My foreign girlfriend is super rich and wants me to quit school to travel with her should I?

My foreign girlfriend is super rich and wants me to quit school to travel with her should I?

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's she from m8?

nice. when you break up you can enjoy being broke, out of school, and jobless

UK

Travel thots should be hanged.

Attached: end.gif (396x385, 39K)

In this day and age?
No.
Finish your stuff. You'll be on your own soon enough.

Attached: 1486225463761[1].png (512x510, 32K)

you're fucking retarded to even have to ask that. kys

no.

Do not trust women.

If she's paying then why wouldn't you?

Go and learn what the world is like, what people and cultures are like. It would suck if you passed up an opportunity like that. School will still be there when you get back.

This. Never compromise for a thot. Never.

Don't do this, especially if you cant afford the trip or to pay for yourself. Don't become indebted to a woman for any reason whatsoever. They will hang it over your head forever. Also those with "wanderlust" should be executed.

Attached: hetrustedawoman.png (499x547, 200K)

Yes but get money from her and secretly fill your bank account in case it doesn't go well

If she's rich, then yes. Traveling has to be better than school and eventually wageslaving

It's a trap.

Then she'll have you grabbed by the balls

Save up enough money for a ticket home in case shit doesn't work out and you are stuck in a foreign country for some reason and go ahead. Don't let any of these faggots who haven't left the house for anything but some chips and beer in months tell you how to live.

hell yes what are you waiting for?
post her feet too when you get a chance.

No op. You should pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity because a bunch of incels say so! Just continue living your ordinary experience and let her go off on her own and fuck some foreign dude while cuckslave away your life!

24 hours after getting off the plane her brothers will be harvesting your organs.

Yes college is for losers. Get a real job

No

Lmao why would you want to leave indoctrination campe to travel with your super rich girlfriend no that sounds like a terrible idea.
Are your credits going to disappear if you leave for a semester? Of course you should do it.
inb4 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_quo_bias

Attached: 1522197482298.jpg (620x413, 71K)

No. What are you? Some kind of boytoy? Have some fucking respect for yourself.

Marry her in Vegas then ditch her during the honeymoon in Morocco.

Australian universities don't let you put your programs on hold?

Sorry, but i've dated a lot of women and i can tell you your advice is shit

Yes, just make sure you are actually talking to a girl and she's not starting her trip off with a wonderful adventure in Somalia where you will pretend to be kidnapped and ransomed.

So you're dating a Muslim then?

As if he has any say where they go, retard. It's her money.

Yes but you need to take initiative and decide on some activities and locations. Don't let it be her dumb fantasy, you should control your own life.

>girlfriend
lolno you break up and youre in deep shit.

>Yea babe, i want to come with you and travel the world, but i'm putting my future on the line here...what if it doesn't work out between us?"

>Would you consider getting married first?"

Questions for OP
1-Where is all her money coming from, and is there a chance she may be cut off from it?
2-Are you staying in hotels? If so, it will cost you tens of thousands a year just in hotel costs.
3-Which countries/cities?

this thread

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

>Throwing away your career for a woman with a child level understanding of how money and the world in general works because you dont want to take advice from incels do you Op? "Lets le travel da world"

what is this Jow Forums ? fuck off you dumb aussie faglord

this. she dumps you because of whatever its going to be fucking hell.

She'll take you to an obscure town and your organs will be harvested and sold.

Make sure you visit Israel

Say bye bye to your kidneys

Yes if you want to die alone

First impregnate her you fucking knob. THEN do whatever with your life because you’ll be set.

No. Break up with her. You will work harder and win your value independently. You will become an infantilized feminine man baby the more you let her cushion you, you will grow weaker every day.
t. Haven’t worked in ten years, wealthy ex, broken human being.

Only reply you should read . If she's actually rich, knock her up pronto and enjoy your life.

Convince her to buy a sailboat and travel the world , to add extra points make her a youtuber so she becomes tied to you in her likespoints , then put a baby in her while you two are sailing youtubers and you got a rich thot for life.

It´s that or wagecucking.