"grifter"

Whenever anyone on the right does anything that involves money, the comments / replies are flooded with left wing faggots accusing it of being a scam. They especially like the word "grifter" for some retarded reason.

This is an attempt to sew doubt and discourage people who are unaware of their tactics from donating (to whatever the cause). Why not make memes to expose and counter this tactic?

Attached: grifter.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/116237/newt-gingrich-herman-cain-are-now-making-money-spam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an example, directed at Julian Von Abele

Attached: grift_vonabele.png (763x259, 39K)

Attached: loser.jpg (746x422, 59K)

Attached: more_grift_bs.png (743x335, 48K)

Attached: GRIFT2.jpg (500x395, 28K)

bump

>t. grifter

get a job faggot

Peter Grifter

>the unemployed telling others to get a job
top kek

I love these idiots who think mudpeople "invented" numbers and the wheel just because the oldest preserved ones were found in some sand cave in dune-coon-ville. Europeans, Asians and all the tribes in between figured these things out independently before ever meeting eachother. Only Africans were dumb enough to not figure out numbers, letters and the wheel.

>They especially like the word "grifter"
Jewish Putin and all the other Semitic-worshiping slavs really hate being called out for what they are - grifters.

>Whenever anyone on the right does anything that involves money,
It's a scam. Here are the simplified basics of the GOP/Trump tax cut scam.

The wealthy brought back overseas profits at very reduced tax rates enacted in the Trump/GOP tax cut scam, meaning less money for the treasury.
Overseas profits were mostly invested in stock buybacks which increased the stock price and thus the wealth of the wealthy stockholder - potential wage hikes and investment in workers denied.
Because the "income" is being realized as capital gains, the tax rate will be much lower than dividend income - less money for the treasury as the wealthy gets richer.
The government must borrow money to fulfill its obligation. Who buys the bonds to loan the government money? The wealthy. That means we transfer more of our income and wealth in the form of taxes to pay the interest on the money we borrowed.
The government cut programs like healthcare, food stamps, etc to reduce the budget deficit caused by the tax cuts that go mostly to the wealthy. Any minor tax cut the middle-class and poor would have seen is more than gobbled up by the increase in healthcare premiums, increased fees to parks and more. Who profits from that? The wealthy shareholders of the same health ins. companies, hospitals, etc. that charges the public more than they charge the government.

-->Mike Huckabee sold out his fans to a quack doctor, conspiracy theorists, and financial fraudsters.
-->Subscribers to Newt Gingrich’s email list received supposed insider information about cancer “cures,” the Illuminati, “Obama’s ‘Secret Mistress,'” a “weird” Social Security “trick,” and Fort Knox being “empty.”
-->Five conservative outlets promoted a quack doc touting dubious Alzheimer’s disease cures.
-->Fox analyst Charles Payne was paid to push now worthless stocks.
-->Newsmax super PAC boondoggle.
-->Right-wing media helped “scam PACs” raise money from their readers.

>t. seething communist faggot jealous of the success of others with zero sources
a communist who hates when others make money, imagine my shock

>>t. seething communist faggot jealous of the success of others with zero sources
Strong words for such a pathetic Putin stooge. How many kopecks do they pay you to shit up Jow Forums every day, Proaganda Pavel?

>a communist who hates when others make money
Except 'communists' wouldn't complain about right-wing grifters scamming right wing conservatives - they'd be happy and gleeful. So which is it, fuckwit?

Does anyone here remember that old video that floated around /b/ like 10 years ago called "The Grifter"? Shit still gives me nightmares.

>still seething
People you disagree with will continue to do business and exchang products and services and there's nothing you can do about. Keep calling it "grifting" and keep crying jealous tears.

I had to get therapy because of how horrifying that shit was. I've never seen anything so evil in my life.

>People you disagree with
Who are they? The Russians? Come on, everybody on the planet knows they're degenerate scum worse than grifter niggers. In fact, we have a saying in America that we'd rather have the nogs than the slavs.

