Jow Forums is more pro-jew than pro-muslim

>Jow Forums is more pro-jew than pro-muslim

wtf??? why?

Attached: 1533527064272.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
techxplore.com/news/2018-11-trolls-state-sponsored.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muslims are at least straightforward with their intentions to conquer and convert everyone. the Jews deny everything at all times then laugh about it when the doors close.

how is that a surprise. the place is riddled with jew-worshipping MAGA drones

>muslims
>jews
>bad news

only because jidf is shit posting more then usual you take that as a switch in allegiance?

Jow Forums is always right.

You are all semites and we are all anti-semite

Well I'd spend a weekend in Israel but wouln't in any muslim cunt

>>Jow Forums is more pro-jew than pro-muslim
Fuck off, JIDF

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2

Read through this thread

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

christianity and islam are jewish religions

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE SHILLS TODAY

I'm sorry for the rest of Jow Forums, but I'm pro-muslim.

>more pro-jew than pro-muslim
yeah, i'd execute the jew before the muslim. hell i'm more pro nigger than pro muslim by that measure. but don't worry, muslims are 3rd on that list.

because its full of JIDF shills 24/7 Ahmed

Neo cons and JIDF spamming the boards

I am pro muslim when they are fucking with the jews.

It's Jews vs The World.

They ruin everyone with poisoning fairytales.

Attached: 1541116596288.jpg (335x345, 22K)

because you're a violent culture of superstitious inbreds.

Im pro killing both of you scum. Only jews and muslims are hellbent on destroying culture, niggers are too dumb and can be controlled unlike the other two.

bow down to Jesus or bow down to your fake version of allah...Jesus wins everytime Achmed

im not pro-jew, im pro Jesus...jews dont confess Jesus as there Lord and Savior I DO

americans and christcucks

Attached: 1545159772575.jpg (1280x1280, 313K)

It really seems the opposite to me. I've seen more whining about muh poor innocent Palestinians.

Because jews are white and Jow Forums is pro white

Both are the enemy of whites. The difference being muslims are stupid savages with great numbers, and kikes are devious parasites with small numbers. Honestly kikes have done more harm to the world than muslims ever could, because muslims are just stupid barbarians.

Attached: 1537797248402.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

Where is this pic from?

>why?
Im neither pro-jew nor pro-muslim
Im pro-christian, jews and muslims can burn in hell for all i care.

Attached: 1407668809850.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

Look

Attached: pissbeuponhim.jpg (720x600, 92K)

Because pol is the most degenerate place on the internet, and the most shilled kike piece of shit website.

get out of these countries you mulsim pigs

Attached: 941.jpg (1020x717, 594K)

Attached: No_5c990a_1095444.jpg (506x704, 25K)

found the cuck

>jews
>white

Attached: Hammer_2000_Jew_Arab_Ychromosome.png (798x559, 91K)

Without Jews, we could kick the muzzies out.

Because anyone that thinks jidf is the only game in town is a fucking idiot: techxplore.com/news/2018-11-trolls-state-sponsored.html

"Zannettou and his colleagues observed that Russian trolls were more proficient in spreading information on most online communities, with the exception of Jow Forums's Politically Incorrect board, where Iranian actors were more influential."

We hate both jews and muslims here.

I personally hate islam and muslims more, but thats just me.

Kill them all.

Attached: 3665268093066.jpg (284x692, 79K)

based kike

Death to muslims and to globalist jews

>conquer and convert everyone

Attached: iraq.png (332x196, 9K)

Fuck off Untermensch.
Both are garbage

I'm pro-Hezbollah and pro-Holy Islamic revolution, just make sure to keep this shit out of Europe.

Because Jews took a wasteland and made a great democracy, and shitskins took the most prosperous empires of their times and created primitive, medieval shitholes.

Who was converted?

I'd rather have a small business loan than get my small business droned.

