ITS HAPPENING!!!!

WE’RE BUILDING THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

MEN OF THE WEST UNITE!

WE THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR A FUCKING WALL TO BE BUILT YET CONGRESS REFUSES TO LET TRUMP GET IT DONE!

WE ARE TAKING MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS NOW!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIT IDLY BY AND LET OUR GREAT NATION BECOME OVERRUN WITH FOREIGN SAVAGES!

WE ARE FUNDING THIS FUCKING WALL OURSELVES!

LET’S FUCKING DONATE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CAMPAIGN

JUST $80 EACH AND THE WALL IS FUNDED.

THAT’S BARELY ANYTHING GUYS FOR WHAT WE ALL GET IN RETURN

LET’S SHOW THE WORLD THAT AMERICA ISN’T GOING TO TAKE THIS SHIT

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT FUCKING DEAD YET

WE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

THIS STORY WILL GET NATIONAL ATTENTION

CONGRESS WILL BE FORCED TO ACT

WE WILL FUCKING FUND AND BUILD THIS WALL

AMERICA FIRST!

MAGA!

DONATE NOW!

gofundme.com
/TheTrumpWall

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1162x446, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gao.gov/legal/appropriations-law-decisions/resources
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1341
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1342
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop spamming this shit. ITS FRAUD.

Im actually gonna report this to the IRS.

go for it fag

>P-P-PAY NO ATTENTION!!!
SHILLS SEETHING

Fraud unless Trump gets a law passed

PLEASE PASS THE LAW THEN I'LL FUCKING DONATE
I'M NOT EVEN A YANKIE

Dude, Stop reddit spacing.

>PLEASE REPLY TO ME REEEEE

We've been over this... but okay, faggot here.

Australia is our greatest Ally.

Attached: 1544165095875.png (740x773, 168K)

It's not a money issue, you idiots are falling for a scam.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP. WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL!

Attached: TrumpWallBeingBuilt.png (961x548, 90K)

Bumping this shit, as many people as possible need to see this. Congress is refusing to pass any plans the government puts through to fund the Wall. This bypasses Congress completely and allows the American Citizens to come together and make their will happen regardless of what the Kike-puppets in Congress (who just approved 40 BILLION DOLLARS in "Aid" to Israel but who REFUSE to pass the 5 billion dollar wall no matter what changes are made).

But this isn't even just about the Wall. This is a 100% proof-positive test as to whether Americans can bypass these fucks and make their will happen without those traitors. It's a litmus test as to whether for a new form of freedom for American citizens, from representation by traitors to pure a democratic vote by the people. Almost no one has heard of this project yet, but it still is gaining SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS EVERY MINUTE.

>"B-b-b-but w-w-what if GoFundMe takes it down?"

GoFundMe refunds all the money from projects they remove. With the amount of money this project is generating every minute already at this early stage—it's pure unadulterated proof that a Wall is sorely wanted by the American people, you can bet your fucking ass if this one is taken down there will be another probably on it's very own site that will be doing this very same thing.

>"This is clearly a scam."

You're retarded. Go and read the page, retard. This is also about to be national news, Trump will 100% tweet this shit out soon. If you still think it's a scam after reading the GoFundMe, seeing that it has nearly a million dollars (durr I'm sure no one is going to check anything before just handing the money over, right?), and seeing it all over national news, with the government notified about a possible scammer scamming millions from people, then once again I must reiterate—you're retarded.

Attached: 1511061673222.jpg (380x479, 45K)

guys its me Brian Kolfage

im not building the wall. im building a giant oven!

pol donate now and /fundtheoven/

Attached: 1539888815136.png (776x668, 1015K)

Stop posting a copypasta, particularly since it isn't correct.

ten day later and after 3 trillion dollars, gofundme ban the wall funding rising team.... they can shout down the wall with one click

Attached: 1502765974014.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>"This is a stupid idea, Goyim, Trump is a Kike-puppet he still hasn't even built the Wall yet why should we donate money for it?"

