They died down so fast

they died down so fast....

Attached: 1544305665121.jpg (5184x3456, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
democratieparticipative.site/rapide-bilan-de-lacte-5/
democratieparticipative.site/le-gouvernement-doccupation-judeo-bancaire-lance-loffensive-pour-detruire-les-rond-points-tenus-par-le-mouvement/
bfmtv.com/police-justice/commissariats-bloques-aeroports-au-ralenti-les-policiers-en-colere-ont-lance-leur-acte-1-1591712.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>frenchoids thought they were going to revolt

erm, no sweaty, that was back in 1939 when you should have joined Germany.

Attached: f4425e9df43d35549dd5114d140bd001e5e08896151e7aade1f4f5977dd9b63e.png (1318x1333, 679K)

Not really. That went on 5 times longer than i expected.

oh look they surrendered. surely no one expected that to happen.

N-next Saturday is happening, I swear!

Kek this.Are there any more pathetic europeans other than frenchoids and germcucks?

Also enjoying that bbc bong?

Attached: image.jpg (237x213, 20K)

NOTE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. REPEAT, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. YELLOW VESTS WERE OUT BIGGER THAN EVER LAST WEEKEND.

>be mutt
>get BTFO by rice chinks

>be french
>keep doing revolutions

and still you fat cucks think ur better. lel

>so retarded he posts twice
It has no effect on me slav shit. Your people got raped and put down easily. You aren't even a people to begin with.

>becomes a minority
>not even one shot fired back
Oh nonononono

Attached: 1545009851428.png (473x347, 244K)

Only in Swedistan

the first day of riots this fucking thread has been posted everyday since then

>Ang*o telling me im not human
Go eat your fries and burgers with your fat amerimutt friends

get a bigger photo, you slimy fucking faggot

t. not in France

ACTE 6 confirmed?

So I just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Strasbourg, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Attached: Heres-some-bread-for-every-OP-out-there.jpg (696x788, 92K)

Serbia rightfully belongs to Croatia.

Attached: 1488776394542.jpg (180x191, 10K)

Didn't say you weren't human. I don't give a fuck about that nonsense, you can keep it. I am just saying you aren't a people and were put down swiftly by Anglos because you are so weak. You lash out because you are salty.

what makes you think its over Moshe ?

T.doesnt know anything about balkan history

>by anglos
You mean those third world shithole niggers that you always have to fight for you kek now they are replacing you in your own country angl* boi

I know that all of what used to be Yugoslavia is rightfully Croatian soil.
Give it back.

Attached: 1488431257007.jpg (196x241, 4K)

w*stoids are too much of pussies to do anything in 2018 you are just gonna sit and take it in the ass like faggots you are

What's going on in France Baguette? Are the riots still active and t's just complete media blackout or is died down to the point that it's not worth covering? Which is true?

Retard detected anybdoy who says
>croatia is serbia
Or
>serbia is croatia
is retarded.not even in your dreams can both of our slavic shitholes be one country and they tried it 2 times never worked out.

>the media ever covering a protest
the revolution will NOT be televised
did people already forget occupy or are you literally just old enough to post here?

I'm not saying both countries should be one, bro. Just one country - Croatia. Since Serbia is Croatian soil and all.

Attached: 1527989496428s.jpg (250x209, 8K)

Also i dont think any kurvat ever said that serbia is croatia

>Cops just started protesting today as well
>many police stations were closed and may still be
>dead

fucking hell, memeflags should be gassed. On that note, if next saturday cops are still protesting this is gonna be fun.

Where the fuck you got that info from does bbc tell you that in bongland?

Did you know that white British men are required by law to pay the government to get fucked by BBC

So it is really confirmed? On Saturday?

I don't see a single police officer in that photo.

But I do see lots of muslims.

Sorry for Clinton, Kosovo je Srbija. youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

>dont worry guisee its just shills its really happening this time we have 10x more instagram whores this time we are gonna have a revolution guisee!!!

Cope harder westoid.

Should be. But you won't hear much about it because Paris will still be in lockdown and international medias doesn't give a shit about the rest

WHat Jow Forums and the rest of the world has missed were the round ups, the thousands of arrests that were very carefully planned, they took out all those who were highly active online and suspected to be deeply involved in planning and coordination, they decapited the movement, only headless chickens remain.

it's still going strong except in the capital, where arrests were made en masse
if you want some footage from the week end :
>democratieparticipative.site/rapide-bilan-de-lacte-5/
the police is on strike starting tomorrow
roads are still blocked in some places, with the police moving people :
>democratieparticipative.site/le-gouvernement-doccupation-judeo-bancaire-lance-loffensive-pour-detruire-les-rond-points-tenus-par-le-mouvement/
media just doesn't talk about it as much

>media
of course they wouldn't be covering it, but there's been almost no news about it from the french anons, y'know, the men in the street. no new pictures or plans or streams, it's been complete silence except for that one thread although there has been a noticeable lack of french anons in general so that might be something.

>checks flag
Fuck off commie

Attached: 1u0idr.jpg (975x1024, 70K)

bfmtv.com/police-justice/commissariats-bloques-aeroports-au-ralenti-les-policiers-en-colere-ont-lance-leur-acte-1-1591712.html

(((you)))

thank you french bro, and godspeed.

meant to quote

It will backfire and the fire will rise.

Perfect. Thx user.

Why would anyone believe this? If anyone watched any Ruptly vid some of them do this in front of the Riot cops so they don't get shot, that's it, not a surrender, dumb fuck.

I don't watch any legacy media myself, so deffo not the BBC. I think I read it in a book about Slovakia being annexed by the Mongolians lol

1 post faggot.

this is why you livestream the event from your phone, with a backup physical camera when the network gets "accidently" shut down.

