Scandinavian girls export themselves for death

One of the mothers begged her not to go, that it was dangerous.

bitchute.com/video/9z6eAp8mNmP5/

Attached: Eat, Pray, Love.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4
youtube.com/watch?v=DN4pJ1bEdFA
youtube.com/watch?v=79pkc1GxO3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knife wound. Teenagers

Close enough, right? What's the difference?

Ouch, those are some painful injuries.

Holy shit is this actually the chicks whose death has been spammed for the past couple days? Those dumb Moroccan niggers actually filmed it?! Or is this from...Brazil or some shit?

a few day late and she would appear in a kebab

Attached: FunnyBoyzBritishKebabMeat.jpg (628x278, 51K)

Omg is she ok?

Fucking enraging.

Why the fuck would you kill some woman you could keep as a sex slave for years?

Unless of course you are an inbred shitskin with a tiny penis.

It's just nature

she's better than ever, she's completely enriched.

>White women want to import this into our countries

When will they learn?

Yeah, it's them

All memes aside, this video is very powerful. It's equally powerful sound off and sound on.

>women
>learn

What do you think

Nothing of value was lost

Served them right, fucking SCUM!

>sound on
streamable.com/edit/95elr?fbclid=IwAR2X6bUiDxB5sjGLTxDSF9X8HCeb7UdzzNc61w_8SGjlLCAdOXmrmDkyah4

Never. If they are taken as sex slaves and brutalized daily, chances are they pop out a dozen babies before their early death. If they live in emasculated society where even looking at them can be considered sexual harassment, they won't make a single baby. Mass muslim migration and risking a few beheadings as collateral is their only escape hatch from feminism.

Hopefully they learned their lesson lol

>but white people are evil!

Now you dead bitch

Attached: 1395729221449.jpg (351x372, 32K)

I think the more women who see this video the more women will stop supporting rampant immigration from dirtworld nations.

Women don't 'get' statistics, logic, reason, intelligence.

But they DO 'get' a video of a white western girl getting her throat cut out by barely-human neanderthals from durka durka land. Do a few cuts of the video with those "refugees welcome" retards and job's done.

This faggot gets it. All women that don't care about their own well being and think everyone is the same should travel to shitholes like the country in the video to get full enrichment.

Attached: 1539655968976.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Are people unironically suprised by this? I keep seeing words like this is "powerful" not sure if shitposting or not. Is this a meme? How have you people not seen shit like this a thousand times before what makes this time different?

Wew lad. That instant when her life is extinguished...
Fucking nigger savages disgust me

Attached: D8DFFA46-87F4-4F0F-AB00-F4EBA43B1648.jpg (604x531, 74K)

They killed women literally nothing of value was lost

They don't watch these videos or read Jow Forums (except catlady Vice journalists).
Live in reality bud.

They're saying it has powerful potential for propaganda you autist

youtube.com/watch?v=DN4pJ1bEdFA

Attached: propaganda.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=79pkc1GxO3A

People are too dumb, even on here, to really accept the facts of (human) nature.

nobody cares

Attached: 1542084482007.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

"Propaganda" only the already convinced will watched.
You think normies watch throat-slitting videos on here in their off-time?

I'm confused. Why do we all of a sudden hate white people and blame them and not the terrorists?

Dead thot number 275 not to mention the ones sold into slavery. People are far to apathetic to give a shit about this. The only thing People care about is money and personal comfort.

Attached: 1542388278579.png (715x1000, 632K)

Because their idiocy is closer to being the prime cause than the terrorists' violence.

What's wrong to behead white (((people))) in Muslim country? Is it rude?

You guys realize, these things happen, because males in the west have gotten weak right?

Prove me wrong.

Crusade when?

Attached: 1473220684486.png (546x640, 651K)

no sound?

based finnposter speaks the truth

this is why the chans are dead now. How hard would it be to turn it into a meme about "love to travel xD" and injected everywhere on tic-toc or whatever that zoomer shit is?

>*blocks your path

You act like you can get 10 views on gore vids before the ai bans you.

People are too apathetic here. No one does anything on this website anymore. Jow Forums used to do some impressing and hilarious things. Now? All they do is look at trannies and niggers.

>I think the more women who see this video
and just how the fuck do you think this video is going to reach their instagram, facebook or netflix accounts retard?

exactly, western cunts do not consume truth the consume hollywood jew lies

If jesus was here he would behead those whores himself

>gets knifed and beheaded
>a-at least i wasn't a racist

>youtube.com/watch?v=DN4pJ1bEdFA

Made me tear up. We miss you Hitler ;_;

Attached: 1489957199318.png (357x313, 30K)

Goodluck with that.
What don't you get about women not wanting the truth?

100% true

>my massive shit tests don't work in my emasculated white countries because of Jewish (((mind control))) so I have to export myself to Muslim countries or import the Muslims themselves because they know how to control women like me

Name a site that it is possible to raid without mass censorship. They just deplatform everything and steralize the site. Jow Forums is one of the last cesspools on the net the most you can get away with is raiding a discord server but what white woman hangs out there.

>caring what women want
You're just being lazy faggot

He would not condone them. He would save them and tell them to sin no more.

