LEAF BUNKER

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: be canadian get shot.png (779x364, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/john-nuttall-amanda-korody-2018-1.4952431
globalnews.ca/news/4653750/vancouver-polish-church-vandalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why I stay inside. And also don't go anywhere near Jane and Finch.

Xmas around corner
>diversity has used up gibs on the necessities (crack, Newports, 40ozs)

i left toronto a year and a half ago, any developments lads

fuck this i'm moving out of this shithole.
send help

That's just cultural enrichment bigot!

"Let's bring in thousands of shitskins and then legalize weed, WHAT COULD GO WRONG!?"

Attached: happy hitler 2.jpg (300x428, 19K)

wtf happened concerning some pressure cooker bomb? Brother mentioned something about the judge cucking and leting jihadis off, can I get a quick rundown?

Shitskins are a plague wherever they go

Attached: 1520808281910.png (796x512, 1.11M)

U remember the bombingof a restaurant and the media hasnt mentioned it since. Cucked harf

>According to the 2011 National Household Survey, there were 424,925 Muslims living in the Greater Toronto Area equalling 7.7% of the total metropolitan population.
wonder what the percentage is 7 years later

2 murders in a day in a city of 3 million would about average in the US. You guys are spoiled. Consider this - if Toronto had the same murder rate as St. Louis (our most violent major city), it would have 1,980 murders per year - not under 100.

Attached: Alabama crime.png (711x800, 507K)

Toronto is a dystopian hellscape.

Not what I'm talking about. Seems it was this (((entrapment))) case here.
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/john-nuttall-amanda-korody-2018-1.4952431
>cucked harf

not bad, not bad. You got potential kid

Canadians aren't mutts. 2 murders and 6 shootings in a day is a fuck ton, even by toronto's standards.

Toronto is more dangerous than NYC. With 6 million less people.

It happened in the hipster boroughs in the downtown area, 0 shits given. Hopefully they clipped a clubber roastie or two or some trendy uni faggot.

Attached: Shootingslocales.png (1070x670, 1.31M)

"diversity is our strength"

Attached: torontomostwanted2018.jpg (817x962, 496K)

NYC is getting close to 300 murders in 2018, for 8.6 million people. It'll probably be somewhat higher than Toronto's rate. And that's about as "safe" as it gets for major US cities.

Somalis

Toronto, you had your chance.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Pretty much this. Wise burger with condiments. I'm not doing anything on France for the same reason.

why whyte ppl are so underrepresented?! wtf Canada!

Attached: 1525888285273.jpg (3165x4302, 2.1M)

Majority minority

What about Antifa spray painting Nazi symbols (???) on a Polish church in Vancouver that little kids go to?

>globalnews.ca/news/4653750/vancouver-polish-church-vandalized/

Attached: kurwa nice.jpg (682x450, 82K)

toronto is minority white.

niggers

Three niggers shot today in my capital city. This is every single day. This is fucking normal for nigs, shitskins, mudslimes, etc.

toronto has the most dangerous places in the area, new york doesn't count newark crime

if the rcmp left them alone they would have died of fentanyl by now

Not true. This is only the case for this year and is due to the van attack and shooting spree they had. Last year, they had 23 murders in total, which is significantly less than the ~290 murders NYC had, even when taking into account the fact that NYC only has 3 times the population of toronto.

They are not even close. This year is an anomaly, and btw, NYC's 290 murders were a record low, and they are still significantly higher than Toronto's. Not that I care about toronto.

Toronto has become a shithole in one decade. Used to love to visit and I never will again

Newark is fucking new jersey why would NYC count a different city in a different state?

Sounds like you guys let in too many non-whites.

Attached: FFE5CDEC-F4EB-424E-BED5-9A7D566D2377.jpg (1946x1298, 615K)

Ban assault leafs.

because it's nearby and violent, toronto doesn't have the luxury of booting out undesirables so some other census designation like nyc does

Lies. Toronto has always been shit always will be shit. Fucking cancerous morons trying to emulate new york jews.

LOL what? You think NYC deports criminals to Newark?

based turn GTA into a warzone

A lot of them walk over from the USA after Trump was elected.

This is why you don't live in Toronto, its the worst city in Canada by far.

I went to a dispensary in Toronto once, real fuckin shady. Nigger music blaring couldn't hear shit, never again.

>let thousands of people who hate you, and were in war since conception into your country.
>get surprised when you now live in a war zone.
The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze. Europe let in so many Africa migrants and is now amazed they have an HIV problem.
Wake up and smell the concrete.

Nuke Toronto, it was a mistake. Also rename the reigon York.

couldn't have named it better

Attached: Capture.png (775x805, 365K)

Holy kek..

you don't say, eh?

Attached: 1539606000681.jpg (741x459, 79K)

can't make this shit up

Attached: 1545151607471.jpg (540x782, 59K)

>fuckin whyte people

Niggers aren't as criminal here because everything is provided for them already.

God you're a pussy. Nobody likes this violence but you're a coward dude