DUDE

DUDE

Attached: drrlcpdvk1521.jpg (1078x1132, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/amanda-hawkins-texas-children-death-hot-car-prison-sentence-court-neglect-a8688716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VXGTPd9ln2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WEED

LMAO

WEED

Attached: 1356430688482524.jpg (411x454, 71K)

She shouldve gotten life

This is just how the rat society experiment predicted.

casey anthony

No, execution.

bruh

Isn’t there a 16 year old involved who got a felony? He slept in the car and rolled up the windows before leaving kiddos in backseat. It’s like he’s being treated as the father when the situation would’ve been impossible if mom wasn’t a whore

Attached: 77AF9E7D-6542-4527-A422-1B04D2DCA129.jpg (2048x321, 207K)

Absolute state of the American female.

Attached: 1431400498238.jpg (666x998, 69K)

100% she also got wasted, but they just didnt mention it.

Does it mean alc is to blame for her negligence? or could it be she is just a shitty skank and her drug consumption is a result rather than a cause of that *gasp*

These aren't real

charge your phone

Roastied

Rip Kids

>A second case in these deaths involves then-16-year-old Kevin Franke, who was also at the party.

>Franke entered the car to sleep because there was not enough room inside the shed, according to his attorney. Upon leaving the car, prosecutors say, Franke turned off the engine and rolled up the windows, subjecting the children to the intense heat.

>His attorney, Richard Ellison, claims he knocked on Hawkins’s door to wake her up the next morning, but she apparently did not answer. When asked whether Franke knew there were children in the car with him, Mr Ellison replied: “That’s unclear, and I’m still trying to sort that all out.”

>Mr Ellison said it is unclear from the evidence whether the engine was on or off before Franke slept in the car.

>“He hardly knew Amanda and was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” Mr Ellison said.

>Franke (16 year old boy who just happened to be at the party and didn't really know the mother) was charged as an adult in July with two counts of felony murder in the deaths of the children.

>Hawkins (mother) pleaded guilty in September to two felony counts of abandoning or endangering a child causing imminent danger or death, bodily injury or physical or mental impairment, and two counts of injury to a child, according to People.

So the boy gets charged with two counts of felony murder. But the woman, the sole guardian and protector of the victims, gets abandonment/endangerment and two counts of "injury" to the DEAD CHILDREN.

More proof that most modern women should get a load of 577/450 to the face.

Attached: MH.jpg (500x700, 24K)

Second news article link that includes green text

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/amanda-hawkins-texas-children-death-hot-car-prison-sentence-court-neglect-a8688716.html

that sounds like complete bullshit they've come up with hoping it would let her off because "I had the windows down n shit". Looks like it backfired

so the 16 year old will get a charge like that by accident but the whore gets off? Big suprise.

goddamn this degenerate society

Attached: 70657065.png (590x545, 485K)

agreed, some deep sociopathy there

only 40 years and how many years did James Fields get?

I was about to say the mother is quite attractive, then I spotted the eldest toddler. Even saying the world toddler gets my adrenaline pumping and my dick twitches. So beautiful. So delicate.

I'm burning myself with a lighter flame right now crying. I'll never marry a dead, preserved female toddler. I hope that little shits last few hours felt like weeks.

Attached: 4f71440199d68f9a3929c001f28c5baf38d7bcfccb1c0fda3c9376411f6a4126.jpg (255x190, 10K)

She's pretty hot though. Let her out on a plea deal for produce 4 white children to make up for the ones she kills

/pot/ thread!
youtube.com/watch?v=VXGTPd9ln2E

Attached: tokemaster543.png (719x555, 446K)

How did they come up with 40 years? Justice is so random, we should just kill everyone that commits a "heavy" crime.

How do you party 15 hours on weed?
Serious question

Only in America is killing two innocent children significantly better than clipping an aggressive megaladon with your Dodge Challenger.

emm am I the only one who thinks that this was not a premeditated murder? Just a case of maximised carelessnes for her own offspring?

You don't. Funny how they mention weed not other drugs.

I smoke weed almost everyday desu. I’m not partying for 30 minutes not to mention 15 god damn hours lmao

she probably only meant to stop by, had a toke then completely forgot why she was even there then joined in with everyone else getting coked off their tits or whatever shit it is that they'd be taking

I too smoke weed daily, nice to meet you. Yeah, I don't party at all in fact. I could only party on weed if other drugs were involved. And certainly not 15 hours. Maybe until midnight.

>2 kids
>20
>dudeweed
Good riddance.

where was the father
jesus fuckin christ just hire a babysitter

Should be executed

Execution is too generous. Let the cunt rot.

