>KAC on Dobbs 12/17/18
youtu.be/tmkvY8-CWwc
>WHVideo: FLotUS Melania visits USS 41 12/17/18
youtu.be/QeO6Ozgof3o
>TrumpTV "Weekly" Update (Lara) 12/16/18
youtu.be/rxe8Ymfgf3g

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: additionalvictory.png (764x690, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/how-youtube-pulled-these-men-down-a-vortex-of-far-right-hate
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

aahahaha hwathte fuck

THE COURT ORDERS THE GOVERNMENT TO RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES PLAINTIFFS WHO WERE UNLAWFULLY DEPORTED

HAHAHAH

Attached: file.png (1280x1358, 924K)

(((Judges))) must all be executed. Change my mind.

REEEEEE

THEY CANT KEEP DOING THIS SHIT

For more than three years you blackpillers been going through these stupid euphoria-despair cycles. One would think you'd have figured it out by now: Trump is not an ordinary politician.

Most ordinary politicians give up when they're handed a serious setback. King Chocco put his administration on autopilot after he got pounded in the 2010 midterms. He accomplished nothing after that. He couldn't even close Guantanamo, one of his main campaign promises. And that's with the media and the Deep State completely behind him, facing off against the GOP Washington Generals in Congress. All the big leftist victories after 2010 were done in the courts, like fag marriage, not because of Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump gets hammered for a couple of weeks--in the courts, in the lugenpress, or by congressional traitors-- you lot declare, "IT'S OVER. I'M DONE WITH TRUMP!!!" and start inflating your life vests so you can jump overboard. Two weeks (two days?) later, Trump comes back with something out of the blue--like the announcement that he's pulling out of Syria, or a proposal to end birthright citizenship--and, suddenly, you're all "I LOVE TRUMP, AGAIN!" As if the preceding two weeks of dragging your dicks around in the dirt hadn't happened.

It should be clear by now, when Trump gets stopped in one area, he pushes forward in another. Later, he'll come back to the first and try to move it forward again. He doesn't give up when he's thwarted. He considers it a temporary setback. This behavior is how he got skyscrapers built in Man-fucking-hattan, he doesn't give up.

Attached: 1529975414997.jpg (4176x2784, 564K)

MAGA MAGA MAGA

how long was chan down for?

I don't really understand the blackpillers. If this were a football game, we'd only be at the end of the first quarter and...get this... we're not even losing. WE'RE AHEAD! Trump ran up the score in the election and during the first year of his administration. (Remember how he trapped the Dems on DACA? There's still no amnesty for Dreamers. They're still getting shipped back for DUI's and petty theft.) To torture the metaphor, last year at this time, after ten minutes of play, the score was 24-3. Now we're at what? 31-17, at the end of the first quarter?

Yes, the momentum shifted, but WE'RE STILL AHEAD, and we're still in this game. But because Trump threw an interception, stumbled over his shoelaces and got sacked, you fuckers are ready to get on the team bus and head back home, with 45 minutes left to play. Give me a fucking break.

You all need to develop a historical-strategic perspective that has a timeline longer than two news cycles. Yes, it's appropriate to be disappointed when things don't go our way. It's even appropriate to criticize Trump for missed opportunities and blown plays, or to worry about how the enemy might get its shit together. But, it's utter chickenshit to blackpill about the overall trend line, or even Trump's ability to put more points on the board. We're so far ahead of where were were in early 2015 that's it's actually difficult to quantify. Look at the evidence: Trump, Brexit, Hungary, Italy, Brazil and now France. The world is moving our direction, and everyday we get a little bit stronger and things get a little bit better. So, get your shit together and get back in the game.

Attached: 1525994194510.jpg (2103x1402, 1.04M)

JUDGES ARE GAY. WE'RE STILL GETTING OUT OF SYRIA.

