WE’RE BUILDING THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE’RE BUILDING THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

MEN OF THE WEST UNITE!

WE THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR A FUCKING WALL TO BE BUILT YET CONGRESS REFUSES TO LET TRUMP GET IT DONE!

WE ARE TAKING MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS NOW!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIT IDLY BY AND LET OUR GREAT NATION BECOME OVERRUN WITH FOREIGN SAVAGES!

WE ARE FUNDING THIS FUCKING WALL OURSELVES!

LET’S FUCKING DONATE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CAMPAIGN

JUST $80 EACH AND THE WALL IS FUNDED.

THAT’S BARELY ANYTHING GUYS FOR WHAT WE ALL GET IN RETURN

LET’S SHOW THE WORLD THAT AMERICA ISN’T GOING TO TAKE THIS SHIT

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT FUCKING DEAD YET

WE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

THIS STORY WILL GET NATIONAL ATTENTION

CONGRESS WILL BE FORCED TO ACT

WE WILL FUCKING FUND AND BUILD THIS WALL

AMERICA FIRST!

MAGA!

DONATE NOW!

gofundme.com
/TheTrumpWall

Attached: 6D1A595C-BBC5-475A-8B71-B20227CEF8F5.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U
nbcnews.com/id/46050494/ns/us_news-giving/t/billionaire-donates-washington-monument-repairs/#.XBqgT9JKhhF
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, guys. You motherfuckers with all this complaining about this or that could be working towards a real solution. We can fund and do it ourselves.

I really thought this was a joke but it's already pushing a million
We the people pay plenty in taxes, he can use a small sliver of the defense budget, I'm not donating my money to a cause he's already said would be taken care of by Mexico.

YOUR MONEY WILL BE WORTHLESS PRETTY FUCKING QUICK UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING
ABOUT THESE FOREIGN INVADERS.

CONGRESS IS REFUSING TO ACT. WE MUST TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS

DONATE NOW!

Yess, donate to it, it is legit

>gofundme.com
>/TheTrumpWall

kek. so you are paying for that wall after all

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK. WE ALL LOSE UNLESS WE GET THIS THING FUCKING BUILT

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHO PAYS FOR IT ANYMORE.

CONGRESS GIVES BILLIONS AWAY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES BUT REFUSES TO FUND OUR OWN.

FUCK CONGRESS!

WE WILL BUILD THE FUCKING WALL OURSELVES!

MAGA!

kek

Attached: 1kzzkq.jpg (775x553, 70K)

stop screeching you dumb illiterate inbred.
your orange ape fucked up bigly and yuge - now your "wall" is a fucking charity project.

sad

guys this is another one of those leftist scams, they are going to write a article making fun of everyone who donated, point out and dox the ones who say "racist" things and laugh at you for thinking this is remotely possible.

So this is how MAGA dies

Attached: Z11Jlqx.gif (500x313, 795K)

"The First ever incidence of American Citizens bypassing their Jewish-controlled Congress to fund a heavily wanted project that we told Congress to reject? Oy Vey! Better keep spreading FUD and hope that people don't catch wise to it!"

Attached: 1511061673222.jpg (380x479, 45K)

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILLS

WE ARE FUNDING THIS WALL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

THIS WILL GET NATIONAL ATTENTION

CONGRESS WILL BE FORCED TO ACT

THIS IS THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

WE WILL NOT BE OVERRUN BY FOREIGN SAVAGES

IF YOU AREN’T ON BOARD WITH THIS PLAN, KILL YOURSELF

MAGA!

$200,000 more in just the last 3 hours without (enough) attention. Great work!

Need to some how get progressives on board. "Hey guys, help fund this and get it some major attention and watch it blow up in Magatards faces!"

Attached: 20181219_135320.jpg (1431x1963, 628K)

>WE ARE FUNDING THIS WALL
you bet

>WE WILL NOT BE OVERRUN BY FOREIGN SAVAGES
so you are a native american?