Trumptards. Ever since the election, Jow Forums has been flooded with clueless boomers who think Israel is our greatest ally and the US bombing hospitals full of Arab civilians is "based" because they're Muslims. Then when somebody kills a bunch of Jewish civilians it's all of a sudden "poor optics" and "counter-productive" even though the US does this to Muslims every single day without blowback. Some people here even still believe there are "Good Jews".

Remember the USS Stark you shitskin piece of shit.

Attached: 25825877-80D9-40E7-BFF0-AA495123E408.jpg (750x1082, 391K)

Two sides of the same shekel

What about the USS Liberty?

There is a saying among my Slavbroski's "not my monkeys, not my circus".

That summarizes how I feel about both Islam and Judaism.

We hear about the Liberty all the time. But never the Stark. I’m spite of the Stark occurring 20 years later.

According to Pol it’s only bad when the Jews do it.

They are the cancer of this world along with Christians.

>this level of boomer

There is a whole level of difference between being bombed by a legitimately threatened neutral nation and being bombed by your own ally who you pay $4 billion a year just to exist.

Jewish hegemony allows for greater and determination. Islamic hegemony is an unabashed hellhole. At least with the Jews we get Marie Antoinette “cake” - Islam is only eating literal shit. But I don’t prefer either.

Muslims are a bunch of genocidal mass murdering psychopaths and Barbary pirates and the ottoman empire enslaved millions of whites. Jews are parasites who can destroy civilizations from within but I don't think they're as evil as muslims. If I could choose 1 group to die it would definitely be muslims.

We're not pro either. We just wish they would all execute themselves.

>when your third wife eats grass from another mans hand

picrel, PM of Portugal

Attached: 1484204970030.jpg (800x1276, 149K)

Muslims also preach tolerance and freedom of speech when they're a tiny minority with no power. They're just not as good at it as jews are.

>Jow Forums is
Saged and reported.

No one itt is surprised by this, Sven

False, with jews you lose. There is no at least.

im not. my ancestors always allied with muslims over slavs or other non germanic races.

i still see you as vastly inferior. but i would have zero problems with you if you just stayed in your own countries.

>from Goa diaspora
Yes Portugal had many overseas territories, Yes there are niggers living here.
Is that news to you dipshit?

im anti both so fuck you op faggot cunt

>marries the little girls you deflower
just like the talmud instructed

we have enough ovens for both, but if we can out-trick the jew we only have to deal with one at a time.
its basic stuff user

>my ancestors always allied with muslims

Are you talking about your mum and her boyfriend?

>>Jow Forums is more pro-jew

Said no one ever.

Jews are the biggest threath to world peace, only conservative idiots like them

ur both shit, die brown untermensch

Hottest girl (and only muslim) i've ever fucked was an 11/10 Moroccan. Banged out dozens of Jew broads...I'll choose the former.

When germanic tribes allied with christians to beat the muslims the christians backstabed them to colonize and christianize them, but muslims fought bravelly during WWII and many died protecting Berlin, during a long period of time in human history muslims leaded the world in science and development its a shame they havent made progress for a long time...

btw when england was destroying ireland ( the great famine) muslim rulers in turkey sent a lot of help, they even had to hide that they were helping because the british royalty and aristocracy werent pleased with it

Both jews and muslims believe not the Torah or the new testament, they don't believe the creation, the salvation of God.
They basically believe whatever they wan't to believe and call themselves x.
Exactly like the atheists who find themselves a niche that fits their criteria and wantonness of how things should be with zero regard to how things are/how God made things.
Jews believe that they can do whatever they want and are free of charge, muslims believe that whatever they do according to the quran must outweigh whatever they do against it, kind of like to balance things on a scale - good vs bad and that Jesus was a fraud - basically that all things according to the old and new testament about salvation, faith, works, priesthood, prophecy etc etc is false thus denying that salvation is by God and throught Christ only,

Attached: weoutherenigga.jpg (1024x788, 139K)