Attached: 1466918511864.jpg (600x398, 114K)

LOL no name federal judges have more power than trump

Pro-tip-you'll never see a republican judge issue a nationwide injunction over the government
>see obama care

If that sticks it's unironically over. This more than any other injunction must be immediately fought over if not outright ignored.

There are people who unironically think americans dying for sandniggers is not only a good idea but your responsibility and duty.

Brainless retards

Attached: dumddit.png (1212x296, 34K)

I'm officially off the trump train. He banned bumped stocks and "the big beautiful wall" is now just a bunch of steel slacks. It's over.

Jefferson knew judges would turn into tyrants. We should have listened.

>Trumpov von Lohengramm doesnt want to topple Gassad the Kitten
I'm off the Trimp Blimp

Attached: 1539610747710.png (112x112, 27K)

yup, winning, thats whats occurring

Attached: 1527677582887.gif (522x756, 42K)

>tfw you'll never accidentally wander into Gassad's braap barn

Attached: 968edcbfb83607035d570a216072abf4.jpg (1003x1417, 141K)

> VX
> Assad using inferior gas
user, plz

4/10

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 10.20.52 PM.png (316x412, 177K)

oy vey to terrible christian jews are the chosen people p.s. please donate to my megachurch

AWOOOOOO

Attached: 345734753455.gif (1200x1020, 1.67M)

you have to be 18 and older to post here

lewd rats murklin around

Attached: 923498394.png (1106x324, 487K)

Hi FBI

Then
>Hey, hey, LBJ how many kids didya kill today
>Nixon is Hitler, get out of Vietnam
>Dubya is Hitler, no wars for oil
Now
>Drumpf is Hitler, why aren't more americans dying in the desert?

Oh shit! That thought never came to me ... before now

Attached: IMG_1404.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

you have to be 18 and older to post here

>puts fingers in ears
WE ARE WINNING WINNGING WINNING WINNING

WE ARE WINNING

WINNING
WINNING

WE AR WINNING

>We are actually dealing with NPCs who will scream about everything Republicans do while defending everything Democrats do, no matter how much it fucks them over.

get ready for liberals to claim that Trump leaving Syria is handing the country over to Russia
they're all pro-war now
they'll probably retweet some bullshit from John Brennan

Attached: just.png (1919x917, 832K)

Attached: thomas_jefferson_vs_gorilla_by_sharpwriter-d3fxuo8.jpg (1111x719, 180K)

But these were the people who said we should get out of Iraq immediately less than a decade ago.

>if not outright ignored.
this is what will happen, it's an absurdity to begin with

Glimp is pulling us back so Syrian war 2 Electric boogaloo is canceled forever ever. Feels bad.

Attached: 34253464.jpg (182x182, 43K)

>This behavior is how he got skyscrapers built in Man-fucking-hattan, he doesn't give up.
You meaning filing for bankruptcy and applying for corporate welfare to the point tmthat he suffers no consequence from failed business ventures and hires people smarter than him to run his businesses because most of his value comes from him as a personality?

>no wall
>bumpstock ban
>billions of dollars in aid to Israel, Central America and Mexico
>Trump foundation shutdown
>claiming victory over ISIS
MAGA
Making Assad Great Again

Attached: 1538768853874.gif (254x286, 909K)

If I were glowing I would tell you to do it.

You guys see this new shilling campaign trying to associate Trump with Israel and him being a Jewish puppet? There's some serious money behind it. Started right after the Clinton Foundation hearings.

- Harrison

Maybe they ought to send all them illegals to go die in the Middle East.

Attached: American_Beaver.jpg (718x721, 182K)

WINNING

back to

hop hop
phase phase
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSHHHWOOOOPSHHH

Attached: 1545236046778.gif (1300x867, 1.71M)

Judge strikes down most of Trump policy cutting off asylum for domestic violence victims.

gUESS GETTING HIT BY YOUR HUSBAND IS GROUNDS FOR ASYLUM

Attached: file.png (1280x1336, 1.01M)

I'm done. This country is a fucking joke and beyond saving. It isn't even worth saving.

