Princess Diana was unrionically about to wed a Muslim named Dodi Fayed, thus becoming a Muslim herself

>Princess Diana was unrionically about to wed a Muslim named Dodi Fayed, thus becoming a Muslim herself

The absolute state of the UK

Attached: MAIN-Princess-Diana-wanted-to-marry-Dodi-Fayed.jpg (615x409, 53K)

Attached: Prince+Charles+Evelyn+de+Rothschild+Prince+Fe92XCZvAKcl.jpg (600x430, 69K)

Why would she do this

whoever killed did nothing wrong

I heard she had a little Mohammed in the oven.

Thick Muslim cock cant be denied

Attached: eb7f2510c8de2b55cb5a3dfe316dbbdd858362ce.jpg (517x340, 38K)

But she didn't

>a backstabbing race traitor anglo
when will the world learn

Charles is member of a famous and influent tariqa. If anything, he showed islam to her

or the billions her had

That’s why (((they))) killed her

>the white princess gets wet for the Muslim cock

how does this make you feel?

Attached: _69341594_p6hby4ao.jpg (660x371, 38K)

>the Muslim cock cant be denied

Attached: 435CE1ED00000578-4804170-image-a-7_1503100230273.jpg (634x466, 46K)

Wonder why she died

But that's why the royal family killed her...

prince charles took her virginity in an arranged marriage then spent the entire marriage cheating on her with camilla parker-bowles.

She had every right to divorce him then start seeing other people. Ok choosing an arab is disreputable but she wasn't a royal anymore so the standards she should be held up to shouldn't be as high as an active, actual member of the royal family.

Harry's done far worse by marrying a half nigger while an actual prince.

And that's why MI6 killed her. See, we can still do some things right.

I do wonder if Americans think she was the one with royal blood

The mother of the heir to the throne marrying an Arab playboy is FAR worse than the spare son marrying a mulatto thot

>this beautiful white princess chose a dark skinned muslim to marry

the white virgin male is no match for a Muslim

Attached: princess-diana-at-the-royal-albert-hall-to-see-swan-lake-ballet-london-britain-jun-1997-668x1024.jpg (668x1024, 91K)

Fayed came from an interesting family. His cousin was Jamal Khashoggi.

High aristocracy like the Spencers look down on the royals, they think they're naff Germans

>making out with a muslim on a boat while the whole world watches

Attached: 436BA9D800000578-0-image-a-7_1503267232036.jpg (306x515, 32K)

White women are so trash. Good thing they killed this bitch

Attached: 574A67A3-B272-488A-BC71-E542279769B3.png (785x757, 54K)

Good thing Liz had her taken out

Based English assassin criminals

Shes ugly. Better that monkey than me

that's not true at all.
1. a nigger is a lower , more subhuman race than an arab
2. diana had been divorced and was a mere civilian. she isn't royalty, only her sons were. It's far more shameful for a prince to commit miscegenation than a civilian divorcee

Also, diana already had 2 kids and the chances of her having more were low to moderate, whereas harry is guaranteed to give birth to a nappy-haired abomination. And even if she did sire the son of an arab, he wouldn't be part of the royal family or have any titles. He'd be a mere pleb. Harry's future niglets are going to a stain on our royal family forever, or at least for enough generations until there is a more immediate branch that the media focus on.

In every single way Harry's acts are worse and have worse consequences.

KEK

No wonder they killed her. I would too. Want to kill my own sister. She flew to Canada to get ass fucked by a Muslim before the divorsed her millionaire WHITE husband. She's retarded.

how young are you? i remember the morning she died. it was a school day and every channel (of the 5 we had) was repeating the news and there were no kids shows before school. my point though, is you are a fuckign idiot to give a shit about news of a foreign royal family member. thats actually worse then brits who give a shit about the royals. you should probably just kys. you nearly had HRC as your monarch hahahahaha. god i wish that happened instead of trump, not because i like the clintons over trump, but because it would permanently shut the mouths of little pricks like you.

The eternal Anglo was a mistake

he mogs her big time. I bet he was after that royal alimonybux.

