Hey Jow Forums

>why have we allowed this?
>why has God abandoned us?

Attached: 1545230089993.jpg (580x614, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=938&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=L3kaXPDWL8mX0gKXyqqoCg&q=desmond is amazing times square&oq=desmond is amazing times square&gs_l=img.3..0.1189.4354..4426...0.0..0.85.1540.31......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i24.-sDCVxqOZBI#imgrc=LYzz6y4WiKx53M:
youtube.com/watch?v=XAxuTEyNGGs
twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1020307005754544128
twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1075197722825760778
breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/07/31/guardians-cast-ignore-james-gunns-huston-huddleston-problem/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
documentcloud.org/documents/4550864-20180621105217.html#document/p13/a431630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we allowed this

Every time Ive seen this kid either in pictures or interviews, he straight up seems drugged.
Somebody needs to help this kid.

FPBP
God took one look at where we were going and did what any sane rational being would do, he left.

something is not right with this kid beyond the drag

We abandoned God.
God is right here beside us, waiting for His children to return to Him.

being passed around like a whore as a prepubescent kid who should be just doing homework, going to baseball practice, and playing Fortnite will do that to you.

>>why has God abandoned us?
>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
>its Gods fault
Damned is your wretched soul for blasphemy.

Attached: 1544.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

from what ive seen, the shitty parents use this kid to make money. I even found a gofundme a while back made by the mother asking for donations to pay bills and shit

>(YOU) abandoned god.

Because jews brainwashed up to worship them instead of god, (as the god chosen people), while they worship Satan.

They want a future run by Homo-Statanist ruling over Home-erectuses (humans that have been conditioned to be animal like)

>10yo
>bony hairy hands

You do more than allow it, you’re the cause of it. You seek it out on every platform possible. You click on it every where. You save it. You talk about it. You’re actually promoting it by giving it so much attention. Because you do this, the people that write about it make more articles and videos on the subject, which you click on. Creating more content for them to make.
Prove me wrong and tell me how you have done anything to combat this.
You can’t because you’re the one promoting it.

God doesn't exist and if You think otherwise you are fucking retarded.

>we seek it out
No nigger (((they))) promote it. It's hard not to spot when its shoved in your face.

Attached: 1544890617240.jpg (615x830, 82K)

who cares dude lets just get high and drunk and watch video game streams bro

I’ve literally never heard of this kid outside of Jow Forums

That kid is on drugs

Then you're a retarded faggot because 11,284 liked that picture and I highly doubt it was all Jow Forumslacks

you dont read/hear/view the news? this was everywhere.

Based Apuposter

“Therefore, as I live, declares the Lord God, surely, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your detestable things and with all your abominations, therefore I will withdraw.”

That’s a tiny amount of people relative to the 550 million or so English speakers on the internet.
Why would I watch capitalist kike media?

Your proving me right by posting more of it. It’s never been shoved in your face nobody forces you to seek it out on instagram. You went to a drag queen Instagram, nobody else put that shit on your computer. Nobody did the ‘clockwork orange’ to you and strapped you into a chair.
You seek it out, and complain it exists. You are the cause of it because every click you give it, tells them to create more content. If you can’t see that, you are the problem. Stop giving free rent to garbage. Actually try and do something constructive with your life instead of giving time to things you supposedly hate. Closet Faggot.

>That’s a tiny amount of people relative to the 550 million or so English speakers on the internet.
>Approximately 330,000 people pass through Times Square daily, many of them tourists, while over 460,000 pedestrians walk through Times Square on its busiest days.
Pedo defenders also get the guillotine

Attached: 1536259778274 (1).png (842x654, 903K)

>a times square advertisement for an underage transgender who dances for money from older men is us seeking it out

No user, we abandoned God

Once again, you’re posting something I never would have seen if I didn’t post here.

>If I didn't see it it doesn't exist
So are you saying it's someone from Jow Forums who sponsored that billboard?

God didn't abandon us. We abandoned Him. We thought ourselves more enlightened and thought we could persevere through anything without Him. He stated that all good comes from Him so without him, everything begins to fade into decay and sin. It will gets far worse before it gets better. But judgement will come and when it does, those who were patient will be rewarded and those who used the perversion to their advantage will be thrown into the pit of fire.