Attached: 1541883659802.jpg (436x536, 50K)

I quickly reverting to my fuck all government, "hippity hoppity get the holy living fuck off my property before I blow your goddam head off" mentality.

Attached: 1532008340189.gif (400x204, 44K)

>Isis had seized control of nearly half of Iraq after Obama pulled out.
>Within months of Trump's victory, ISIS was pushed into Syria.

Attached: 1543129907670.jpg (1242x1290, 64K)

Attached: 1523559991016.jpg (988x896, 147K)

It's been ongoing since April 2017 and for good reason.

Trump's greatest virtue is his sheer power of will, and without it you faggots would have NOTHING.

>WINNING

Attached: 1323441.png (636x893, 1.17M)

That LD50 though

Uh guys, Don lemon said the other day that Trump is still riding the Obama economy and now that Trump's policies are having an effect the economy is slowing. For example Obama had the best stock market and now Trump's market is in freefall. His trade war and massive deregulations are going to crash the economy and he will be responsible. Trump is also a criminal, CNN had an article saying there are probably sealed indictement to put Trump in jail for a very long time the moment he stops being president. You can't refute this, Trump's only selling points are done and over. He won't build a wall and there will be a recession in 2020. The next president will be Beto.

jesus christ this is some strong pilpul
>oy vey, youtube is actually right wing and helping them recruit by allowing facts to be viewed by the goyim
>young white men are becoming right wing, how could this be happening?
facts make people right wing, so if you don't censor them you're right wing.

The jew cries out as he bans you

thedailybeast.com/how-youtube-pulled-these-men-down-a-vortex-of-far-right-hate

Attached: merchant eye popping.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>paco beating up marta is now grounds for her to come to America
jesus christ, fuck this gay earth.

He's Mexican. He can hire his cousin Paco De Cortez the Los Zeta member to do it though.

'THE COURT ORDERS THE GOVERNMENT TO RETURN TO THE UNITED STATES PLAINTIFFS WHO WERE UNLAWFULLY DEPORTED'

reads like Onion headline.

>tfw you learn your silent partner paying for real estate and construction is the Syrian government
Assad outsourcing the gassing of kikes, it's genius!

Attached: BRAAP Farms.jpg (910x532, 161K)

NIGGER

Attached: 6127639877.gif (424x480, 300K)

IT MUST! But I'm not sure it will, they're taking advantage that Trump doesn't really have an AG or a DOJ and creeping in with judicial overreach on executive prerogatives.
It's not just that Trump must squash this one, it must be fast and forceful otherwise they'll just throw these caltrops and wait him out due to term limits.

What is even the point of the presidency if judges hold this much power?

We should just go there and act it out ourselves. That cratered airfield would make for a pretty sick paintball arena.

Attached: f1c1630dce6099dbe9db8103919aff62.jpg (1000x526, 100K)

What do you think about him pulling out of the Paris accords and the renegotiation of NAFTA?

It intensified dramatically after the Clinton Foundation. It was calm for awhile but now it's almost every other thread.

Funny how they have no opinions based on any principles, they just act in contrary to whatever they are told is evil and bad. Really activates the almonds.

What's crazy is these people think Make Assad Great Again sounds bad to Trump supporters.

Heh, goyim you wouldn't want strong Ba'athist leaders in charge of Arab countries would you?

I will probably wonder until my death how Obama was able to make the people on the wide left support and even celebrate the bailing out of big banks, the scummiest 'capitalists' on the planet.

Attached: 1520642727306.jpg (400x400, 18K)

What do you think he's thinking right now, Jow Forums?

And more importantly, how long is it going to take for the Supreme Court to rule that lower courts cannot issue nationwide injunctions?

>Central America via Mexico sends hordes of 3rd worlders demanding gibs
>Trump run US government gives them gibs
Trump apologist will defend this.

