Maria Butina

is she /ourgirl/ now, Jow Forums ?

Attached: maria-butina-gunshow.png (300x300, 150K)

What was her objective? I get that she was a Russian agent, and that she was affiliated with NRA and other gun groups, but what was her goal?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You're as obnoxious as the shareblue posters. Stay on topic.

>White
>Likes guns

Wants Russia to adopt the same gun laws as the USA?

Hmm. Sounds like a gun grabbing kike spy to me.

Attached: maria-butina-explainer.jpg (440x293, 23K)

fuck, by "gun laws" i meand "gun Culture.

Although US gun laws are way more liberal the Russian.

Attached: Russia_Gun1_wide-cb0a0f0b09f17526925e5f2e10dc16f5f486380f.jpg (1400x787, 402K)

Naughty Russian Agent = NRA

Attached: maria-butina-NRA.jpg (540x406, 31K)

She was paid by leftist super pacs to be caught for the sake of delegitimizing conservative causes

Why do Ukranians have to be such complete slaves to the Kikes?

*sigh*

Attached: WEDDING-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 47K)

proofs?

Attached: devyatov-andrey-forma.jpg (589x768, 45K)

I doubt the left is going to self-incriminate themselves. It's more of an explanation that anyone else has offered, so I'm willing to accept it.

>red hair
>gungirl
>conservitards roll over

Attached: maria-butina-orsis.jpg (700x467, 53K)

>not recognizing obviously dyed hair
>selling out for pussy
you're not going to make it

So you're talking out of your ass.

Seriously though, its pretty pathetic that Americans cant stand up to their in-Justice system... pretty soon they will come for your guns, and after they publically execute enough of you will roll over for the kikes.

She probably can't even hip fire with that Sniper.

dem titties tho'

Attached: maria-butina-packin.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

>ywn make borscht and put a dollop of sour cream made from her milkies in it

>Russian shill
No

Weapons of mass distraction.

Attached: maria-butina-rifle.jpg (640x527, 146K)

Fucking lame how they kept her in solitary confinement all this time, and would torture her by not letting her sleep.

God dam kikes.

Attached: maria-butina-explainer.jpg (4092x2728, 1.16M)

She looks like she doesn’t fuck white men

Niggers think with their dick. The attractiveness of a woman lasts a few years and gradually declines. Civilizations last centuries. Stop thinking with your dick.
Foreign spies should be executed.

Attached: maria-butina-rifle.png (534x800, 264K)

shes a fukken rat and snitch

Attached: DmwO9yUU8AA7rbv.jpg (476x387, 24K)

Yes. She unironically dindu nuffin. She just wanted a 2nd amendment for Russia

orange is the new Red

Attached: maria-butina-sheriffs.jpg (534x673, 63K)

Shalom!

Attached: edff10311332.jpg (500x305, 45K)

>muh dick
nigger

It's because the Kikes want to flee to Russia when shit goes pearshape.

Attached: blackseamap.gif (564x370, 76K)

That's right. Sore about something?

Attached: Inner_foreskin_layer_inflamed.jpg (1200x900, 112K)

this. leftists are too smart to get caught, unlike republidumbs

Yes, the low quality of your posts. You spam a bunch of unrelated garbage in this thread and act like you're not the kike here.

fuck off azn leaf...this whore took a deal to save her own ass at the cost of innocent people

Attached: 1533782009247.jpg (1024x598, 53K)

Attached: maria-butina-david-keene.png (1158x1170, 718K)

Attached: maria-butina-thompson.jpg (480x432, 27K)

Russia is sanctioned from buying US weapons, and they needed someone who could gt close to manufacturers to get designs and plans so they can copy it for their own.
A tale as old as time...

Attached: maria-butina-thompson-2.jpg (581x524, 95K)

It's not hard to get US weapons. Half the time they just buy the technology from Israel for a premium so they can reverse engineer it.

here's the butina redpill
leftists want you to think its evidence that russia was the only thing propping up the NRA and they want us all to kill each other
the reality is russia didnt give a shit about the NRA, it was solely a springboard/cover story for butina to establish republican bonafides in order to gain access to influential GOP members

Attached: 1544973359009.jpg (810x991, 148K)

Pull down your pants and prove you're not a mutilated kike.

Refer to this.

hahahaha me mom and dad didnt like the idea of hurting their sons so my brothers and I are uncut

Every Slav bitch in Eastern Europe knows that Amerika is the place to go for a sugar daddy or a loaded white husband.

Women is one of Russia's top exports.There is some Spanish/English lady's man nd life coach who swears they're the best women on the planet to fuck and marry for white guys.

She don't seem like the spy type. If she was, they would have sat on her ass and had her give up the spy network like they did last time.

She would have been a gold mine to use later, to compromise politicians in the future.

She's too young and practically a nobody. And she's the wrong type of slut to use. She's a Better or Mary Ann, not a Ginger. Not some chick who looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Because they couldn't legally purchase these weapons literally anywhere in the world or the US itself, and have copied the weapons regardless.

