Is 12-16 the perfect age

... to marry females?

I believe that females are at their prime during this age range, both physically and mentally.

We need to be marrying 12-13 year old girls and getting to their heads before the liberals and the jews do. we need to mold and shape their minds to be modest, gracious, ladylike, and respectful towards their male superiors while their brains are still malleable. after 17-18, they are a lost cause. they are all infected by social justice and "you gooo girlfrannn!!!!" "woooo im with her, hell yeah hillary!!! go get 'em!!!"

thoughts?

Attached: 77879EAD-0899-465D-93BB-746C99BDD8E5.jpg (633x950, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#History_and_social_attitudes
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/adolescent-pregnancy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: DA149A68-530A-4F44-925C-53455A26FBBD.jpg (541x721, 107K)

Neck yourself faggot

It's as true as the heavens. This is however hell, so instead she will get. Scholarship to fuck Jamal instead. Enjoy being single and having coalburners as your bosses for the rest of eternity.

Only if you're a disgusting commie jew

Attached: pedojews2.jpg (800x800, 119K)

Oh cool one of these threads again

Attached: 1AC8F828-F2E2-4B05-937B-DC66FD64DB5B.jpg (576x562, 48K)

one simple question, would you want your 12 year old daughter to get married?
the answer for me is no

okay, now this is politically incorrect

pedo jew BE GONE

Attached: rasfdaef.jpg (232x218, 8K)

12 is way young but 16 is just right.

you’re fucking retarded boy loving faggot. teenage girls are not prepubescent children. therefore not only is it NOT pedophilia, its actually the most natural and healthy attraction possible (teenage = early post pubescent girls)

you glow in the dark niggers are disgusting.

And only now you realised that?

Attached: white_brazilians.jpg (1080x1080, 298K)

some 12 year olds look 16, some 16 look 12. go outside, user.

>t. retarded faggot who thinks being attracted to fully developed 16 year old women is pedophilia

Attached: A0E87DE2-F5FD-4A31-A093-DF10DA944C07.jpg (250x174, 15K)

A girl should be married as soon as she reaches menarche at the latest. Earlier is better.
>the answer for me is no
Why? You don't want your daughter to be a happy wife and mother? You'd rather she be in school and be a slut? You're a bad person.

Attached: o-THEA-570.jpg (570x427, 67K)

In Argentina age of consent is 13 IIRC

Attached: 1501302159855.png (500x470, 310K)

based spic

>Why? You don't want your daughter to be a happy wife and mother? You'd rather she be in school and be a slut? You're a bad person.
a bunch of random assumptions and a conclusion, im so glad you spoke for me faggot

of course it is
to bad im 26

finally a fucking voice of reason

>would you want your 12 year old daughter to get married?
only if it's to myself

Upvoted!

No. If you'd ever worked as a teacher you'd know how mentally immature they are at that age. The natural response of a healthy adult should be to wish to protect them from predators.

ay thats her isnt it

Attached: brazil teens 2.webm (986x1080, 2.87M)

Well, you said you wouldn't want your daughter married when is best. So what is what you'd want for her?
You can't marry your own daughter. If you want to sex your daughter you do it before she's marrying age.

Attached: plan.jpg (720x480, 21K)

you’re autistic and can’t read. I said 12-SIXTEEN.
and yes I would glady have my 13, 15 whatever year old daughter marry and nice handsome pure blooded white man and produce aryan children with him.

based lmao

Yeah, she's so beautiful, I don't get how can such an European beauty survive in this mongrel nation.

The (((internet))) and (((tv))) get the slut into girls a lot earlier now. But OP you're unironically right. Anyone who says they wouldn't want that is because they haven't found a good man for their daughter.

>how mentally immature they are at that age
If you'd ever been around a group of clucking old hens you'd know that doesn't change.

Attached: 1488364835120.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

This was how it worked for your forefathers. You put your claim on a girl when she was very young. When she reached breeding age, she was yours

The whole point of having daughters is to make sure they're married to good men.

protected like in a marriage?

there are no virgin females in america anymore
the family unit here has been completely destroyed

this.
women are mentally braindead at all ages, they just happen to be more malleable in their teenage years which is good for preventing them from becoming disgusting SJW tatooed whores if you can marry them at that age and control what they are exposed to.

Attached: 1531338046935.jpg (1131x652, 393K)

If it bleeds, it should be sexed.

maybe its just me, but that girl in the middle could easily be 20. I feel like boomers classify anyone who isn't old like them a teenager.

saved. god damn, modern women are fucking putrid

Attached: 1494904466106.jpg (1863x770, 156K)

pedo detected

based and redpilled user

Not 12-13, they break too often while giving birth.
16 would be fine for most of them.

to marry?
yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#History_and_social_attitudes

Attached: 1532883599095.jpg (1200x627, 75K)

Attached: thumbs_braindump-038-2018-60.jpg (650x812, 381K)

this system always worked the best. the modern age is proof of how society collapses due to women not being constrained by this system.