Attached: 3984579836478534.png (1000x1672, 214K)

This is probably what high tier democrat operatives believe, they are just raping the beached whale

FRENSS

Attached: 465768578677.png (900x900, 359K)

with a name like financial times it sounds like it couldnt be a commie rag
but it doooooo

Attached: jfttl.jpg (893x704, 94K)

>NOT TIRED OF WINNING

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

Trump On Gun Confiscation

President Trump appeared to disagree with Vice President Mike Pence on the issue of due process before confiscating guns from people found to be mentally unfit. The vice president said that they would have to "allow due process, so that no one's rights are trampled," but in the case of a gun violence restraining order government needs "the ability to go to court, obtain an order, and then collect not only the firearms, but any weapons in the possession of that individual."

Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html

Take the firearms first due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Trump delivers as promised on bump stocks
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/

Attached: donald-trump-traitor.jpg (1500x750, 83K)

Well, what do you know? Another literal who judge that Trump is going to cower to. He's totally going to get to withdraw troops from Syria that we allegedly didn't have there and built that fence to completion though guys!

what would you even call this, reportation? Like do we have to send ICE down to their countries and do all the same actions but in reverse?

>yfw drone swarm shows up

Attached: 1524040746380.png (808x805, 224K)

RIP USA

Attached: 1532613556113.png (900x900, 212K)

He'll just tweet about it but won't do anything.

Tbqh we need so many republicans in congress that they can start to impeach these judges

Why do you lie so much?

Attached: border-fence-with-wire.jpg (480x640, 64K)

Putting corporations under government control is EXACTLY what "progressives" want.

the best part about the US pulling out is that the Kurds now have a choice between surrendering immediately to Assad, or getting buttfucked by the Turks lol

I still wonder what has the Russians used on that theater raid. It must have been hot shit because they didn't disclose the gas or the antidote even to the paramedics trying to save the audience after the terrorists all died

> Reportation
We are in uncharted territories in the parody horizon.

Obama saved the world's economy. Trump in charged would have done fuck all and there would have been a great depression on steroids, like -20% GDP growth. He's a goner once he tries that on the next crash.

Yes, so much will to hire smart people (and a few rats and criminals) and then take a golf break. Inspiring.

Man I wish we used the last 2 years to change immigration laws...

Good. The banks can eat a fat one.

That is literal communism.

reddit will defend this

Attached: 1523583235880.jpg (700x734, 107K)

When did justice became the higher power that supercedes the constitution, the legislative power and the executive power? Why do people unironically believe that justice is blind and objective so it has an higher moral authority over the rest?
This is the end game isn't it? Having liberal juges rule over western countries so that no anti-cuck policy could be instated either through decrees or legislation

cool shitlib take bro

>Meanwhile, Trump gets hammered for a couple of weeks--in the courts, in the lugenpress, or by congressional traitors-- you lot declare, "IT'S OVER. I'M DONE WITH TRUMP!!!" and start inflating your life vests so you can jump overboard

It's called shills, user. They disappear when BTFO and reappear once programmed with a new narrative. This makes it appear like there is concensus when Trump is winning (because theyre gone) and panic when he isnt (because they come back). At least im giving /ptg/ the benefit of the doubt that this is the case and not that there are a dozen fair weather retards here who have screamed that the end was nigh for drumpf a thousand times before and will do it a thousand times again

blacker than u mohamed

you still worshiping trumptard despite all the failures. Truly impressive.

Attached: 521587821788.png (900x900, 350K)

> banks crashed...
> implying this would have been a bad thing.

>Put barbed wire on one section of the fence at the beach

>Looks like the wall has been completed goys

Shut the fuck up. That nigger was no more popular than Trump and he did far less.
It's like people think niggers deserve prizes for getting out of fucking bed.

Human rights are superiors to national rights, whatever they may be. Are you a nazi, where do you work? I'd like to have a word with your supervisor.

The Jow ForumsT_D trash most certainly will.

Attached: 9826478234.png (970x2585, 708K)