>pathetic europeans
You're right serbshit, though only the former applies to you.

>democratieparticipative.site/le-gouvernement-doccupation-judeo-bancaire-lance-loffensive-pour-detruire-les-rond-points-tenus-par-le-mouvement/

>democratie participative

mon nègre.

Pretty much figured this.
The (((media))) is ignoring them to death, so they'll have to do something BIG to force the attention they need.
They can ignore protests, but if you attack the Bastille, or really tear down government buildings and mosques, the (((media))) will have to turn their cameras on it.

Now is the time to escalate.

Attached: FrenchPride.jpg (400x316, 15K)

This is all so tiresome.

Attached: Les.Miserables.webm (700x428, 2.92M)

tmtc comme disent les jeunes

That's pretty much the case. They won't report it until they literally have to in fear of looking incompetent, not that they need much help in that department nowadays.

National TV here is faking news hard. taking images from empty places and trying to make them pass as if the movement is dying. Yellow vest are being attacked on all fronts.

remember when "people" were protesting syria and it turned out they just boxed enough people into the camera shot to look like a large protest, and yfw you see the zoomed out shots.
cause im getting the distinct feeling people dont recall.

The other frenchbro mentioned it, but what's the status if you had to guess? The capital might be less active but what of the countryside? How likely is it that the French Gov't will lose the countryside before the cities?

>now is the time to escalate
Probably this.

If the police are still protesting on Saturday, it will probably be the best opportunity to really make a statement.

The frogs will have to make a decision one or another, about how far they're willing to take this.

Good luck Frenchmen, I sincerely hope you all succeed in ousting the puppet Macron, and improving the situation over there.

Regardless of where the movement is now, it is a step in the right direction. Macron deserves to be overthrown, the EU needs to be destroyed, and Merkel's legacy merits complete erasure.

they even sicced their jihadi pets on you guys to demoralize and strike fear into the movement

all that should do is to push the movement further since it's clear your lives are at stake in a very visceral way should you fail to oust the pedophile murderers in your midst

Attached: 1544128388527.png (454x453, 151K)

The countryside will be hit and miss, if i look at it right it's a game of whack-a-mole where there's violent riots on a saturday then lockdown the next but only to have another big city in flames.

is this racebait for ants?

Thing is, Macron gave a great speech which pacified the majority of the protestors

>Macron gave a great speech
when?

ITS SHOULD BE FUCKING OURS, ALL OF IT REEEE

Same user, I had to move to my phone. That's interesting, so all-in-all, who is the most likely to win? It sounds like the French Govt has absolutely no control over this and it's just a matter of time before the YV make a big move.

>Macron deserves to be guillotined
Réparé

Such a leaf post

Lmao sure leaf

He's talking about Macron's speech on Monday a while back where he basically said that they would be "negotiating terms" and that all people on welfare would receive an extra like, €20 a month. So basically he promised them jack shit in exchange for them to stop rioting, which worked as well as throwing water on a grease fire.

>be French
>get BTFO by rice niggers
>cry to America to commit a false flag to have us go help them
>Smash the nva at the tet offensive
>go home because hippies cried
Nigger.

The false-flag in Strasbourg justified the heavy police presence. They also started preemptively arresting people just for having anything potentially used for criminal intentions (arresting people BEFORE any crime). Most likely every Gilet-Jaune knows someone that got sodomized by some lawless police officer.

they died so the EU Army would live, good for them. a bunch of suckers who voted for Macaroni the Rothschild stooge anyway.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

the longer they chimpout, the more things like picrel we will all see.

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 38K)

This

But you will never be anything important though. You just come across as that same defeated serbia that got bombed.

I don't think macron will survive. I just don't know how he's gonna end. He already started backpedaling on his promises despite trying to appease the situation. will he go down quietly or will there be more bloodshed?

At least my country survived longer than yours you gay bong and all you did was make jews stronger oh i sure am jelaous of you bong!

same was said about Kiev same month precisely, just wait...

>a politician lied to us!!!
they saw this shit coming, they elected him anyways
it was their fault to believe a rothschild protegee would do jackshit to improve the frenchie´s lifestyle

Wait, going back on the promises he made TO the YV, or going back on his policies which sparked the outrage? If it's the former then he is truly an idiot. I wonder if he has a private jet, not that it would necessarily make a difference.

>they died down so fast....
Maybe they ran outta gas...

I don't think you understood what i meant. The guy started breaking and promising shit when the YV movement started but NOW he's already backpedaling them. that's even worse than breaking campaign promises.

Alright that was a good one.

OP is a shill faggot who keeps making the same thread trying to diminish the movement. Get fucked kike!

Attached: 1544058247825m.jpg (576x1024, 115K)

>memeflaggot

Attached: Free Helicopter Ride.jpg (891x500, 88K)

>this ride never ends

This is exactly the reason that every citizen around the world should have some sort of SAM capability in their gun safe.
>Macron's private jet to the Caribbean takes off
>ingests a quadcopter
>crash lands just a few hundred m from le lieu unique with all souls lost

Biggest attack was during this day, it never recovered. Only protesting during a day, with the police recording everything, they figured out how to control the herd.

Attached: BAC.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

ever find it ironic that the balkans were balkanized?
i mean, what are the chances

Are mutts really this retarded or is it just a bait?

Your nose is showing.
Sega Saturn

Yes.

>mercans talking shit

It was still more than you will ever do.

No one believes your filthy j*wish lies.

i rather think you´re still shellshocked my dear Yankel,i inclined to guess you hear the cossaks riding again right ?

It hasn't survived anything, you goon lol It got destroyed

This.

Ty for that png thx