FUCK OFF MEMEFLAG JIDF KIKE SHILL

WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

WE ARE BUILDING THE WALL

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US

I gave $100

Attached: kotel.jpg (667x397, 45K)

PATRIOTS UNITE

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DONATE

WE ARE GOING TO FUND THIS FUCKING WALL

>WE ARE GOING TO FUND THIS FUCKING WALL
wrong. mexico will

Stop embarrassing us.
Trump killed MAGA and you're now doing his job for him.

doesnt matter who will fund it, as long as it gets 10 feet higher

You gave $50? When did you give $25!?

Is this open to anyone on earth? They might just be able to fund the whole damn thing this way. lol

>Memeflag
Every time.

Attached: ourguy.png (477x789, 184K)

How much of a cut does GoFundMe take? Sounds like a Jewish scam. Where do the funds go? The Treasury? Congress will still have to allocate them to the wall, which they won't do.

>Sounds like a Jewish scam.
Why do kike shills love to project?

Go back to r eddit. I'm not giving anymore of my money to this shit. I pay enough taxes the way it is. Save your money and buy ammo, don't be a fool.

I hope this really works. I do. It'll be great to see the alligator tears from the liberals as it starts to rise brick by brick.

>Build the wall

Funny you don't mention the money to maintain it. Also name one government project in the last 20 years that actually went under budget.

Also the majority of americans in 2018 voted democratic, its how the democrats ended up gaining 40 seats.

>pay taxes
>"donate to support the wall"
LMAO

Fine it's the Jesuit Freemasons, answer my fucking questions retard. This is clearly not thought thru.

THE KIKE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TODAY

IGNORE THEM!

IGNORE ANYONE WHO DOESN’T SUPPORT THIS!

IGNORE ANYONE WHO MOCKS THIS!

THEY FEAR THE MIGHT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

WHAT ARE THESE KIKE SHILLS EVER GOING TO ACCOMPLISH BY BEING DOOMERS 24/7 SHITTING ON ANY GOOD IDEA?

FUCK THESE KIKES. WE WILL FUND THE WALL. WE ALREADY HAVE $750K IN 2 DAYS PROBABLY $1M BY THE END OF THE DAY!

Based. If everyone who voted for Trump donated $80 that would be $5 billion, which 20% of the estimated cost of the wall.

Shut the fuck up.

HOW MUCH IS GO FUND MES CUT AND WHO IS GETTING THE MONEY. WE CAN'T JUST SEND IT TO THE TREASURY. CAPS LOCKS IS COOL.

>ignore the kikes and donate $80 to support the wall even though you pay tax
Land of the free LMAO

Suck my nigger dick.

>THE KIKE SHILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>My name is Donald Trump and I'm a BIG fan of Israel.

1. Stop calling it a wall. It's a fence
2. It will never be built

PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE OF US

REDDIT SPACING WHILE TYPING IN ALL CAPS

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE $10 BILLION TO MEXICO

THEY WILL PAY FOR THE WALL GOYS, I PROMISE.

Attached: 1545243074221.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

BINGO

BONGO

BANGO

BUNGO

I donated 5$ USD, thank me later burgers.

Attached: pepeglass.png (334x334, 131K)

I don't believe you

IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER. THEY ARE A LEGITIMATE SITE.

WHAT WE NEED PRIMARILY AT THIS TIME IS TO SPREAD THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. SHARE THE LINK WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

WHEN THIS GETS NATIONAL ATTENTION IT WON’T FUCKING MATTER WHAT THE FEES ARE. CONGRESS WILL BE FORCED TO ACT.

THIS IS ABOUT SENDING A MESSAGE

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT THIS FUCKING WALL TO BE BUILT AND WE WILL PAY FOR IT OURSELVES IF WE HAVE TO!

They should have perks like you get your name on a brick if you donate a certain amount of money.

For even more money you get a custom picture on a prick.

Imagine speckled across the 1000 mile wall, random pictures of pepe and awoo memes peeking out into Mexico.

$38 Billion for Israel, $10.6 Billion for Mexico, NOTHING for the wall.