Attached: 1543611045620.png (500x624, 473K)

>DUDE, Judge, she got vagina.
>Ok, lawyer-man, we set her free LMAO.
>B-but sire, what about them children?
>What about them, maaaan?
>They were baked alive!
>I am well baked myself and gay as a frog, thanks fo asking. HAHAHA

TL,DR: Hope it won't come to this.

Based texas

She probably had the kids with a white guy, divorced him, took the house and got full custody, and started fucking Tyrone who wanted nothing to do with the kids.

what the fuck it's cold as shit outside

OP stop regurgitating old bullshit you fucking kike spammer

the absolute state of women

Attached: 2.jpg (265x334, 27K)

Oof, big pussy pass denial here.

How the fuck did this even happen? It's not like she was smoking meth

>drug addicts spending money responsibly

Read nigger >independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/amanda-hawkins-texas-children-death-hot-car-prison-sentence-court-neglect-a8688716.html

Police say on 7 JUNE 2017, Amanda Hawkins, then 19, drove her one and two-year-old daughters to the hospital. The girls were in dire condition and their mother claimed they had collapsed after smelling flowers at a nearby lake, Kerr County Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer told The Washington Post last year.

This is the reason you are fucking kike puppet. Use your brain and do your own reserch.

She will spend the rest of her youth muff diving on Bertha.

Sad. She was already a degenerate without the weed. I feel bad for those kids.

Kek. She's gonna be major lez chow in prison.

Attached: 58A7D856-7093-4DA9-AE3D-AAF4543A39F9.jpg (750x881, 634K)

>But children are such miracles
>My kids give me life
>Motherhood makes me a strong woman
>You don't know TRUE love until you become a mother
>Who's going to take care of you when you're older?
>You'll change your mind
>Haha, I love that my kids talk so much!
>I drink too much wine?
>My nutrition shake business is NOT an MLM!
>No, I definitely don't miss my younger, more attractive, partying days!
>My kids are the BEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!
>Having children is a woman's only purpose, it's not like she's statistically more likely to kill them in the event she's able to or anything, abortion aside.

The jokes write themselves.

>white women

this is fake. You can't prove this happend

I see it everywhere I look now

Ahh, darwinism.

This is the most horrible thing i have seen in a while.

Attached: 541.png (597x585, 206K)

yep, I hate reading shit like this.

based and redpilled

>toking away your babies
flag checks out

Some people never learn that having a kid is a wake up call to get your shit together.
I have a friend whos snorting amphetamines and getting drunk daily.
He has 2 daughters and he and his wife both cheat on each other.
Shits fucked man.... i would understand if it was coke but amphetamines are just whack.

Attached: 1288.png (941x887, 199K)

No stimulant is wholesome.

When did /b/ start visiting Jow Forums?

I don't know why this shit affects me now when im here for almost a decade seeing shit like this daily.
Maybe i've matured and since im no longer an alcoholic or a drugster my senses aren't as dull as before.
My soul is being crushed even before i wake up and lunge into this catastrophic and disastrous world of today.
I wish the 2nd coming would come sooner so everything can be purged and consumed by fire, utterly.
All those myths of having family, getting fit, nofapping etc etc would salve the problem did help but are nowhere near solving anything.
You get stronger, prettier but God knows the pain only gets sharper.
So i can pretty much understand why people do drugs and kill themselves with alcohol i just can't hold back my tears when young and innocent children perish because of reckless behaviour.

Attached: vf.gif (500x281, 469K)

Brings new meaning to the term roastie.

Jesus Christ, dude

Attached: 1461116295092.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

this is the result of the Culture of Pleasure

What's funny is the 15 year old male who slept in the car because there was no space in the house has been charged with murder.

DUDE WEED CURES CANCER AND CAUSED 0 DEATHS LMAO

very obvious fake

Attached: 23523523523.jpg (125x100, 3K)

American women are cancer. Good only for fucking and dumping when they come over to "visit our monuments".

>there’s no separation between fun and work
>all hedonism all the time
I want off this ride.

Attached: C40FAD52-3D1F-4A89-9597-E530F125D4BB.jpg (960x719, 62K)

Amphetamine is superior to coke, in every way

underrated
and it's scary because it's true

criminally underrated

yea i was executed in texas its a breeze. life is life, your life, for life.

>baked alive
>while getting baked

Oh my sir my sides...

It's an honest mistake. Why should she be jailed for a single minute? It's not like she intentionally left them there to kill them.

Pleasure should be the reward you give yourself for productive work well done.