They are canning Savage Nation for Ben Shapiro

What is the purpose of this?
>inb4 both are jews

i know

Attached: 4L_W9hWj6jO.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdqqWySkbNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the reason he is going to podcast?

yeah. he’s going to 1 hour radio for a month then completely podcast within a couple months because they are giving Shapiro his time slot

Shitpiro will be like a cockroach with the light on unless it's a stage managed show like you get with theblaze.

>listening to the opinions of Jews

For what reason?

entertainment. i listen for the moments when savage starts screaming at callers

Is Shapiro really that big of a radio draw? He has an annoying voice and he makes pretty obvious/uninteresting points. And of course he's the consumate isreal shill.
I don't get it.

Hes a huge draw. Normies who are right wing but scared of heil trump spencer

Good. That fucking kike has been an obnoxious self promoting blight on AM for way too long. BUY MY BOOK! ITS ALL IN MY BOOK! SAVAGE NATION NEEDS TO BUY MY BOOK!

Savage was great back in the day but he went downhill starting after he was banned in Britain. After around 2012, he gradually became completely irrelevant, constantly promoting trash books and coming up with progressively crazier conspiracy theories. Now he is just a complete senile embaressment.

>normies like him
I guess I'll take your word for it. Never met anyone who likes him, but maybe we travel in different circles.

Savage is 76 years old, and his audience is pretty old, too. That's not what advertisers are looking for. The thinking is that Shapiro will appeal to Zoomers, a much more valuable ad demographic than geriatrics.

Cuz this guy is much better... at least savage calls out the media jew

Attached: 6DBC4FF3-9B45-43EF-A1B2-98524AEB0679.jpg (564x384, 47K)

Conservative talk radio is intolerable. Too much shilling for shit like mypillow and then Savage's self-promotion of his books and herbal remedies. I could get listening to that trash if it was pure Buchanan style paleoconservatism, but there's still heebs and morons like Limbaugh who have to trivialize everything.

Savage was talking about right wing death squads today
Also
>mypillow is the shit.

They did it for the milkers, obviously

Attached: khazarmilkers.jpg (660x504, 128K)

I would give my foreskin just to get a taste of her milk

when you go out death squading with your friends at night, you wanna come home to a goods night sleep. So if you don't wanna be tossing and turning all night you check out mypillow.com.

All boomer diabetic-haze delusions.

Attached: DD6FA915-CBE0-4010-8EB4-89A5604C236E.jpg (870x680, 133K)

They're actually pretty damned comfy, I got drunk and bought a pair a few months back. Totally worth it.
Just like the RWDS shit here. It's like listening to Jow Forums the radio show. Autism and all.

Savage is getting Jewed that's all, he might be Jewish himself but he's always been open about his disgust of Hollywood Sodomites. He has an audience of 15mil, 2nd only to Limbaugh. Ben Shapiro has 400k subs on YT, he's an ant in comparison to Savage.

Guess he went on one too many rants about all the Bergs destroying America.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdqqWySkbNY

Attached: 1531538625454.png (521x881, 662K)

God bless him. I've listened every day for years.

This, his rants about schumer and hatzenberg, katzenberg and ratzenberg have always been fantastic