Jow Forums I need help

Jow Forums I need help
I’m writing my final thesis for a college class and my professor is extremely liberal. How do I give him the redpill without being expelled

Attached: 732D257D-71E8-4DD1-8580-382877ACA297.jpg (1242x2208, 459K)

Jow Forums help me

>How do I give him the redpill
I hope this is bait

Attached: 1385872429068.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

>How do I give him the redpill without being expelled

If this is what you wanted to do, you should have spent the semester building up a good relationship with him.

They are right tho desu. You need sources for your claims.

that will never cease*
you wrote seize, a professor's not going to care about your nuance until masters' programs.

You don't you just say what ever is necessary to pass.
Teachers are human waste so the effort in saving them is not warranted. Don't risk it.

the JQ

also, if this is a paper in any decent college, including a two year degree, you NEED at minimum 10 references for papers. where are they? What substantiation do you have for antifa protestors mischaracterizing fascism? Has your professor defined fascism and have you put your paper in the context of fascism? I wouldn't try breaking the mold with some two-year degree professor, because they're usually cut of the same cloth as your classmates (who you've seemed to insinuate are also shitty bluepilled normies).
As for giving said normies the pill, simply keep questioning and heading in a direction that makes your professor nervous and makes them look bad with their indoctrination. Anecdotally I used to ask my race studies professor about why conservatives are evil, etc etc and why people in the middle need to take a side, and explored the ebil conservatives and "nazi practices" that she had to substantiate. Eventually I had half the class right-leaning. Good luck on that front.

>give clear specific examples
get a flash drive and upload some webms, then cite those.
else better get digging for non mainstream media pics.
>#metoo
>women only
ishiggy

They’re so far gone that you’d be wasting your time. Try some counter demoralization on your classmates instead. Maybe some of them can be saved

You're making a statement without support. Why shouldnt women fear all those around them?

>not going into STEM
You're already hopeless OP

>Going to college in in the current year

Attached: Raughing.jpg (407x600, 83K)

suny school no minumum sources

You legitimately write at a middle school level.

>Romanian
>"While in school, just agree with the proof"
Codreanu would be ashamed.

just go full hitler 1488. the professor will appreciate your enthusiasm.

dont say all live matter. say kill niggers and jews

>writing you thesis on social issues and not on why the angle of incidence in an electromagnetic field is not equal to the Brewster angle when the electromagnetic field is perpendicular to the plane of incidence

user I hope you're ready to cuck for a minimum wage Starbucks job

Just supply sources you faggot. Also - not sure what topic you are doing but avoid all that political shit. You will just get a shit mark and that would be a waste of time. If you want to do activism it has to be covert or from a position of power. The professor has power over you not and mark my words the cunt will use it.

>using "you" in an essay ever
holy shit, are you in highschool?

Just submit Michelle Obama's thesis as your own. That should redpill him.

Holy shit. I actually read what you wrote. Just stop. There are so many gramatical errors, uncited claims, and you literally have the vocabulary of a middle schooler. Are you sure you aren't an elaborate psyop to make the right look retarded? Becasue thats exactly what youre doing.

>How do I give my professor le redpill
>kek flag

Honestly the most cringe shit I've seen all day, simply epic.

Also this

Attached: 1497563249660.jpg (420x663, 53K)

please keep bump as I look for the numbers of cops killing white people compared to black people.
If I remember correctly American cops kill 3x as many unarmed white people than they do blacks.

Attached: 1533426093939.jpg (644x644, 79K)

Attached: 1475706957154.jpg (706x576, 142K)

>STEMcel
Please just kys

I wrote a paper for my extremely left female professor about the dangers of social media and put some bullshit about Russian memes and trump, but I spent the majority of it on censorship and spying. I got a 95 on the paper and the professor said she was very impressed and didn't know about all of those dangers. Just appeal to their opinions in the hook, don't sperg out and write a paper about the JQ

>I'm writing my final thesis for a college class and my professor is extremely liberal.
Oh look, it's this thread again and again and again.

>How do I give him the redpill

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance"

Do people ever remember how much property damage the riots of black lives matter caused

i used this as a source in my thesis and it was ignored. my professor claimed it "wasnt credible" even though it was from his classroom favorite cnn

that's a middle school level paper so just admit you aren't old enough to post here and never return

I read the pic but I don't know what the essay is about. What point are you trying to prove?

You should come up with a list of X politically violent incidents where a leftist was the actor. A list of the same length where the rightist was the actor. Really be honest and try to pick the most high profile embarrassing ones for each side. Compare their treatment in media, guilt or innocence. Treat them as a group, so that you have something to generalize about.
Beat up on the judenpresse for a while, and then at the end use statistics to show that you have actually made your case for all liberals/colleges/whatever, not just the sample.