They have been trying to build the wall, (((Congress)))—both the Republicans and Democrats—keep rejecting ANY and ALL plans for it. They just approved 40 BILLION DOLLARS just given away to Israel but refuse ANY and ALL funding for a 5 billion dollar Wall that will help protect against the millions of people who try and illegally immigrate here every year, the stress of which has worked to destroy this country and our economy, no matter what changes the Trump administration tries and make to the plan to get it to pass. Trump can't build the Wall without funding. Both the Republicans and Democrats are still teaming up to fuck over everything Trump does, and they know the thing that will most hurt him is preventing him from getting the funds to build the thing he most campaigned on that everyone wanted. If Trump doesn't get the wall built he's definitely not going to win in 2020, which is apparently what those in Congress want.

Attached: 1545252323547.jpg (960x674, 121K)

You are just worried about having to climb a wall, Ice already deported you 3 times , and making the trek to the us is already a pain in the ass without having to climb a wall at the end

This. It's literally illegal for the government to spend this money unless Congress approves it. Even if we took the money and built it ourselves, it would still be illegal and Progressives would sue the government to force them to tear it down (which might be good for the cause long term). But almost certainly this is some scam artists who will take the money and run.

It's my post, I'm allowed to repost it when it answers some of the questions the shills just repeat over and over in every thread while trying to spread Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt here.

What exactly is incorrect about it?

>WE’RE BUILDING THE MOTHERFUCKING WALL.
are you mexican?

>JUST $80 EACH
Yeah nah... Not happening. But any help at all is worth it. I've been saying since the beginning that crowdsourcing the funding would be helpful.
Even a proof of concept will be big ammo in legislation. Showing them they can use less taxes to fund the wall with motivated donations.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527608726180.jpg (720x405, 49K)

It's probably a scam but DESU I've always wondered why the government never has tried using crowdfunding for public projects. Maybe because the people that clamor for government projects the most are people with no money?

Happy Hanukkah!

>Just $80 per person.
Are you fucking kidding? There's no way every American is going to shell out $80 for this controversial project.

It's a literal wall of text, you should feel immersed.

> controversial project.
How is telling Mexico to "stay off our lawn" remotely controversial?

i just pass easily because the majority of the border dont have wall, is a cool walk, keep dreaming

Do you live in the 51st state known as Alberta?

It's "seen" as a controversial project by many. You won't have the full support of every American straight off the bat. So it's more like twice that amount per person.

>Congress going against the combined financial will of hundreds of thousands of people, effectively stealing their money, and setting seething anger to millions of already pissed off people

PLEASE PLEASE HAPPEN

While it would be fun to watch, it would never fucking happen. The only reason they've been so bold about denying the Wall over and over again is because they severely underestimate how many people have been waiting the fucking thing, how many people want it to be reality. The beauty of this tactic is that they lose no matter what they do.

This is also the same Congress that just gave away 40 Billion fucking Dollars to a tiny desert country, but who refuse to try and protect the citizens from criminals and illegals. No fucking way they will do that. Also stop repeating the same tired arguments every thread, when both they and you have already been BTFO several times using that tactic. Where's that High Verbal IQ I keep hearing about, huh?

Attached: 1510663043664.png (523x663, 236K)

wow sounds like the thing a congress would do under obama, just build it

I dump out the water bottles people leave for your kind . I wonder how many spics died because I dump the water bottles out

You can't bypass Congress, it's not about funding, it's not about jews, and it's a 'litmus test' that most of America is now against.

As much as I want this wall, why is an American asking Americans? Shouldn't you be in Mexico?

This feels like a scam.
How does the fund get appropriated to the executive branch?

Attached: g8-Ml-QZg-d.jpg (547x402, 14K)

a triple amputee veteran is crowdfunding for a 5x draft dodger.

only in america

We have to do a gofundme page to raise $5 billion to pay for a wall to defend the USA, but we give Israel $38 billion every goddamn year.

Attached: white privilege.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Dude, dude, it's about the merit of the concept
The early success of the campaign means Americans want a WALL. & you have to go back.

MATCH ME DUDDEEEE
>but honestly inb4 this is a stronk black woman owning the conservatives with a scam

Attached: 3AD19603-ECEB-47AC-8A39-E975D2FCEA96.jpg (420x572, 68K)

>>not putting piss in them

It will backfire, this was probably created by the DNC. Once it fails, it will be used against Trump to show lack of enthusiasm or some shit.

