Where are all the born killer Whitemen gone?

We can't even protect and control our own women anymore.

Those two Scandi girls are a prime example.

A reason why conquered the world was because of white soldiers, warriors who were calculating and ruthless psychopaths when needed, but had moral restraints when needed. The Guard Dog so to speak.

Attached: Angry.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

attackthesystem.com/armed-revolution-possible-and-not-so-difficult/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in your moms room last night, must have just missed me.

>picture of an angry kike?

Picture of a Scottish man of Irish and Italian Catholic descent.

Easy times make weak men.

The entire western world has had a few generations of relative peace, prosperity and comfort with no day to day hardship to overcome or new horizons to conquer.

Westerners are fat, bored and turning into preening, effeminate wastrels, but it’ll only take a few years of strife and conflict to reverse that, because violence and the need to dominate is hardwired into men at a genetic level, and it’s not hard to see the wheels already starting to come off the current western civilisations that is all that’s keeping that strife at bay.

Capaldi's a Scot though.
>be Capaldi
>be a fan of DW since you were a wee lad
>get to play the role of your dreams
>get forced to say stuff like "history's a whitewash"
The man still gave his all though; he had some powerful performances. Well, at least he still has his Oscar.

I don't think it's all due to the long peacetime. West would probably still be great if women weren't given so many rights.
Giving women rights has led to the loss of male authority and respect. You can't protect and control women when you no longer have any authority over them, authority which was lost due to women's vote and equality laws.

They were killed off in ww1 and ww2. Same thing with Germany etc.

Busy cutting their dicks off and getting breast implants.

>protect 2 girls that aren't in a white country
what?
fuck off you dumb cuck Euronigger.

capaldi is half shitalian half scot, still a kike though

He's not a Jew, no matter how much you sperg about it. He's kino anyhow.

It's time to embrace Islam and regain your manhood

gr**ks and sicilians are the most closest to the semites than anyone group in europe, e1b1b is a nigger haplogroup kys

Attached: A-OK.jpg (500x529, 44K)

It’s not just peace, it’s the relative luxury we all live in, and the prosperous economies of the west, that allow feminine ideals and political agenders to become enactable.

In the same way men want to conquer and overcome, women want to nurture and conform.

With no avenue for western men to express their instinctive drives, women’s drives, which are evolved to work in tandem with men’s and would in normal/hard times be limited by what men could provide, run rampant.

A fairer society with equal opportunity regardless of gender, which was the original goal with women’s liberty, is not an inherently bad idea, and women are not inherently self destructive, but the West is beginning to suffer for creating a system that, though unarguably more fair and free, completely failed to take into account the inherent flaws all humans have and the long term consequences such total ease of living would end up causing.

yeah go kys, you aren't even white, natufians are the closest to you. Fucking turk mutt nigga

This.
I'm furious at what I see going on in the world, as are my friends. But we all have comfortable lives, good jobs, and families. Lashing out jeopardizes all that.
Let life tip the cost/benefit scales.

Attached: 1543454001523.jpg (750x750, 100K)

a lot of them were sent to die/kill each other in leftist-on-leftist war in the early 40s.

>But we all have comfortable lives, good jobs, and families.

I hope your preparing for the bad times ahead user, it could hit at any time and may be brutal.

I don't have any desire to kill for white women. The only way I'd kill is to restore order to the chaos. Killing for probably less than 1% of white women who are seriously out of line themselves ... while leaving a system in place that keeps them teaching the women to basically destroy their people .. is just insane.

Women will adhere to social normals / peer group expectations.

Attached: 02zytovf26o11.jpg (640x958, 76K)

Lol id probably say you dont belong here then. I have friends who are single, broke and struggling like i am and i have friends who have good jobs and are starting families.

You tell me who you think is more pissed and ready to do something about it? Fuck off normie.

gas the kikes race war NOW
attackthesystem.com/armed-revolution-possible-and-not-so-difficult/