>if you expose evil you are causing evil
look at this faggot

I’m saying it’s retards from Jow Forums who help make this shit more popular by posting it angrily. You’re shilling for the corporate kikes FOR FREE

So you're saying bringing up an item to discuss how much we disapprove of it and how bad it is for society is worse than someone or an organization paying for a billboard in Times Square that advertises an underage crossdresser who performs for old men?

Attached: NPSNAP.png (416x435, 95K)

"know your enemy"

You went to it’s instagram to get those pictures. You quoted how many likes it has by viewing it’s instagram multiple times. You don’t live anywhere near Times Square.
You’re making threads about it. That’s the definition of promotion. Anyone who isn’t on Jow Forums has no idea this creature exists. Until YOU make these endless threads about it because you’re a self hating pedo. Face it, you’re the one seeking it out. Just get some therapy.

>just sweep it under the rug

Attached: Gandor the Good.gif (490x187, 940K)

I never said worse. But what you’re doing is only giving them attention, which is not good.

>Just dont post anons!
This has got to be one of the oddest shill strategies I have seen yet. I guess we should at least be thankful they are trying new games to play with us, even if it is a dumpster fire.

We abandoned God.
God gave us the choice and we chose to turn back to him, humankind deserve to suffer.

>You went to it’s instagram to get those pictures.
I went to google to get that image
>You quoted how many likes it has by viewing it’s instagram multiple times.
I looked at the image to identify that Eleven-Thousand Two-Hundred and Eighty-Four people who are not on Jow Forums approved and liked this one image.
This piece of evidence is combined with the existence of a billboard on Times Square shows that it's not Jow Forums making this seem larger than it is, it's you refusing to acknowledge that the left has begun openly pushing for pedophilia.
>But what you’re doing is only giving them attention, which is not good.
We're not giving them attention, the 11,824 who liked the picture is doing that. Us sitting here discussing how it's bad and harmful to society is a much better use of attention on this issue than people going
>YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAYYYYYYY

Again, this is an underage transgender who is doing strip dances for older men who throw money at him. you are defending this action, saying us condemning it is worse than the people supporting and pushing this.

You are disgusting, you are evil, you will not be spared the rope.

You didn’t expose anything, asshat. All you do is give it attention.

Which came first, the degeneracy or our realization and call for action?

The slippery slope that liberals said didn't exist.

Attached: 600px-HBIISamaritan-2.jpg (600x326, 32K)

Lying faggot. Google changed their ability to just download pictures because of copywriting violations last year. You seek out this faggotry and make endless threads about it. You’re the reason it spreads. You’re only making threads about it, so the only thing you’re achieving by this, is the promotion of something you supposedly ‘hate’. Yet you life is dedicated to seeking out pictures of sexually dressed young men. You download it. You seek it out on twitter and instagram. Advertisers and content creators can see your cookies. And they see you download pictures of scantily clad young transvestites. So they create more content to satisfy your preverted desires.
You are the one causing this content to be created.

>Google changed their ability to just download pictures because of copywriting violations last year.
doubt dot jaypeg

google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=938&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=L3kaXPDWL8mX0gKXyqqoCg&q=desmond is amazing times square&oq=desmond is amazing times square&gs_l=img.3..0.1189.4354..4426...0.0..0.85.1540.31......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i24.-sDCVxqOZBI#imgrc=LYzz6y4WiKx53M:
You are so desperate to defend pedophilia that you are so retarded to think you can't open images and save them separately.
>You are the one causing this content to be created.
I cannot fathom the mental gymnastics that have to go on in your head to have your fingers type that asinine bullshit

Again, there are about 550 million English users on the internet. If we round up to 12,000 views, that means only .00218% of people who are capable of reading that post actually liked. If you graduated high school, you would know that it’s statistically insignificant.

who cares it's not my fuckin kid

This is the most backwards attempt to use statistics to justify pedophilia I've ever seen. Work on it a bit more before making it this blanket you fuck children

Tell me what you’ve actually done in the real world to stop the child being exploited?
Nothing. You are the problem because you keep giving it views on YouTube, etc.

You're right, I remember being on the indiegogo that funded the billboard in Times Square

I’m not the one seekingk out pictures of little faggot boys playing dress up, grandpa.

HAHAHHAHAHHA

Attached: 9983124320908.jpg (3000x3367, 3.55M)

Point taken, sodomite...
Showing this degeneracy to people who will villify and hate it just gives these sickos nothing but power.
They are the true sinners, not the brave little aidsmagnet or his effeminate dickdaddies.
Thanks for showing me the light based faggot.