You have to look at the context of the video a little deeper instead of taking it at face value. Yeah these terrorists are violent savages that should be slaughtered but this is the type of action you would expect from them in the video. The women on the other hand willingly put themselves in this situation completely disregarding better judgement and in their last moments they experienced the true face of the diversity that they cherish so much.

Attached: alex.jpg (1024x681, 111K)

Raids with gore are not the only option. People can influence major websites in more subtle ways. Hashtags on twitter for example. This was done quite a bit back in 2016.

This, unfortunately. The video should be forced onto the airwaves somehow, it's the only way these dumb cunts will have a chance at learning something.

Would you be mad if they jumped into a tiger exhibit at the zoo? Same shit different animals.

This.
Make yourselves strong lil niggas, because we are gonna live through a savage couple decades.
You need to be fit and be comfortable in violent anarchotyranny. Young idiots and white knights will disagree, but in my opinion we will be playing fps in a few years, not the Sims.

Because manlet rage incel rage has been coopted by the kikes for DC shills against white women

Kek
Righteous post

"begged"

bitch throw her ass in Time Out and make her watch 50 hours of best gore videos

in what fourth world´s country was happen?

Diabolically practical thinking, user

Because it's not about sex.

These people hate whites more than you can possibly imagine.

All things aside, this is a woman murdered in a horiffic way by some shitskins. But how did they drag the corpses back to the tents. They were camping on a mountain and this is filmed in a building.

I'm not trying to defend maroccans because they are a mixture of ivory coast beach shitters and isis tier muslims, basically all the garbage tier genes of the world concentrated into one area. So how did they organise this with their average IQ of 80?

Surely this can only be an applicant.

Even here we are mere squatters, you get banned for raiding.
If you think you will influence society by nibbling at the corners of twitter with subtle posts in between bans, then be my guest.
Me, I'm alright with letting these skanks get what's coming to them. Those who want to survive, will.

Pretty obvious she only expected to be gang raped with those retarded screams

I believe you meant "condemn", christcuck?
Why can't you at least be literate?

ROASTIE ARE YOU OKAY, SO ROASTIE ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, ROASTIE ?
ROASTIE ARE YOU OKAY?

WILL YOU TELL US, THAT YOU'RE OKAY?
THERE'S A VIDEO ON STREAMABLE
THEN HE SLICED YOU, IN THE THROAT, ROASTIE
HE CAME INTO YOUR CAMPSITE
LEFT THE BLOODSTAINS, SAYING AKBAR
AND THEN YOU CRIED "OW! OOO!"
YOU WERE JIHAD ON
IT WAS YOUR DOOM

YOU'VE BEEN RAPED BY
YOU'VE BEEN DECAPITATED BY
A BROWN CRIMINAL

Attached: kill roasties.png (225x225, 10K)

HOLY FUCK OMG

NOONONO
show this to all liberals.

Normal men aren't interested in gaping holes

i am become Hitler destroyer of browns.

>in a horiffic way
They slaughtered them, you literally suffer more from cancer

This post is the rational and natural conclusion one should draw btw.

As a white man why the fuck does this make me angry. I know she was a leftie, but I still really wanna choke these shitskins to death.

Attached: 1545025308957.webm (1280x720, 861K)

They didn't even dale her lol

I don’t blame the pit bull I blame the smiling idiots that say they are good dogs they dindu nuffin.

you obviously have no family or moral compass.

Why does the video have no audio? Is there an unmuted version?

They'll literally block it out and then condemn you for showing it.
See: reaction to Rotherham

FUCKING BASED SANDMAN! STRONKY WOMMYN deserve it all, they all are fucking traitors and incapable of see and feel the danger, even when alerted by parents and friends, they often put themselves in dangerous situations on purpose, they like to make tantrums and challenge their families. Those scum must suffer more and more, situations like these are the fate of they choises, female suffrage is the worst mistake who ocident has made.

Attached: 1544494836808.jpg (876x960, 173K)

im not really thinking they are the same

What the fuck

They have a massive inferiority complex. For good reason.

>Why the fuck would you kill some woman you could keep as a sex slave for years?

because they are a dime a dozen, these women take to the streets in their tens of thousands protesting and demanding to be taken as sex slaves.

Why stop at just one?

Attached: DunnoWhatitis.jpg (550x675, 76K)

You literally suffer more from cancer

Those whores were granted a fast death

Doesn't work for me. I am getting pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-051859_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 342K)

lost in 4 seconds

Watch the full video. They are not inside. It is the middle of the night and they are outside next to a wall. They chuck her head next to a tent.

Click the blue dumbass

Algeria or Morocco, I don't remember. One of the most violent ones in a word.

>When you understand the reference

Attached: 1522854112729.jpg (500x500, 208K)

>I think the more women who see this video the more women will stop supporting rampant immigration from dirtworld nations.

You're a young man. You don't understand women. They don't see this, they won't see this, and if they did see it, they wouldn't learn from it, they couldn't learn from it.

They're smart at being stupid. It's very deceptive.

This right here

That mother sounds pretty racist

Because you aren’t completely cowed like mist of the Eurocucks on here.

Condone, as in he would not condone their behavior. Its really not that complicated to comprehend what I said. Tell me, are you not angry that savages like the ones in the video exist?

They didn't suffer enough at all.
Fucking cracker scum.

Toll paid exorbitantly.