Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Attached: '.jpg (818x1024, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of what? What a shitshow everything is?

The greatest happening in all of human history.

think mirror

Attached: corruption1.png (1068x1044, 454K)

Attached: corruption2.png (1171x1152, 645K)

Attached: corruption3.jpg (1152x1144, 249K)

How can a super patriot like Flynn be going to prison while total pieces of shit like the Podestas, Lynch, Comey, and Hillary walk free?

Bro, we've known this for 2 years. When the fuck is Mueller going to get shitcanned? Because it doesn't seem to be anytime soon.

Why did he demand the judge sentence him now and keep declaring himself guilty?
Seemed like the judge wanted to toss the case out.

Attached: Q.png (2207x2501, 109K)

Nothing there has anything to do with why Flynn is being sentenced.

Dude. Israel asked Flynn to talk to Russia while he was being illegally surveilled. He went to the FBI and knowingly played stupid and lied to them in order for Mueller's investigation to expose it. By going through this whole process it's going to expose that the only reason they knew flynn was lying was because of the illegal surveillance on him. Also with Flynn pleading guilty and being charged it allowed him to be a cooperating witness in much larger cases. He's seen everything and the world is finally going to find out the truth.

He was in the military for 33 years
Michael Cohen was the 33rd indictment in the Mueller probe, 33 days before January 1st.
Jan 1 is when the Court Martial amendments go into effect. December 23rd is the anniversary of the Federal Reserve being opened. They just raised interest rates and are already being blamed for what's happening. Trump set the stage for that. At the same time Trump just pulled out of Syria. The muslims have already been discussing forming a 57 state army of Islam to wipe out Israel. When the FISA comes out we will have no more attachments to that disgusting country. This shit is about to go down worldwide. What a time to be alive. Praise kek.

Attached: 1517190634518.png (2208x770, 413K)

>Flynn be going to prison
Not gonna happen.

That is the question they are forcing. At the public mainstream level, which takes time and momentum to achieve.

What happens January 1st, 2019? No, this is not a date where everything will start happening, but its an extremely important date. Do you know why? It has to do with the Military, obviously.

Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried. I'm going to quote Q so don't get mad, but think logically. How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?

That is simply false. Flynn is one of the most important chess pieces on the board right now.

Fuck does that even mean, you low IQ cunt?

sure he is
243 dimension underwear blindfolded mahjong
trust the plan

I just can't; it's all so tiresome.

This. Thanks for rd user.

Praise be to god.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Indeed. We will win.

Excellent summary.

i hope this is right. please god let this be right. i'm at my wits end after watching this shit go down for 3 years and seeing nothing happen. please jesus christ almighty let this be the truth.

Attached: 037F5099-4D99-4C67-B0BD-837245BD4998.png (498x594, 122K)

You people are living a fantasy that is not real.

holy shit, you weren't supposed to drink all the koolaid

>Le Q will save you goys

Attached: received_979163895605251.jpg (750x474, 27K)

Fuck off already

Attached: 09922FFE-C9A6-414A-8CFF-FC98BCEEE9E5.png (1010x1244, 1.29M)

>capable at any job at any level

Attached: E0A3E347-7D7F-44E5-94E2-35B7647E5B7F.png (986x1236, 1.34M)

...amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, prescribed by Executive Order 12473

wow I've never seen these before, these are amazing.

>flynn post is Q
kys nigger

>By going through this whole process it's going to expose that the only reason they knew flynn was lying was because of the illegal surveillance on him
It's not illegal for the intel agencies to record his call(s) with Kislyak, or any other foreigner - technically they'd argue that they were recording Kislayak's call and Flynn was merely incidental to that.

However, the unmasking of Flynn's name -- and the subsequent leak of that information and transcripts to the media -- is HIGHLY illegal and a major violation.

Funny how that never gets covered.

WELL FUCKING DRAW THE GOD DAMN CURTAINS ALREADY

Like the NBC Nightly News reporting that the Judge came down hard on Flynn without mentioning his apology and recanting after his treason ranting.

Attached: B83237F0-595E-4EB7-8E0E-55BF08C6E9BD.jpg (1024x742, 240K)