Wired weighs in

Wired is now suggesting the internet be killed because their smears aren't working any more

Attached: pewd-wired1.jpg (990x978, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtu.be/QhS28JQYJnQ
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yw74gy/tiktok-neo-nazis-white-supremacy
archive.is/XiRcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>David Duke 2.0
How so?

Attached: pew.jpg (287x176, 4K)

David Duke isn't a racist, he's actually a defender of human rights. You'd know that if you gave him a chance instead of believing the lying media's smears against him.

Is it bad I can't tell if that's an edit?

Pewdiepie calls people niggers

Cmon man. I’m not a hater but he is definitely racist

Seconding this. I mean, it obviously is, but there's that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that tells me that it could be real.

People are niggers though.

>our lies

Read the bottom part

Can you not detect sarcasm? Are you autistic?

>Wired is now suggesting the internet be killed because their smears aren't working any more
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2

Read through this thread

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

I legit didn't think this was fake until I got to
>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
Jesus Christ fucking 2018 journalism

Check out this fake pewdiepie JOSHDUB you can tell he is a pol poster he slays thots in this video
And doesn't care if he pissed off feminist.

youtu.be/QhS28JQYJnQ

Pewdiepie once put on a KKK uniform during a livestream.

Sup David?

SO FUCKING WHAT!!!

People like some stuff and hate other stuff.

Get over it. I love the Japanese culture... Will I ever be JAp? Nope does it matter nope... Will they ever let me be a ninja? Nope. Do I hatem for it? Nope I love them.

Get over it PUSSIES. Some people don't like you...." oh noes!!!!!" lol Worlds got 2 many pansies.

>its sarcasm
>its irony
>its satire

just like the protocols aren't real

Its not a joke! Pewdiepie is literally radicalizing the children!!

Attached: HeilPewDiePie.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

show me one racist thing he's said.

good

He also plowed your sister live on her twitch stream

He has never said one hateful thing about another race

Rather than suggesting what you said it looks to me like they're calling out media outlets about doing a shit job with fake news/lies.

Nice !!!!! We need more like hem
Hahahah

He unironically is the goebbels of our time

The 50% of Gen Z that isn't ipad raised homonculi stuck in endless loops of fortnite and challenge videos have a powerful idol

Attached: zzzz.png (696x747, 517K)

I actually thought that TikTok is pure cancer at first. As it turns out, those kids are triggering the left like no others with their edgy jokes. When I look back, that's pretty much the same stuff that we did when we were 14.

is the cameraman having a seizure? did he snort 1 kg of Coke? what the fuck

agree, used to hate on tiktok but i get it now, and it has its place even if it isnt for me

Remember that time pewdiepie beat his nigger slave with a whip on a live game stream?

Pepperidge farms remembers

this can't be real, they get hacked?

Thot is nigger speak you mongoloid

>because their smears aren't working any more
sounds familiar, where did i just hear that?
oh yeah, pic related
Imagine living your whole life to ruin and manipulate others. How empty that must feel.

Attached: smear.png (1970x1442, 1.96M)

Jow Forumspewdiepiesubmissions

Nice.

I think it's quite fulfilling.

That's what the future looks like. If the establishment thinks it'll rule forever they pretty much deluded.

Also

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
>SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
>SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
>SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Can you not detect that this is a fake edit?
You are autistic if you think wired would actually post this, "sarcastically" or not.

Not gonna lie, former Pewdiepie subscriber here. This is fucking hilarious watching Felix crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this nazi reach 80 million subscribers.

I suppose if your standards are lower, life is very fulfilling.

Attached: 1536791488150.jpg (1057x1200, 147K)

And that's a good thing

I don't even care for this guy, never have. His humor and videos in general isn't for me.
With that said I love hearing the SJW tearing their hair out that they keep failing. I don't even care if half of it is fake, I just love watching the SJW suffer and I hope they keep suffering until they die out as the mistake they are and the remaining mankind can be allowed to grow and develop again without those loudmouths holding humanity back, effectively trying revert us back the dark ages with which-hunts

pewdddsss

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yw74gy/tiktok-neo-nazis-white-supremacy
from yesterday

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 11.55.15 AM.png (2128x862, 245K)

wow that was quick... I love how much of a dog whistle nazi has become. I instantly know an agenda is at play.

based

Attached: 1527723656067.png (815x611, 672K)

That's exactly why they wanted "net neutrality" and government control of the internet. Just like how TV and newspapers are controlled and censored. They want limited access, notice how there are limited to opposing views and opinions on tv and radio.

>ByteDance recently said it would increase the number of content moderators on TikTok from 6,000 to 10,000 people.

i just wanted to see what tik tok was..and that was first google result

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.00.17 PM.png (1708x874, 638K)

checked.
hell yes

>American white supremacist, white nationalist politician, white separatist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
He's a fucking neo-nazi, anti-semite! Any goy that defends him is an enemy of the greatest ally of USA.

Attached: jew.jpg (645x645, 37K)

Human rights are gay, you nigger.