>the state of university level writing in america

what do you mean 'why?'

A fucking leaf

Attached: 1535566524011.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Just tell the truth user, that BLM, like many other movements, was founded on sound issues that needed to be resolved, but have since been co-opted and taken to unnecessary extremes, for a purpose that is at the very least unclear, and at most very clear and concerning. That BLM has represented cases that had no logical standing, and were only relative in that the offender was black
BLM has now become a counter-movement, where any representation of whiteness is racist, and any suspected form of racism calls for a violent response
Compounding this is the fact that any retaliation by whites as a whole is and would be immediately demonized by the media and the public
The movement as a whole no longer represented what it once did. It no longer represents fairness for blacks, it represents unfairness for whites
The feminist movement used to represent fairness for women, now it represents unfairness for men
T. not a robot

You're gonna fail hahahahaha

lies

Be sure to include sources:
>Kids in MAGA hats getting jumped/suckerpunched
>Cases of retaliation against officers that BLM defended
>Something about that trayvon kid

What kind of retarded classes are you taking in college you are wasting your money

Attached: ahmedsrevenge.jpg (657x310, 149K)

>Trying to redpill a "liberal professor"
KYS

This is some of the blandest, most useless writing I've ever seen on any subject from someone claiming to be in college. Your professor should fail you.

You don't. Get an A and leave.

Polisci.

nice units on your ''graph''

Most professors don't even grade their own assignments they usually have a TA do it and they're just checking off things on the rubric trying to redpill your teacher through writing is a waste of time.

>give my professor the redpill

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words, for these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of your society.

Attached: yuridemoralized.png (288x216, 98K)

That paper is cucked as hell. What was the prompt?

My brother is majoring in that lmao.

Ignore his critiques and write about him rewriting your work while instructing you to put HIS words in YOUR voice. Make the thing meta and send copies of it to his boss and his boss's boss, Tucker Carlson, a lawyer, whoever might be able to flex on him in response to him failing you. Does that make sense? He's threatening you and telling you "in order to pass this assignment you need to repeat word for word what you're told" by him. It no longer becomes an issue of citing facts or arguing a point, or critical thinking. If you comply with his instructions, A+. Go against his instructions, fail. Just like when training a dog if they lay down when instructed they get a treat. In this case the treat is a passing grade. So by ditching the original intent and focusing on his unabashed flexing of power and treating students like dogs assigned to be trained by him you highlight his unprofessionalism and use of soft power to threaten students with ideologically motivated reprisals. Just like how journalists will dox someone and get them fired for wrongspeak. You're in a 1984 scenario with a tyrant. The real answer here is to kill him because he is oppressing you and standing in directly in your way as you try to enter the workforce and earn enough money to afford food and housing. He's literally attempting to use power to take food out of your mouth so the conclusion should probably be arguments that justify using lethal force against someone that is stealing from you and preventing you from achieving your dreams, which is the position this man holds. Do it ironically though and don't use his name and this scenario. He's a dumb dumb so just make up a story about how Che Guevara assassinated his college professors for standing between him and success.

You don't redpill (((professors))). They're willingly, knowingly spreading the poison of leftism and they know very well what it is and how evil it is. You only redpill those who still have some innocence and potential left. Surviving in college means being able to make works that are against your own ethics. It is something that you'll need if one day you intend to work in the corporate world. Stop your faggotry and suck it up until you're done there. You won't change the world by redpilling a useless instructor if that was even possible.

Also. Just to note something, your "paper" is of extremely low quality. I have seen Jow Forums posts written 10 times better than this. You should really consider working on your writing skills and having some self critic before submitting a low quality Jow Forums post as your work for a college assignment. It barely looks like a junior high school essay. Pure cringe. Try to read some books instead of Jow Forums and reddit. And don't just be passive and read, do some writing as well.

>wreak havoc on issues they dont understand as there are numerous instances where these people that claim to be 'anti-fascist' cant even define fascism.
This shitty sentence smells buthurt. Whats the thesis user, noone wants to read you whining

>my professor is extremely liberal. How do I give him the redpill

You think they make just ANY liberal a professor? This dude is a SITH LORD Liberal and you're asking for tips on how to subtly let him know that you're Jedi.

He already knows, you stupid fuck, and you're not gonna convince him of SHIT except that his Masters are right and that you white males need to all be destroyed.

> Write about white privilege
> Give examples of privileged whites
> Make all the examples Jews

My 9th grade English teacher would have had a heart attack if i turned in writing this shitty at the end of fall semester. Jesus fucking Christ they let any retard into college these days, don't they? OP, what was your combined verbal + math SAT score? You are a normie.

Attached: 1521310669916.png (816x689, 69K)