Should weed be banned in the ethnostate?

Should weed be banned in the ethnostate?

Attached: 5EA38ECB-3D92-4DD4-B35B-2B39C7AE0A43.jpg (640x898, 349K)

Ban all recreational drugs, all the way down to caffeine. And I'm serious, it's not good or healthy for individual consupmtion.

>no fun allowed

Shouldn’t be illegal, but no self-respecting white man should smoke that garbage.

id ban weed and fuentes

This is why I laugh when nazis get their shit kicked in, pathetic insecure faggots
>muh white genocide
I hope he's ready for his kids to worship BBC

Itt:pol users talk like authoritarians but probably have 0 self control themselves.

Attached: 1544665950915.jpg (364x546, 41K)

drug/alcohol prohibitions never fucking work and just create more problems

just heavily influence culture to discourage it, or rather, accept that there are subhumans within your race for which the only cure is replacement by the overman

I have really bad carpal tunnel, nothing helps the pain. I live in a legal state, went and got some weed. First time I'd used it since I was a teen. Holy christ that fucked me up. I was in bed for about 15 hours, then another ten or so after that just for my head to clear. I can't believe people use this stuff regularly. Did help my pain some, but no way can I cope with the brain fog and lethargy and utter retardedness it gives me.

Man I’m smoking right now but any of these “hurt I’m a vet and” posts are pure faggotry

No, but it needs to be clear that you cannot operate a vehicle, and people need to understand that the effects of smoking last more than just the first day.

Nick Fuentes is a faggot. He's making me hate Christians and I don't want to hate Christians

this

CBD oil, nibba

From the way you post it seems about as easy to make you hate Christians as it is for fat people to hate broccoli.

No, weed should be readily available everywhere in the ethnostate, you would just shoot all those who would use it.

Nick Fuentes is a nobody who grifts on anything that can make him relevant.
He brings nothing new to the table.
He's the zoomer Richard Spencer.

Attached: 1543366238910.jpg (2476x1920, 1.3M)

This guy gets it.

kek

I smoked weed in high school, did it again years later, just two hits, and I fucking hated it, I drank just to offset the weed and to relax. No idea how I smoked it before when I was young. And I know old friends (not friends with them any more) that smoke that shit like it's nothing, blows my mind how the can live a normal life and they look like crackheads making it or smoking it. Should be legal, but for the love of fuck, the gym is so much fucking better, feels better, looks better and you'll get so much more out of life. Take the /sig/ pill instead.

Weed is medicine. Using it for fun is degenerate, but there are quite a few conditions where it is the best treatment, especially for chronic pain and inflammatory diseases

lmao pussy
can't handle fucking weed
fuck outta here bro

seems like you got a strong strain, there are medicinal ones that have almost no psychoactive effect like charlotte's web

Is drinking alcohol for fun degenerate?
Think carefully b4 you answer, Bavarian!

yeah, I need to experiment more with CBD and high CBD strains as said.

It's just spendy and I'm busy and it's tough to potentially knock myself out for a day. Thanks for the input tho guys.

I rather be free. That means youre free to do whatever drugs you want and Im free to not provide a social safety net.

Druggies can die on the street. I'll pay for them to be swept up but thats it.

Natural selection. Freedom...

Yes it is, and despite my flag I don't drink at all. I'm also from former Prussia, not Bavaria. It's unrealistic however to expect from people 100% pure behavior so I don't judge people who drink, smoke tobacco or weed, as long as they do it in moderation.
Degeneracy should be disincentivized, not criminalized, as long as the harm is only with the user. In my unimportant opinion.

Why do you hate your culture? You're not a liberal globalist, are you?

desu I think weed is about as degenerate as alcohol. Like its bad to do it everyday but adding it into a social occasion or sex improves the experience.

If you want to be really puritan about getting extra dopamine ok I think thats kind of dumb and pointless but its understandable, but to be so anti-weed and not care about alcohol I think the lapse in logic is just pure boomer-tier retardation.

Attached: lit goku 1.png (436x660, 264K)

We have a winner

I have a taxus hedge.
Taxus is toxic.
If some people are dumb enough to eat it, should it be banned ?

This is literally the one take I disagree with Nick on

Attached: CIIX5koWsAEiaRR.jpg (600x442, 40K)

we have a whiner

unbased and blue pilled

Nick is honestly just a dumb spic, so not sure you should feel proud about that user.

Attached: mutt fuentes.png (418x1254, 47K)

Absolutely disgusting.
>1.7% Italian
Doesn't this mutt like to say he's an Italian-American? FOH

Fake test. He's only 14.88% injunous (really)

You did too much dumby.