AMERICA PLEDGES MEXICO 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN FOREIGN AID

>I will build a great wall
>And Mexico is going to pay for it
apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 34319299a8511df5c94e627128010248.jpg (800x418, 31K)

>And I will give money to Mexico to do it

He is doing what Mark Levin said in yesterday's show. Give money to Mexico as foreign so and ask Mexico to build the wall in their territory, so congress can eat shit and imminent domain lawyers won't be able to file a million suits against the acquisition of the land.
WIN WIN

Attached: 10-donald-trump-debate.w529.h352.jpg (529x352, 46K)

Attached: 4dchess2.jpg (395x650, 150K)

Keep dreaming you absolute brainlet

right...

>not knowing sarcasm

Attached: 1545096929017.gif (640x360, 436K)

Fuck spics.
When the time comes I will make them pay.

Like mexico would do that.

They think the USA belongs to them they are not going to build a wall.

lol keep dreaming you little faggot. That's what you get for believing the bullshit from a New York snake oil salesman

No wall, deal with it.

Yeah, thats totally what is going to happen. And he is also going to use all the confiscated bump stocks to arm our army on the border. Fractal dimensional Qudditch!

The shills are so desperate that they don't even read the articles they post. This funding is intended for Mexico to change their migration policy and keep future migrant caravans any where near the US border, not only that, no where does it say this was done with Donald Trump's endorsement. Nice try, though. The wall is getting and immigration is finally being dealt with.

You dumb as shit. Sorry no link.

It is not a dream.

I will eventually PERSONALLY obtain revenge against you subhuman spic mother fuckers.

Attached: James_Oliver_Huberty_Hero.jpg (218x306, 18K)

>No money for walls
>~10billion on foreign aid to latin america.
Also, I can't imagine how much the 22 million illegals are costing the US taxpayers annually.

Fucking lol

Attached: 1545232721818.png (532x483, 18K)

lmao retarded burgers giving Israel more money than the wall costs every year and it's what got Trump elected

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD HE STILL BELIEVES IN 4D CHESS.

AFTER 2 YEARS OF SEEING TRUMP FUCK UP

HE STILL BELIEVES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes spics are fucking raping us and we are just sitting around letting it happen.

Fuck this jew cock sucking New York faggot.

c-could you build the w-wall for us m-master?

foreign aid is always flushed and pissed out so I don't get it why are you getting all these butterflies in your ale tummy about those 5 billion USD doing any good

>All this coping
kek you're all so hopeless

faggot

Maybe Mexico will use it to improve their country. I do construction, most of the Mexicans I work with, say they aren't that much better off over here as illegals. A lot of them are talking of going back (kicking the idea are around, they ain't going no where). If Mexico was just a little less of a shithole, more Mexicans would stay, they would put more effort in guarding their souther border. If they're smart they could bring back some industry, get rid of the crime, and open tourism up more, like the 90s.
I think that would do a hell of a lot more keeping immagrants out than a wall.
And then if we build a wall anyways,
But probably all the money will just be poured into a bottomless pit of social welfare systems.
Our country gives out all the money, and all this aid, out of our pockets, what good does it do?

also > $40 billion aid package to Israel
wtf is going on in your republic?

What the fuck does that even mean you little kid fuck, you are just mindlessly repeating that because you saw someone else write it.

Die in a fucking fire you teenage cunt.

>wtf is going on in your republic?

It is dead and over.

He didnt say where theyd get the money

at what point will Jow Forums admit that they got conned?

No one got conned into not voting for hillary you god damn leaf.

Can we have the "thank you master" meme with trump shitting in a magatards mouth?

Meme

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

It is in its death throes.

>No one got conned

Attached: trump-DtYfSz2U0AA9oQ3.jpg (1125x760, 123K)

Implying that will fucking happen retard. And why would we want a wall in Mexico that they don't give two fucks about.

kek lose some fucking weight

>mexico is in North America
This says Central America

IT'S 4D CHESS!!!! MUH TRUMP IS BUILDING A STEEL SLAT FENCE BUT ITS 4F CHESS.

oh sweetie, you got conned like a little bitch

>I will build a great wall
> Mexico is going to pay for it
>US will pay for it
>The people will raise money for it
>We will give Mexico money for it

So we are getting money to build a wall on our Southern border but Americans aren't getting their own wall to keep us out?

So, democrats spend basically all of their money on professional attack lawyers to find loopholes to game the system to their benefit, huh?

kinda like organized crime tactics.