False

Attached: phhhbt.jpg (337x266, 11K)

Do it you fucking pussies, fund the wall with your NeetBux

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-143234_Chrome.jpg (1078x1499, 462K)

>JUST $80 EACH AND THE WALL IS FUNDED.
That's what my fucking taxes are for

Great rebuttal faggot. Suck some more cock and think about what you have to say.

I'm curious if there are any legal ground that the Dems could push about non-citizens contributing to the fund that could stall or derail it in any way. I don't think it would count as a political contribution, but I'm curious about the ramifications of it. If it is perfectly legal to donate as a non-citizen then I will shill the fuck out of this where I live. Build that wall! MAGA!

>You can't bypass Congress

Uhhh... yes you can. If someone else pays for something, besides Congress it will get built. Please show me the Law that says "you can't build things unless congress says so". How come Congress didn't need to approve us receiving the Statue of Liberty? Oh yeah, it was a Gift. Now tell me, what is a Donation? All they are doing here is denying the use of Taxpayer money for it, but that will change when the anger hits the fan.

Thanks, it's all I need for your trash remark.

No you can't.

>t. Seriously butt blasted r*dditor

Show.
Me.
The.
Law.
Shill.

Attached: 1512422463778.gif (666x574, 202K)

You took off the kekistein flag, and turned on the VPN I see

How in hell did you know?

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

"There's a sucker born every minute."

WE ARE OFFICIALLY PAST 1,000,000
80% OF WHICH WAS RAISED IN THE LAST 6 HOURS

Attached: 1000000.png (1956x1226, 1.19M)

Lmaoing at all of you. The author of the page will take all of money and disappear into somewhere in the Caribbean.

Once they get money then government will stop us and take the money. In the end, you get nothing. Lmao at you retards.

fuck off already

It's almost as if you believe Trump didn't JUST end a war in Syria to free up the budget allocated to said war so that he could then spend the remaining funds on having the military build the wall or something.

you deluded faggot

Dear idiot,

At a rate of a million dollars every two days, it would take ten thousand days to reach five billion dollars. That’s twenty-seven years. And the wall is estimated to cost four times that, and government typically goes well over budget. But yeah, sustain this rate of a million on two days, we can fund the whole wall in just over a century! Let’s do it guys!

Only right leaning part of Canada left

when you realize all the money incels give to thots, and how many walls can be made with that money....

Attached: 1507959961350s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>Please show me the Law that says "you can't build things unless congress says so"
gao.gov/legal/appropriations-law-decisions/resources

>31 U.S.C. § 1341
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1341
>31 U.S. Code § 1342
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1342
>31 U.S.C. § 1517
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/1517

*sips tea*
Well?

Attached: 000004358985XSmall-ladder-wall.jpg (400x300, 147K)

>implying this thing won't go viral and cause exponential growth
Shit just started, why are you so intent on blowing it out of the water, unless you are scared

Shills are working overtime. If the fact that half the population want the wall so bad that they're willing to fund it themselves gets real attention they might wake up to the fact that the government isn't actually working for us and maybe working against us

Cope.

Israel has a wall, and it's pretty damn effective

Lol you're mad you're wrong

good luck lugging a 80lb ladder through the fucking desert for days moron

bump

Holy shit, the LARPing faggot was right.

Attached: Q_Proof_Wall_Funding.png (790x835, 255K)

>MEN OF THE WEST UNITE!

I have nothing in common with dickmutilated jewish cattle like americans.

Attached: f5fa2f3699aaea0ad30db7aa7fdf8dee.jpg (901x1276, 137K)

Dear Shill Stuck On Repeat,

You are a faggot, and your arguments are gay, and have all been BTFO time and time again. Why are you such a broken record? You don't even read my posts before you hurriedly start typing away making yourself look even stupider, where is that high Verbal IQ I've heard so much about? You even re-use my arguments from earlier threads, except now the math is wrong, you also can't seem to comprehend simple facts from the things that you read. In conclusion, you are a faggot and are bad at both arguing, and articulating your own thoughts. I feel gay just replying to your bad bait but at least it makes the thread go by.