>will continue to do business and exchang products
Lies, deceptions, fraud and deceit deserve no respect in the Markeplace of Ideas. You Russians don't know any other way.

>Keep calling it "grifting"
Instead of reading off your shill script and your name-calling buttfuckery, why don't you take each one of the scams I listed and explain logically how it is not grifting. You can't, can you?

bump

>still seething
yep
>Lies, deceptions, fraud and deceit
In your delusional little mind. Right wing content creators will continue to get paid by their audiences in exchange for healing culture and exposing the morally and intellectually bankrupt ideology of leftism that retards like you cling to.

Stay mad.

Attached: pepe_cheers.jpg (480x414, 17K)

why don't you take each one of the scams I listed and explain logically how it is not grifting. You can't, can you?
>blah blah name-calling blah blah
Nailed it. You've worked so hard being a fuckwitted shill this week, here a little extra in your pay.

Attached: kopeck_large.jpg (1066x1060, 317K)

There a lot of actual grifters on the right, tho. I get that many activists unjustly receive this moniker, but it doesn’t help when they are sat next to the likes of Milo, Peterson, Cernovich, etc.

>blah blah name-calling (grifter! grifter! grifter!) blah blah false accusations blah blah blah
didn't work for stopping Kavanaugh did it? but you're going to keep doubling down on the false accusation tactic? you know the public sees right through it don't you?

Attached: kek_ooh.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>the false accusation tactic

-->Mike Huckabee sold out his fans to a quack doctor, conspiracy theorists, and financial fraudsters.
-->Subscribers to Newt Gingrich’s email list received supposed insider information about cancer “cures,” the Illuminati, “Obama’s ‘Secret Mistress,'” a “weird” Social Security “trick,” and Fort Knox being “empty.”
-->Five conservative outlets promoted a quack doc touting dubious Alzheimer’s disease cures.
-->Fox analyst Charles Payne was paid to push now worthless stocks.
-->Newsmax super PAC boondoggle.
-->Right-wing media helped “scam PACs” raise money from their readers.

Look any of them up and I accept your apology.

Genuinely disturbing shit.

>please believe my lies
>please look up sources that I'm failing to provide that may or may not actually exist
>please believe my sources while I disregard any source that fails to confirm my far left narrative
>please stop funding right wing content creators
no to all

stay mad liar

Attached: pepe_cheers2.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>grifter
You mean that /x/ copypasta?

unsure, probably not
it's left wing retards desperately rushing to any right wing project that requires funding and falsely accusing it of being a "scam" to discourage funds from being given

Maybe one of them watched The Samaritan lately and found a new word.

why did you have to open that can of worms again you fucking leaf
also the game

Attached: grifter.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>boomers are retarded
Rachel Maddow gets away with this shit every weeknight with shitlib boomers too idiot, big surprise that the TV generation is functionally retarded

Cause its true lol, guys like JBP are grifters, conmen, 'businessmen' like Rockefellar. Hes a multimillionaire. His last online therapy he charged a suicidal depressed 20 something kid his last 240$, and he just spent an hour bashing feminists and pomo neomarxists. Even he thought he pushed it too far and backed off.

>giving $240 to someone on the computer
y i k e s

>its true cause I said it
>muh made up story
>muh "grifters"
top kek

>Mike Huckabee sold out his fans to a quack doctor, conspiracy theorists, and financial fraudsters
Holy shit it's fucking true.
newrepublic.com/article/116237/newt-gingrich-herman-cain-are-now-making-money-spam

Only work part time and live in a shed

Fuck off don't care

testan

the grifter's not real, newfag

Do you really want to tell me that Candace Owens isn't a grifter?

it never ends we'll be grifting into the 22nd century

the grifter is the single most terrifying horror movie ever made. I still get restless when I think about it.

>please stop funding right wing content creators
Most of them are drama queen attention whore shit anyways.