Din't stop china. Or are Russian really that fucking brain dead that they cant copy a weapon without getting their hands of the blueprints?

fuck off retard ill choke you to death with my cut cock

Attached: 1545176416256.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Whatever. She was kept in isolation and MkUltra style tortured. Taking the deal is literally her only way out of the situation. So she admited to being an "agent" as in she accepted that the legal definition of "agent" may be applied to her...

"character" attacks are lame.

First they came for the Russian.
???
There was no one to say anything when they came for me.

Attached: join-the-us-army-and-fight-for-israel-jews.jpg (600x781, 77K)

Naughty Russian Agent = NRA

Attached: maria_butina_wayne_lapierre.jpg (820x620, 101K)

>plea deal
>conservatives

Attached: maria_butina.png (800x640, 73K)

She's been jailed because she's white and is doing her part to save the white race.

Attached: butina-facebook-2014.jpg (720x480, 35K)

She wanted to bring Gun Rights to Russia and White Nationalism to America.

What's the problem exactly? Release her now!

is that supposed to be caricature? Can someone teach muricans draw them?

Any pic of feetsus?

The kikes don't like it when "anima-slaves" stand up and try to make a better future for themselves.

So are we blamescaping her for why Trump banned bump stocks?

take it to /s/

look at the moon, the moon is to blame.

Attached: Religious+Jews+Prepare+Passover+Festival+7Q2tieA-qfrl.jpg (396x594, 25K)

Attached: maria-butina-rick-santorum.png (450x600, 380K)

Russian slut.

Attached: maria-butina-russian-comrades.png (1000x800, 882K)

you're a slut.

>girl or boy, or whatever 63 others
>holds some gun on pic
>americans be like
>iS sHe /ourgirl/???

kys pls

Attached: 1545064581251.jpg (1042x1233, 778K)

Attached: maria-butina-bobby-jindal.png (480x600, 299K)

Kek. A bit late for that isn't it?

Russian skanks usually have Flintstone feet anyway.

>Flintstone feet
i jizzed.

Most of these aren’t real

She's not even my type, but fuck I'd love to chew on her hair

Russia can't shoot and kill Americans, but they can get us to shoot and kill ourselves. Russia knows the NRA is the number one cause of gun violence in America with the way they oppose common sense gun laws. We need to abolish the NRA, it is literally a weapon of war against us controlled by Russia.

Attached: Marneus_Calgar_by_Karl_Kopinski.jpg (600x795, 142K)

i love these ironic post incel weird sexless fetishes

wrong. You own her.

>NRA is the number one cause of gun violence in America
So it's not violent niggers going around shooting people all the time then?

Doesn't matter. Based and ugly as fuck.

Attached: gunsandhomicide.jpg (800x950, 97K)

African Americans and other impoverished minorities are also victims of the guns that have flooded our country. There is enough guns in the US that 9 out of every 10 Americans could have a gun. At that point it is impossible to prevent the wrong people from getting a gun.

>Weapons of mass distraction.
It almost always works, too. Just look at all the 'Mummy' and 'Milkies' threads on this board.

Russia isn't a country full of spies. 99/100 Russian women in the USA are more likely to be gold diggers or prostitutes than fucking spies.

The fact they just pounced on her ass and charged her with bullshit is proof she's nothing.

The real Russian spy bitch from years back was under surveillance for years and she gave up like 12 to 20 "Russian illegals" in her network. She was a real deal spy like the ones depicted in the "Americans."

And these fool didn't even identify as Russian. They had false passports, claimed citizenship in other countries.

This bitch, Butina, was running around flaunting she was Russian. "I be Russian, looking for white sugar daddy benis."

*rolls eyes*

Its a fucking "raraphrase" form Peep Show.

God dam kikes.

Attached: peepshow.jpg (446x299, 43K)

If you're a treasonous chekist brainwashed drumphkin useful idiot repug faggot, then I guess so

Attached: 31ed2d07932675f493426090bc3d6918.jpg (2048x1024, 229K)

1% spy rate is still big number

cringe

>chekist
wat

Chekist in a narrower meaning is an agent of the Cheka (ChK), in a broader meaning is an agent of Cheka and its descendants NKVD, KGB, FSB, Lubyanka (see Lubyanka Building). It may relate to: Cheka, first of a succession of Soviet state security organizations.

Attached: tmyk.gif (478x354, 2.35M)

>the NRA is the number one cause of gun violence in America
You got it wrong.
It's blacks.

so the solution is to allow blacks to get guns more easily?

tripls

NRA has no solution, only denial

The only thing this whole ordeal proved is how big of a pussy Putin is. Usa imprisons russian on bogus charges? Nothing. Usa installs brutal santions on russia? Nothing. Usa stations troops and anti missle batteries on russia's border? Nothing. Putin's lack of action in response to the irresponsible war mongering and provocations by the US has actually made this situation worse as the US does not know it's boundaries and will inevitably overstep them.

Next time the US imprisons a russian national on bogus charges grab some US nationals and do the same, just like China's doing with Canada right now. The retards in control in the US only respect one thing; power. Putin better step up his game or he will have much bigger problems.

The type of black people who legally buy firearms for self defense are not the problem.
Criminals don't go to the store and buy guns legally. Most are street purchases or straw purchases.