The niglets will have the same status as Eugenie and Beatrice, ie near obscurity, whereas Diana was at the time arguably the most famous woman in the world

Bollocks, she died on a Sunday morning

Shitskins get sloppy seconds after we done nothing to brag about

REPPIN DAT POOPY GANG NIGGA WHITE POWER BITCH NIGGA

>you nearly had HRC as your monarch hahahahaha. god i wish that happened instead of trump, not because i like the clintons over trump, but because it would permanently shut the mouths of little pricks like you.
They had a nigger for two terms and that hasn't stopped them

As much as an airhead and bimbo as she was, I must defend princess Di.

1. I remember the day she died and it made me sad.

2. She saved her two sons from genital mutilation, against the will of the rest of the royal family. She's a hero of the intactivist movement.

3. She was a largely inconsequential person who was not worthy of an international assassination conspiracy.

>implying harry has any royal blood

>I remember the day she died and it made me sad
i remember it and i feel today the way i felt then...indifferent.

everyone was so captivated and mesmerized because she was a "princess." never meant shit to me

Surveys at the time said that 50% of bongs felt personally affected, and 27% of burgers. The burger number is actually more surprising, though she certainly had something about her.

> a largely inconsequential person
Apart from being a powerful aristocrat and the most famous woman in the world. She played the media like a fiddle and she knew exactly what she was doing.

She was a real cutie when she was younger, but man did she hit the wall fast.

Attached: FCF8E60E-9134-48C4-A4D3-DA3B77E985C7.png (528x498, 201K)

>You didn't give us Israel, we took it for ourselves.

I heard those rumors as well.

Queen Victoria’s children spoke English with a German accent.

They did, and she had a very strong German accent

is that what you tell the nine year olds you rape?

No one was captivated. I had only heard of her as some foreign, mysterious celebrity. The thing that made me sad was she died at age 36, which was how old my mom was at the time, and the thought of my mom dying was devastating.

No, she was an airhead and a bimbo. Never said a thoughtful thing in her life.

Attached: DE9879B4-A1C6-4403-9218-74C6C90B7C51.jpg (728x549, 62K)

Prince Charles is a nationwide cuck

Attached: hey.png (1000x1300, 425K)

Not really a real princess, she wasn't born royalty.

She was god awful ugly.

>No, she was an airhead and a bimbo. Never said a thoughtful thing in her life.
Well you just said you know nothing about her, so there isn't really much to discuss. She had the same kind of instinctive grasp of media that Trump has. I suppose you had to be there.

>roastie
Think about how much chad dick this little princess was running through her on the side of her celebrity cushy life

Women marrying Muslim men doesn't make them Muslim, nor are they required to convert. Islam is not like Jewish cuckery. Now kill yourself, kike.

based Lizzy II killed her for sullying the royal bloodline

There was a huge burst of radio traffic when she entered the car in which she would die.
I think it had something to do with secrets, maybe some were just embarrassing little things but it was probably sold to MI6 as a security threat and she overstepped the line.

>gets thrown in prison for being rude to literal gang-raping Muslims
>constantly talk shit about the one country on earth that isn’t a shithole
Nukes when?

I didn't know anything about her when I was eight, when she died. Yes.

At least she had some children.

But what does it matter when one marries a nigger.

Attached: gimme-some-BBC-in-my-old-dry-sterile-cooter.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Pussy, wet pussy!

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-185915.jpg (768x1024, 291K)

The Royal Family isnt even English, they are Germans. They literally changed their family name to seem more "British"

>Women marrying Muslim men doesn't make them Muslim, nor are they required to convert. Islam is not like Jewish cuckery. Now kill yourself, kike.

ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE

It makes it really really fucking hard to orchestrate 9/11 and blame Muslims for everything if an English Princess is a literal Muslim.

Princess Diana would have ruined their plot for Middle East destruction. She had to be assassinated

>literally drive your car into a concrete pillar at 64 miles per hour

Attached: princess-di-9474-thumb.jpg (660x372, 214K)