Generation Zyklon is real!

wtf is this?

Attached: 567474.jpg (456x337, 24K)

Hitler did not have to destroy democracy;

he merely took advantage of the decay of democracy and
at the critical moment obtained the support of many to whom,

though they detested Hitler,

he yet seemed the only man strong
enough to get things done.

Fuck, they sound like a bunch of old people bitching about what the kids are up to.

>The user profile photo of another account was of an offensive caricature of a Jewish person, depicting a greedy rat.
>Motherboard has previously found other content moderation issues with TikTok. Earlier this month, Motherboard found people were soliciting nude images of young users on the platform.
Motherboard also calls out tiktok for being a pedophile haven.
pic related: an image motherboard says it found on tiktok. I personally don't think this pic was legitimate, I think it is made by agent provocateurs to alienate people from the right, as if it is full of racists, which it's not. Just more of the agenda.
Personally i am not a racist and think dylan roof was an idiot, killing people in a church.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.01.52 PM.png (1276x1300, 1017K)

Oh nooooO!

Democracy sucks when it goes against you!!!!!!

he literally is

Attached: We Have Ways of Making You Think.jpg (532x882, 114K)

ZOOMERS RISE UP

Zyklon Zoomers

>he is definitely racist
"racism" isn't real

Good. Had to sit through my niece watching 20 minutes of the same 15 second music clip to girls in hoodies trying to look like gay boys because my sibling raises her kids with a cellphone.

Wew lad

I believe it's a disgusting boomer who has managed to find his way to our site.

mitä vittua sä nekru sönkötät?

prives nothing. articles are basically blog posts now and memespeak is mainstream

The thing that Goebbels said is so true

just because david duke never says a bad word about blacks now on jf show on youtube doesn't mean he never did

It's what they would say, if they didn't have a masquerade to uphold

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting..

Leafs can't into sarcasm

Poe's Law is a relic of the pre-SJW 2000s

So does 95% of the internet, including 100% of Jow Forums. I guess that makes us all literally nazis.

sounds like they're ready to dox some kids again

>Had to sit through my niece watching 20 minutes of the same 15 second music clip to girls in hoodies trying to look like gay boys because my sibling raises her kids with a cellphone.
lol, not funny, just the way you put it is.
another excerpt:
>TikTok merged with the app Music.ly in August, after ByteDance purchased the latter in 2017. The app has garnered wide praise both from its army of users and media outlets; the New York Times recently described TikTok as “the only good app,” and the Verge called it “joyful.”
>Beirich said what Motherboard found “is horrifying. That is especially true since this service targets children and I can’t think of worse things to be putting in front of them.” Some of the people in and sharing the offensive videos appear to be children. Some of the accounts say that the posts are a “joke” or “ironic,” but as Motherboard has reported multiple times, these “jokes” can and do radicalize real people and nonetheless harm already marginalized groups.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.13.51 PM.png (1316x928, 1.21M)

yes! I insist my children are subbed to him

>show me one racist thing he's said.
"What a fucking nigger!"

You can tell it was straight from the hearth when he said that.

If it wasn't, people wouldn't have used it so successfully. But liberals want to pretend Nazis are idiots, that somehow gained magic comic book superpowers through unknowable, but definitely evil, methods.

Archive dued

doxxing kids, now THAT IS sleazy.
not like Jow Forums who is only for 18 and over (probably the wisest thing Jow Forums ever did)

Attached: 1528474301628.jpg (1169x1220, 438K)

just show me some hateful shit he's said. if duke is such a virulent racist it must be easy to find some evidence of it, right?

archive.is/XiRcg

lmao why does anyone that's white have to give a fuck?

Race doesn’t exist though sweatie ;)

nice digits nigger

That app gave me hope for the future, seeing comedy isn't dead

Why crop out the pepe kid's Sieg Heil?

That kid on the right is in it for the long haul.

>sweatie
pronounced 'swetty', as in covered in sweat. Think of kobe bryant after a long game.
I believe 'sweetie' is the term you're looking for.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.22.43 PM.png (740x492, 321K)

Never watch and can't stand him but I subbed because he makes lefties buttblasted

If they admit to trying to smear him, doesn't that leave them vulnerable to a lawsuit?

Cool archive faggot

Race realism is by definition racism which in turn is ethnicity based discrimination. Discrimination is to base ones actions on past experiences. Literally learning so you are a racist unless you are literally on a neurological level incapable of learning.

Attached: 1349974606152.jpg (206x181, 21K)

I shouldn't have corrected you, now I won't be able to differentiate you from that other poster that always says 'sweetie' and a wink at the end of their post, as if it gives it credulity.

already did

>can and do radicalize real people and nonetheless harm already marginalized groups.
a real human bean?!

peanut butter jelly sandwiches are racist, who cares.

Someone should start sending hate mail to that cunt of a journalist who suggested the internet be destroyed.

Let's ruin his life, career and sense of purpose.

Just wait till he decides to promote the swastika dab.

Attached: 1542311700135.jpg (720x720, 39K)