WTF?!

WTF?!

also: tattoos are not halal

Attached: Immagine.png (733x781, 814K)

i'm just scrolling this guy's profile, bc i've never checked rugby players before.
why do many convert?

Goat fucking is what Muslims care about.

Because islam is a religion for brutes.

>so traditional

Attached: 4C5A3017-57C6-4E26-BCE1-B09854E95FE9.jpg (428x627, 44K)

no, i was not talking about the category "rugby players"

also: the most brute people i've seen were not on a rugby field
t.i played both soccer and rugby

inshallah she wants that european visa

this is what i used to do when i was 14 to be an edgy little shit

I fucked a muslim a couple weeks ago. My god the daddy issues were carved in her skin literally

Damn that dude is jacked. No matter what I try I can't get muscles like that.

Eat more.

do they actually use the bidet?
if yes, for me they're a step ahead to any nordic fishbagina

The Kabbah was a pagan worship site long before Islam. Muhammad's tribe, the Quraysh, had been in charge of it for ever and cashing in on the pagans that came to worship there.

Muhammad pissed off his own clan when he started preaching monotheism as worshiping the rock would no longer cut it under Islam.

They started attacking and persecuting and attacking Muslms, leading to an all out conflict - eventually being defeated by Muhammad and his allies.

In an effort to make peace with his clan and convince the Quraysh to embrace Islam, Muhammad acquiesced to letting them revive their traditional cash cow, the Kabbah, only this time declaring it an Islamic holy site to break its traditional ties with polytheism and pagan worship.

.t its all bullshit and the Muslims are worshiping a pagan rock...

Attached: consent-and-circumcision-comic1.png (625x605, 48K)

rekt if true

No, only him I think, he had a Muslim manager and nek minute.

I have no idea who that is, should I know this?

You don’t watch much rugby in Sweden, do you?

Not at all desu, we are mainly in to hockey and football here and thats about it, for some reason floorball is pretty big too.
We used to be good at skiing too, but we suck at it now.

I figured as much. For rugby playing nations Sonny Boy Williams is quite a big deal.

*Bill

all the major world religions are POWERLESS to stand up to cultural change. its not "if you have tattoos you can't be islamic", its "enough people have tattoos that islam is begging for their membership"

I hate phillipino scum. little annoying turd insects

Maby I´ll watch a game sometime, I find american football pretty entertaining. But one thing you S.A do that I ll never spend a minute on is cricket. how the fuck do you put up with that shitboring game

Islam attracts masculine men. Low IQ masculine men, though. Hardcore christianity is the best of both worlds. Islam is right in a lot of things but takes it to an absurd unnecessary level.

Sonny Bill is a faggot. Remember when he had that shortlived boxing career but was scared to face any real opponent? I remember. New Zealand is cucked.

Your a savage, a barbarian. Cricket is a sport for gentlemen not Viking scum.

>let´s watch a game where absolutely nothing happends for days, that will be fun

surely steroids are haram?

>American flag
>asks if the girl the American fucked (probably in America) used a bidet
>assumes Americans know what a bidet is
Although Muslims do wash themselves after the use the toilet, be it in a bidet country or not, most Arabic places have the little shower thing beside the toilet

All sins are forgiven upon conversion.

He's a decent athlete, but not a boxer. Typical coconut with talent. His convictions are so strong he'll break contracts on a whim and claim "Allah" is guiding him down a different path.

At least our coconut star is a hard core Christian...(Izzy Foulau)

If you enjoy American football you’ll love rugby. I believe cricket isn’t something you can get into if you didn’t grow up with it, you have to be born with it to love it. It seems boring on the surface, but the strategy behind it is quite complex. Test cricket is like chess.

It is a lot of fun. Get your shirt off in the sun. Drink beers and wander around the pitch chatting to the locals. Occasionally see the lads smack it for 6 or get bowled or caught out. Its comfy as fuck. Best part of summer.

Yeah Izzy is a good lad (for a bunga). Tongas are superior to Samoans. I hope Muzzie scum behead Sonny Bill.

Attending a test cricket match is the best fun that can be had on a hot summer’s day. You Brits had the right idea spreading it to the colonies.

My local clubs professional is a Saffa. He is a good lad. I hope your country makes it through the madness and returns to Boer rule. Always wanted to go to Durban but dont think I will anymore.

Thanks lad! We’ll get through this current bout of madness some way, shape or another.