around 90 % of preschool children are "white".
mate you cannot honestly fucking believe that

What do you mean?
I've counted Poles, Russians, Croats and Irish as "white" if that's what you mean.

no I dont mean croats
like go... outside
go to one of your cities

you re around as bad as england, not sweden tier yet but very bad still
london is like 20% white, the 3 biggest english cities are majority nonwhite, same for paris, its hell, metro is the third world, outskirts are the same

Attached: 1526467698209.jpg (1536x1293, 691K)

>go to one of your cities
I live in Munich.

>london is like 20% white
No, it's 60% white.
You're talking a lot of bullshit, Francois.
There is no need to exaggerate, the situation is bad as it is.

Attached: 1473978283216.jpg (1029x1738, 269K)

>No, it's 60% white.
maybe not 20% white but 80 non british
and no I m not exagerating when I say paris is the same (not paris itself (intra-muros), but ile the france, the megacity that surrounds paris); is no more than 25% white, thats where most of the africans are in france, that the south and alsace lorraine

france is 75% white and ile de france is 25% white, and you re in a worst state than we are, things are bleak mate

Attached: fullweimar.jpg (220x318, 17K)

>maybe not 20% white but 80 non british
London is 55% non british.
Either get your facts right or doubt the governments numbers. You're stealing my time. I'm off getting dinner.

Attached: British Demographics.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

Jews are completely invisible to 99.9% of Americans. They don’t see any difference between a Smith and a Cohen on television. They don’t know about their nepotism or double standards. They don’t understand their role in academia and postmodern philosophy. (Or even what post modernism is). When they see politicians talk about Israel they just hear foreign policy stuff they don’t understand, and chalk it up to “ally in the Middle East prevents terrorism.” Anytime serious critisism comes up jews are very effective at calling antisemitism, a concept your average American doesn’t understand or really question.

Attached: A04767FA-8F09-4018-9EC8-B9B69C6A9A14.jpg (640x547, 46K)

>Weimar 2.0
But Weimar didnt try to influence the whole west with its degeneracy, feminism and LGBT propaganda via Hollywood, tv series, music and pop culture general.
You're a bit worse and way more dangerous.

Attached: Rights VS LGBT Frozen.png (648x751, 225K)

That Liverpool statistic is absolute hogwash. I live there and we're very close to being 3rd world already when just 5 years ago there were rarely any muslims, blacks, or even chinks.

Do you guys have any fucking idea how fast this is happening?

Yeah, the last 3 years were an hell with all those "muh poor rapefugee" leftist traitors shilling everywhere, while thousands of niggers were shipped on the continent.

Attached: Salvini-san closed ports.jpg (960x760, 55K)

Same thing here in Columbus Ohio. Turn around one day and youre surrounded by the third world

check out this old burger meme from before the first world war. I wonder (((who))) could have been behind this.

Attached: StaleBurgerMeme.jpg (690x880, 93K)