It's the pure blissful satisfaction of living a full filling life.

No you're just defending the people taking the pictures

I would fuck them all. Drag queens and trannies are best.

can we stop with the LGBTQ BULLSHIT and call it what it really is...

LGBTPQ

I’m not defending them, you fucking moron. They may be worse than you for actually putting this stuff out there, but at least those greedy Jewish fucks are getting paid for it. You’re doing it for free.

You are a faggot incel. You have no power to forbid or allow anything. OMEGALUL

he's been on full display in new york times square

Attached: desmond_does_new_york.jpg (575x1024, 111K)

>they may be getting paid to corrupt our children and advertise their degeneracy in one of the most prominent squares in one of the most popular cities
>but these guys on Jow Forums are talking about how bad it is, and they're doing it for free
Actual kike detected

Attached: 1532974553743.jpg (1600x1600, 474K)

Follow this link ()
and try to save a picture. You can’t.
I’m not falling for your click bait. I’m just as much as a pedo as you if I click on links to search that out.
You fool. Every click you make on the internet is recorded. Advertisers want to know what people are looking at, so you creating more links like that ONLY ASSURES YOU WILL SEE MORE OF IT. Grandpa, is this your first day on the internet?

>click on the link
>open image in new tab
>right click image
>save as
Are you so inept you think the only way to download things is with a download button?

>you are in the wrong for bringing this to light
ignore these faggots OP.
>omegalul
hi twitch chat, you're in the wrong tab :^)

No, you dumb fuck. You’re not doing anything about it at all. You’re sitting in your echo chamber and saying.
>them faggots getting to kids now.
And that’s where it ends. You’re not doing anything other than showing it to others YOURE ACTUALLY THE CAUSE IF IT GOING VIRAL yet you’re too stupid to understand that, so you just keep clicking on it.

>YOURE ACTUALLY THE CAUSE IF IT GOING VIRAL
Stop being this fucking retarded, please, for a fucking second.

>copy image
>paste image into paint
much hard, such hax

So realizing there is X, and calling for action against it is promoting it now? And I happen to be in a position to say that I have prevented a adolescent girl from being exploited.

If you weren’t on Jow Forums when it was literally 50% ironic pedo shit and 20% actual pedo shit, you’re too fucking new to be here. There are actual pedophile kikes who are extremely powerful in Hollywood, and they aren’t the ones making edgy jokes about it on twitter. Boomers get out reeeeeee

>If you weren’t on Jow Forums when it was literally 50% ironic pedo shit and 20% actual pedo shit, you’re too fucking new to be here.
I've been here all summer
>There are actual pedophile kikes who are extremely powerful in Hollywood, and they aren’t the ones making edgy jokes about it on twitter. Boomers get out reeeeeee
Okay cool, start posting some names or useful information instead of just reeeee'ing and defending pedophiles

Attached: 1532127737139.jpg (1024x590, 152K)

Watch “An Open Secret”. They do a better job of naming names and exposing the awful pedo shit that goes on in Hollywood than I ever could. Of course, pedo shit happens among all powerful groups of people, but only in Hollywood is it so blatant.

Now this is a good post, this is useful information

youtube.com/watch?v=XAxuTEyNGGs

God left a long, long time ago.
What you're seeing now is wacko occultists forcing some end-of-days prophecy and fucking up the world to see if he actually comes back to finish the job or save everybody.

Attached: 1541181894726.png (720x400, 123K)

>hurr, watch open secret instead of crying about edgy jokes by james gunn

twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1020307005754544128

James Gunn worked for actual pedos at Disney(huge pedal factory along with Nick, for obvious reasons).Non-pedos making pedo jokes is bad for the pedos, because it draws attention to it. That’s the real reason he was fired.

What are you trying to say, bong? Also there's edgy jokes then there's sending a video of "100 prepubescent girls touching themselves" to a convicted pedophile, then having the entirety of Hollywood leap in defense of the person despite being in the heat of the metoo movement or what the fuck ever

No that's just the way drag fags act. Similar to how niggers are always pulling their gums down with their fingers when taking photos. It's the vogue thing to do in that specific degenerate culture. Which unfortunately becomes main stream with the more publicity it gets.