And once again since you seemingly cannot understand simple statements

It.
Doesn't.
Need.
To.
Reach.
The.
Billion.

Trump ran on the Wall and that's why he won, both the Republican and Democrats in Congress won't approve any budget for a Wall no matter what changes are made, so someone finally took it into their own hands. The best thing about this is that it doesn't even need to reach the billion, all it really needs to do is scare the fucking shit out of Congress from all the people donating their personal money to build the Wall. It's like writing a letter to your Congressman for every dollar that's donated how much you want the fucking Wall and if they don't approve it, you can damn well bet millions of people will be out for blood.

Attached: Cu6evU5.jpg (240x317, 18K)

It's extremely pathetic that's it has come down to a crowd funding effort but it's better than no wall.

wow, it's already 1/1000 of the way there

if the media/old Trump himself talk about this, it might just be pulled off. Can you imagine?

Shut up shill. The wall is going to be big enough where climbing over it with a ladder is unlikely

Q Prudicted This!

Attached: q_boomer.jpg (397x467, 89K)

spend 10 billions on the construction of the wall, 2020, dems win, obama is again president, easily open the doors to immigrants, wall is now a useless wall, so dems decide to start using it as a wall for their new homes....

Attached: DucSVTNW0AAEY7Y.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>Giving what will be a partially funded campaign to someone who doesn't have any legal obligation to actually put the funds towards the wall or even give it to the US gov and will most likely just disappear as soon as the money's in his account

No wonder you retards fell for the Trump meme to begin with

Attached: 1489725927737.jpg (685x1280, 170K)

Demotivation shilling, real original

>or something

>I as a shill's only trying to protect you poor trump supporters from a scam

Bump

You are bad at this.

>(A) make or authorize an expenditure or obligation exceeding an amount available in an appropriation or fund for the expenditure or obligation;
This doesn't do that.

>(B) involve either government in a contract or obligation for the payment of money before an appropriation is made unless authorized by law;
Nobody is doing that, there is no contract here.

>(C) make or authorize an expenditure or obligation of funds required to be sequestered under section 252 of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985; or
Again, nobody is doing that.

>(D) involve either government in a contract or obligation for the payment of money required to be sequestered under section 252 of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985.

There is no fucking contract.

>(b) An article to be used by an executive department in the District of Columbia that could be bought out of an appropriation made to a regular contingent fund of the department may not be bought out of another amount available for obligation.
Nothing to do with this, this is donated money

>31 U.S. Code § 1342
Again, not applicable

>31 U.S. Code § 1517 - Prohibited obligations and expenditures
Once a-fucking-gain. NOT. APPLICABLE.

I HOPE Congress denies all the people their fiscal wish, the absolute fury of hundreds of thousands, then tens of millions of people, will be extremely entertaining. I WANT to believe they are that stupid and full of themselves, but if they aren't retarded, they won't do that.

Attached: sc007b3eec.jpg (896x667, 803K)

>projecting her own insecurities

Did I hurt it's feelings? I'm sorry.

Attached: 1503579146961.jpg (1024x375, 86K)

I've been shilling for a privatized wall for months
It's finally paying off.

>Mexico will pay

JUST

No give him your money, I can't wait for the salt when (again) nothing materializes for the wall and you're out even more money. You've already burned personal bridges and seen your ideology get systematically dismantled by superior forces, go ahead and lose money on top of it, stupid :)

Attached: tumblr_n6twrkrXn91tdvyo1o7_1280.jpg (640x480, 85K)

>Vote a candidate in to do something
>he doesn't do it
>do it yourself
Christ, what a joke.

Rand Paul 2020

Attached: 1437715778189.jpg (716x960, 141K)

it is da wey.

Attached: wall-me-up-scotty.png (664x960, 464K)

I hate you.

Self made billionaire gives $15million to fix the Washington Monument. It didn't take an act of Congress. Stop being pussies, do something, fucking put yourself out there. Fuck the shills, shrug off your NPC programming, get out of your sandbox. Fuck up the status quo.

I'ts your fault for getting fooled.

wow those're 15457 very generous mexicans

Attached: 7B882B9B-BC17-4556-8D9F-1E393C8D4C38.jpg (800x598, 84K)