I love the US, all the Yanks I've personally interacted with have been lovely generous people but c'mon guys, admit you've been had. You NEED to move on because at the record rate Trump is stuffing your country with immigrants and released felons Texas will be Blue by 2020. As bad as the Republicans are the chances of another Republican president will be zero forever within two years thanks to Trump unless you something.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-184353.png (1536x2048, 937K)

This doesn’t involve you, ((leaf))

Attached: 255592B8-CFE3-4C81-9CC3-18172337C4D7.png (420x280, 2K)

>thinking MAGA begins and ends with Trump
MAGA is the will of the people.

gofundme.com
/TheTrumpWall

Kek
Also, captcha “chimneys”
1488 gas the kikes

Attached: DDE2B6ED-D2AA-4BB2-BCBA-AA3C1BD36277.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Attached: Screenshot_299.png (461x604, 15K)

Bumping this shit, as many people as possible need to see this. Congress is refusing to pass any plans the government puts through to fund the Wall. This bypasses Congress completely and allows the American Citizens to come together and make their will happen regardless of what the Kike-muppets in Congress (who just approved 40 BILLON DOLLARS in "Aid" to Israel but who REFUSE to pass the 5 billion dollar wall no matter what changes are made).

But this isn't even just about the Wall. This is a 100% proof-positive test as to whether Americans can bypass these fucks and make their will happen without those traitors. It's a litmus test as to whether for a new form of freedom for American citizens, from representation by traitors to pure a democratic vote by the people. Almost no one has heard of this project yet, but it still is gaining SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS EVERY MINUTE.

>"B-b-b-but w-w-what if GoFundMe takes it down?"

GoFundMe refunds all the money from projects they remove. With the amount of money this project is generating every minute already at this early stage—it's pure unadulterated proof that a Wall is sorely wanted by the American people, you can bet your fucking ass if this one is taken down there will be another probably on it's very own site that will be doing this very same thing.

>"This is clearly a scam."

You're retarded. Go and read the page, retard. This is also about to be national news, Trump will 100% tweet this shit out soon. If you still think it's a scam after reading the GoFundMe, seeing that it has nearly a million dollars (durr I'm sure no one is going to check anything before just handing the money over, right?), and seeing it all over national news, with the government notified about a possible scammer scamming millions from people, then once again I must reiterate—you're retarded.

Attached: collage-164.jpg (1000x500, 151K)

IT DOES MATTER

BECAUSE I COULD JUST WRITE A CHECK TO THE TREASURY MYSELF

FOR WALL FUNDS AND

SKIP ENRICHING THE MIDDLE MAN

WHOS PROBABLY A DEMOCRAT JEW

I DONT NEED MONEY TO SEND A MESSAGE

SEE, I WANT A FUCKING WALL

FUCKING DAMNIT TRUMP

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

AND I DIDNT NEED TO SEND A LARP MONEY TO DO THAT.

FUCKIN NEATO

Dumb Trumpcucks getting pimped like bitches. Did you idiots forget why we put that game show host clown in the White House? It was so HE could build a wall. Now you're willing to throw money into a garbage disposal because the president can't deliver on his central campaign promise. I think this must be similar to battered broad syndrome (or whatever they call it) where you keep getting bitch slapped so you try harder to please the abuser instead of waking the fuck up.

This is fucking absurd and depressing.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

$1 MILLION ISN'T SHIT, THE WALL COST $10 BILLION+

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 1514844325855.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Guys please donate. We only need 1282X what's been donated so far in order to reach the goal of $1 billion. And we only need 32,051X what's been donated so far in order to fully fund the wall at $25 billion.

>gofundme.com
I donated 100, fuck it I have 100 dollars to spare

will donald himself donate?
i mean he does have money.

Attached: 1510663043664.png (523x663, 236K)

>gofundme.com
>/TheTrumpWall

gofundme?

MEXICANS, GO FUCKING FUND THAT

It's 1 million less

HOLY SHET! DRUMPF HIMSELF JUST DONATED BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U

Would it be legal for him to?