Attached: 1544839878735.gif (500x500, 210K)

>there's sending a video of "100 prepubescent girls touching themselves" to a convicted pedophile
sauce?

That kid is probably gay anyway why does it matter?

Gay kids don’t like Minecraft and trainsets

>sauce?
see pic in , tweet on the right
"100 pubescent girls touch themselves"
I got the pre-part wrong

Starlord clearly based, if people are missing the sarcasm im loling.
also fucken checked

Tell me then, how things go viral?
This is how I see it.
You don’t like X, so you post about it on the internet. You talk about it at work. The people who see and hear you, research information to create their own opinions. So they have sought out clicks on it. Google lives to track and repeat whatever people are searching. So, by you seeking it out and talking about it, you’re creating the buzz. Most people would never seek out this on their own, but you’ve just caused ten people to research it. Then, they post about it and cause more people to look at it. Most don’t care, but because you posted it on your Facebook, your high school friend who has a faggot son starts posting how great it is...
All because you posted about it.
You’re the cause of it being viral. Read the fucking posts in this thread. Most people would never know about this if it wasn’t for closet pedos like you posting about it every day.
And that’s all you do. You spread the things you hate. I bet you haven’t done one constructive thing this whole week. You’re just here, spreading degenerative thoughts, when you’re actually the problem.

>too young to know what sex is
>already knows and understands his sexual preference
wew

just saying this trusted source for real pedo news seems to think the guy that jokes about breaking his own daughter in to his wife is probably more than just someone who tells some jokes here and there

Oh and they also talk about a deep dive into Desmond is Amazing here. What the fuck, we only hear about this kid on Jow Forums?

twitter.com/AnOpenSecret/status/1075197722825760778

>All because you posted about it.
>You don’t like X
So for me to post that I don't like something, it had to exist to be posted. So we can agree logically that our posting our distaste and displeasure with something did not cause that something to come in to existence.

What you seem to be entirely passing over is it coming in to existence. Who the fuck paid for a billboard on Times Square for an underaged drag queen? It's not the people posting how much they dislike it, somebody paid for that billboard.

Who paid for the billboard?

Where is the convicted pedo? And what was actually in the video? The link doesn’t work.

Kikes paid for it so they can make more money. That’s already been discussed. You are bad for promoting it, but they are worse for creating it.

the convicted pedo was the guy that sent it to James Gunn

Again, sauce?

This is some real dystopian, illuminati type shit.

This feel is too real.

>James Gunn added the following comment: “Huston Huddleston posted this video on my Facebook page with the note ‘I thought you’d appreciate this,’ My response: ‘Appreciate it?!! I just came all over my own face!!’”
breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/07/31/guardians-cast-ignore-james-gunns-huston-huddleston-problem/#disqus_thread

So clearly there is already enough of a viral demand that a kike thought it was worthwhile to advertise an underage transgender child stripper in Times Square, yet you want to try and blame us talking against it for it being discussed?
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this ID
:^)

God never abandons, if he did, the universe would cease to exist.

god is a human invention

All that needs to be said.

Attached: BE7451EB-375E-4BFF-8F29-9BD912621DD4.png (500x856, 191K)

You are part of the viral demand. You are playing right into their grubby little capitalist hands. Also, I see no actual evidence of James Gunn mentioning the CP guy.

redpilled

It's the other way around

>Half-lidded stare
>Heavy mock 70s style eyeshadow
>Oversized, definitely make, lips

They look like clowns. They ALL look like this. It's like a uniform, an exaggerated view of natural female beauty. This is truly disgusting.

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-130114.png (854x480, 161K)

Let's not forget the morning talk shows that paraded around the little faggot for tens of millions of television viewers:
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
But according to the fag sympathizers posing as Jow Forumslacks: It's your fault for giving it attention! Stop discussing things you don't like!

>And the Huston Huddleston in question, the man who sent Gunn the video, is almost certainly the same Huston Huddleston who, after being charged with soliciting a minor for the purposes of child pornography earlier this year, was convicted of possessing child pornography.
documentcloud.org/documents/4550864-20180621105217.html#document/p13/a431630
>You are part of the viral demand.
Nice try you slippery fucking kike, see So clearly there is already enough of a viral demand that a kike thought it was worthwhile to advertise an underage transgender child stripper in Times Square, yet you want to try and blame us talking against it for it being discussed?
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this ID
:^)