and i play vydia and watch anime all day
dont have friends
How can i find GF ?

Attached: oregairu.png (1280x720, 760K)

Just forget about it

SeekingArrangement

Shoo, pesky robot.
Back to Jow Forums with you.

Good diet and exercise, groom yourself well and dress nice. Try to do some practice runs on tinder or something before you feel like you won't sperg your way out of a relationship with someone you actually want to be with

im good looking not Jow Forums but still not fat ,
already tried tinder 0 matches but probably because the city where i live is small and im from spain and here tinder only work in big cities.

Step away from the computer.
Go outside
Interact with real live people in the real world

dont. waste of time and money.

Find girls who play MOBAs off steam or group games. Search for forums and you'll meet girls or try to join a hobby (vydia) or fb group with meet ups.

Tough when you rely on that for money

Don't you may think your talking to a cosplayer but in reality your talking to a tumblrina with mental issues not worth the trouble

Attached: pa373skbgn011.jpg (660x886, 79K)

Make friends with other nerds that go to Cons.

SOCIAL LINK, GO!

>TRUE
already tried and usually its call to problems
in my city i tried it but usually there or underage nerds or nerds with children

Make friends with the nerds with children, they have a high chance of knowing many nerds without children.

How the hell do people even get in a relationship with friends of friends. Do they just ask?

On the weekends too? If it’s important to you to meet people, that’s not goimg to happen at your house playing video games

Stop playing video, quit anime.
Then you will have enough free time to become a better person and thus actually be worth a womans time.

Dont compromise on your interests. Just work harder to find a girl who shares them.

Just give up and wait for a brain aneurysm to take you out. I'm also 25 and that's my plan.

THIS BULLSHIT I SEE EVERY FUKING TIME

why ? why the fuck i should leave things i love ?
really tell me one fuking reason.

My buddy Ahmed from Ohio likes to peruse tinder in search of something stable and long-lasting. Perhaps try a dating app?

this, it might take some effort to find but they definitely exist out there. Ive recently met this cute introverted girl who likes anime, video games, and staying at home all day but she ended being a single mother! LOL

How do you find her ?

Places where introverts hang out, online, libraries, coffee shops. Her specifically i met on tinder after swiping through a bunch of fatties and thots

What pictures did you use? As you don't have friends and don't go out it can't be more than selfies. Apparently there is a whole rulebook for pictures and if you don't follow it you are fucked.

GF's can be great. Just realize that you will not have nearly as much time to do the things you enjoy doing. Your wallet will also be lighter.

Try not to do what you said you do

Bump

>why ? why the fuck i should leave things i love ?
>really tell me one fuking reason.
It's not getting you a gf, you've tried to get an e-girl and it hasn't worked, you should try different things. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is Einsteins definition of insanity. I'm not saying stop playing games and watching anime, just do other things, as well.
You have plenty of free time besides your job for anime and games, why not finding a gf as well

What does OP's post have to do with r9k
Fuck off with your boogeyman

>should try different things
This is exactly what im trying , so tell me what can i do without leaving my hobbies.

something like this -->actually never tried to talk with stranger people in public space isnt it weard ?
like wtf this guy want from me

but yes, its more easy to do in events like comicon or things like that.

post a pic of your type of girl user im curious about you~

Attached: 1529964850760.jpg (640x688, 32K)

>hi I stay inside all day after work how can I somehow meet a gf?

See the problem?

Not him but I don't even have a type I just don't like trashy women
As long as she's nice, honest and a qt that's good for me

All of them say that, but in the end, the only thing men care about when it comes to women are looks, looks, looks.

Beautiful women are out of my league and those who aren't nice are too intimidating, so I stand by what I said.
My standards are still probably too high but I'm not looking for a really hot girl, especially if we don't get along very well

not obese and look like a girl i not very restricted with girls i accept any fisical kind.
but usually my crushes were all slim with A cup

i just want someone who can undestand and so we can waste our time toguether doing things we love.

i like the way you talk lol, its so cute, is it ok if i ask what's your favorite anime and video games?

anime -> Gintama FTW i saw a lot so go to mention some of them Konosuba , Hinamatsuri, RE LIFE , Violet evergarden, mushishi , Serial Experiments Lain, Steins;Gate , Darker than black etc

video games ->right now playing CS GO but played a lot of games too half-life 1 ,2 ; dark souls 1,2,3 ; WOW ; Star Craft ; Europa Universalis III, IV ; Archeage ; Minecraft etc

You are talking to a larping faggot.

Attached: 1528876415417.jpg (800x1130, 90K)

>im 25 years old
Too late now

Bump I'm also like this. I've tried Tinder and got zero dates out of it mainly because I suck at flirting and generally at talking. Any advice for getting a gf?

Attached: 1527884169071.jpg (1200x802, 112K)

>i have work: web developer
talk like less of a retard for one
>annons
fuck off

i just want to know where i can find this feminons

Attached: 66992186-368-k912999.jpg (368x575, 23K)

You should try and get friends and develop social skills before you meet a girl. Even these low power level nerds who watch anime and play video games all day like you, baby steps man

My cuestion is not what to do since i already know that , my cuestion is how to do it because i dont know where i can find people like me.