This is really what this man fought to protect while she fucked Tyrone.

Damn I don't blame him wanting to build that wall. I'd hate for her to get Mexidicked on her morning jog.

Attached: 20181219_134334.jpg (178x800, 114K)

>take matters into our own hands
>give money to third party
lolwhut

LMAO at all the scared shills in this thread. That's how you know we're winning.

Do it you pussies. Fucking stop being NPCs care about something you losers.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-143234_Chrome.jpg (1078x1499, 462K)

Tiny hands said Mexico would pay

> WE WILL BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!

> average murrican citizens have to pay for the TRUMP wall
> besides the taxes they normally pay
> meanwhile, Trump makes it rain in Israel

Populists are never /ourguys/, trumptards are the lowest of the untermesch.

PATRIOTS COPY MY ORIGINAL POST AND REPOST THREADS HERE ON Jow Forums

LET’S GET THE MESSAGE OUT!

SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT A WALL!

WE WILL PAY FOR IT OURSELVES IF WE HAVE TO!

If you go to the gofundme page it explains everything.
>who is getting the money
Brian Kolfage
>can't just send it to the treasury
nbcnews.com/id/46050494/ns/us_news-giving/t/billionaire-donates-washington-monument-repairs/#.XBqgT9JKhhF

LMAO at being a newfag who can't tell the difference between Jow Forums, nu/pol/, reddit & idf. Lurk more.

We all deal differently with ineffable heartbreak.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-191644.png (1536x2048, 918K)

GOD BLESS YOU

REPOST THIS THREAD AND SPREAD THE LINK

Doesnt GoFundMe take a percentage of the money?

Attached: happy-merchant-america.jpg (645x512, 45K)

Look how fast shills are flocking and fighting this! :D

There's more then one way to 'pay' once the illegals can't get in and send all their ill gotten gains back to Mexico, the Mexican government is going to pay in lost tax revenue

ok

No, we won't. Best day ever though. Americans are actually raising money to pay for it. They are finally starting to realize they've been had by the best snake oil salesman in the business.

Imagine if you told Jow Forums two years ago that they'd be passing around the collection plate to fund the wall, oh and Trump is giving billions to Israel and Mexico.

This might be a new low for this board.

If the wall is built, the revenue stream of mexico is going to be hampered, that's a lot less tax dollars for mexico, they will pay if the wall get built

It's 5 Billion and yeah no shit all the money won't be raised, no one thinks it will. What will happen is something much more important. It's a fucking enormous display of the will of the people. People have only known about this for a few hours, we're already at $800,000, when the news talks about this, and when Trump tweets this shit out, it's going to fucking EXPLODE with donations.

Let's see how Congress reacts to hundreds of thousands of people literally raising tens of millions of their own money to help get a wall built. It's a fucking huge display that people REALLY FUCKING WANT THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL. They'll piss their fucking pants at this shit.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A MIDDLE MAN AT THIS POINT

WE WANT OUR FUCKING WALL

fucking shame desu

You're either a shill or a pussy, do something faggot. Put up or stop concern trolling

GOD BLESS YOU. GREAT WORK

yikes

How long do you guys think it will be until the media and shills on social media begin to call it a “scam” and saying it is illegal?

Attached: 67427210-F55D-4B19-84E9-411BBA97E828.jpg (705x609, 103K)

Who you going to tax if you don't have illegals sending all the money they make back to mexico?

Yup:

>5 percent of donations raised on its platform. There is also a 2.9 percent payment-processing fee collected on each donation, along with 30 cents for every donation.

there will be no wall you dumb moran
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

>Iron Sky: The Coming Race premiers on January 16th!
Promises kept, still not tired of winning!

Attached: 1515593733266.png (1102x967, 501K)

>

INGORE ALL THE KIKE SHILLS IN THIS THREAD

THEY FEAR THE MIGHT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

WE VOTED FOR A FUCKING WALL!

WE SURE AS HELL ARE GOING TO FUCKING GET ONE!

Trump cocksuckers still waiting on their wall......

WELL DONE