Trump unfollows Ann Coulter

It's over. The dream is dead.

Attached: 1545266533754.jpg (1024x444, 203K)

he finally saw this post

Attached: ann.jpg (637x312, 40K)

Fake and homosex

Attached: obviously.jpg (301x203, 21K)

Lmao this nigga got hurt feelings

She just called Trump a gutless coward. She ripped him up pretty good. It is over. Iwas a Trump supporter to. He doesn't really do anything except tweet and threaten and then back down.

he's a step in the right direction overall but still a total israeli cuck

Trump is a cowardly kike puppet who doesn't want to deal with the fact that he's betrayed the very people that put him into office.

A leaf and a “i was a former trump supporter” shill

We just pulled out of Syria faggots!!!!!

Attached: 9AD3769F-02D4-47FA-9C88-611AFC38B1F3.gif (255x231, 112K)

Maybe Ann Coulter should have ran for president then. She never supported him, she just pretended to so she could stab him in the back for her own pr gain. Dynomite!

>inb4 maga 1 post frumpy drumpf daddy shill

So fucking what

That's the bare minimum. Where's the fucking WALL

Attached: 1545267386793.jpg (606x362, 33K)

Was Ann Coulter saying anything of value, or just more sanctimonious shit to sell a book?

If bitch wants to talk on his platform she needs to buy a better bot than the Krassenstein brothers. Apparently Trump's the only person in the world not allowed to block somebody.

She was holding his feet to the fire in regards to the wall.

it should be against the law for the president to unfollow anyone in twitter oy vey

Yeah, but HE'S THE BEST at tweeting and making threats and then backing down.
He's the best there ever was at doing that. Truly the best.

She was the only one espousing Jow Forums-esque views into the president's ear. Now Trump has insulated himself with Israel-firster kikes.

Trump is a little bitch. That nigger did this to himself.

People bitch about Ann, but we need her. We need conservatives who will hold peoples’ feet to the fire. A bunch of never Trumpers and a bunch of MAGAtards is of no help at all.

She mentioned Ivanka and Jared using Trump's presidency as a tool to further enrich themselves.

Seems to have struck a nerve. Perhaps Ivanka and Jared coerced Trump into unfollowing her. Just as they've coerced him to make countless other decisions.

It's blurmpteenth dimensional shuffleboard, MAGApede. Trust Q.

>woman
>saying anything of value

Didn't even read the rest of your comment

She was one of his earliest and strongest supporters during the campaign. Half of Trump's talking points on immigration came from Coulter's book 'Adios America' (which he waved around at rallies).

Unlike the Trump cultists though her support has always been conditional on him following through on his promises. Otherwise what's the point? To just have a loud billionaire in the White House whose only accomplishments are cutting taxes and trolling libtards le epic style on twitter?

She was our direct line to the president. Regardless of whether or not you like her, she was a valuable asset to our cause.

Coulter doesnt let trump play the long game. He’s delivering, he just needs to maneuver

Shes the true definition of controlled opposition.

Attached: Winner.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I love ann. She's the only who actually holds trump to his campaign promises. I like what trump has been attempting to do, but honestly without the congress' support, he hasn't been able to do basically anything. That's not his fault, but still. he never should have caved on a government shutdown to fund the wall. I would guess that 95% of people who voted for him are completely unaffected by "government shutdowns". The last time it happened, I literally would not have known about it were it not for the media reporting on it.

>Chapter 6: Revenge.
>I ALWAYS get even...

There is no "long game".

The first 2 years are what counts, Trump has less power now than he did before.