This

Most attractive and fertile years spent in school/university riding the cock carousel rather than marriage.

Attached: 1518116829590.png (583x822, 50K)

Just because a 12 year old looks 16 doesnt mean she should be having that type of relationship. I've met bitches in their early 20s that still look 14, your point is retarded.

FUCK OFF JOHN PODESTA

Attached: Dai4quYUMAUWsb0.jpg (497x508, 52K)

based muslim

Attached: 2341009B-E395-4B9B-A863-FB513075E50E.gif (660x780, 201K)

People are forgetting that promiscuity CHANGES the age girls reach puberty. Girls used to reach puberty YEARS later. They reach puberty so early now because of decades of their parents sexual immorality.

When a society gets promiscuous, girls get puberty earlier, but the mental abilities DO NOT CHANGE. They are still a child when they are 16. But their body is almost mature. This is because of the disturbing trend of promiscuity in recent years. It's really sick.

Stop sexualizing children. They do not have the mental capacity for sex. Tesco put out a toy that was stripper poles for kids. That doesn't mean little kids should be having sex. We desperately need to UN-JEW ourselves and stop being whores. Whoring around before amrriage of course leads to obvious things like depression, increased divorce risk, lower satisfaction, stds, abortions, etc. But it also leads to abuse and pedophilia. Cut it out. People who don't understand how degenerate sex before marriage is are killing us. And wait until the kid is an adult at least for marriage, jeez people. We're not Muslims. Fuck Muslims and their polygamy and pedophilia.

Attached: 1541594537284.jpg (1320x904, 402K)

Posting more happily married couples...
F warren jeffs, you did nothing wrong, fuck the feds.

Attached: waren jeffs wife.png (589x552, 550K)

O God he's broken his containment on /tv/ sound the alarms the cunnyposter has infiltrated Jow Forums I REPEAT THE CUNNY POSTER IS ON Jow Forums

Attached: 1532164061634.png (1009x766, 264K)

Attached: IMG_0615.jpg (1024x686, 117K)

hebe is redpilled user what do you mean?

This. 12 is way too young no matter her figure. 16 is just right

No, for thousands of years women were getting married at 16, or earlier, all over Europe.
You say sexualizing like you have a science, well science says, on every other animal, that ability to birth is adult.
It's not the body which is wrong to be capable of children at 16, it's the educators who can use the words "sexualize" but deny the natural order.
Better to have children before you're 20, the eggs are healthier and you literally can stay away all night for weeks, just like the babies might make you.

beautiful. shed a tear. thanks user.

OP post best post

yeah i said marry, not have children.
just fuck her in the ass until she’s about 15-16 so her body can handle birth properly and then make aryan babies with her

Fpbp

>just fuck her in the ass
??? Go to hell.

Why would I want to protect someone else's kid? The only kids you should care about are your own, the rest can fuck off and die.

Attached: 1498189753844.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

I genuinely believe a woman should be married by 15.

>Not 12-13, they break too often while giving birth
An anti-natalist lie.
Wrong, girls should be barefoot and pregnant as soon as they reach menarche. There is no reason to wait.

Attached: child-bride-1-2014.jpg (652x870, 347K)

Sounds pedo

Attached: pJAPSja.jpg (1334x709, 116K)

why would you want to protect anyone but yourself cuck?

oh yeah lets go back to what they were doing thousands of years ago when they were dying of plague at age 10 half the time. great idea.

Cunnybros BEEN on Jow Forums.

16 is ok for a 16 year old boy

>not one black or gangbang

Attached: 1494657077136.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

damn I can’t wait.
I want this sick disgusting world to just fall to its fucking knees so white men can rebuild it in the way it always should have been.

not an argument nor is your comment on plague accurate. I don't condone pedoshit though for the record.

You first queer

22 is the prime breeding age you filthy jew

Attached: 1476657642472.jpg (1725x1133, 721K)

when girls are early teens they are constantly fantasizing about marriage and having a husband

but when they get a bit older suddenly that all fades away, they spoil

reported to the FBI. enjoy the v&

No goyim! You and your future wife MUST graduate high school to receive your full dose of brainwashing and then go immediately into college where you will go 6 figures into debt and delay putting off getting married, having children and buying a house. You can do all of that after 35 once you are done paying nothing but interest on your student loans for 10+ years. Only then shall you be allowed to purchase an overpriced vinyl box in the suburbs for several hundred thousand more. You and your wife are so educated! You should both work stressful jobs that pay shit and have nominal benefits! Your wife is healthy and can have her first born at 37. What's that? The kid is fucked up? You can enter another 6 or 7 digit debt contract to make sure he/she gets the best care! You both love working...no need to think about retiring!

Attached: 1477960937023.png (660x443, 235K)

Like the natural response of a husband to a wife?

Could be wrong, could be 100% jew media.
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/adolescent-pregnancy
>Complications during pregnancy and childbirth are the leading cause of death for 15 to 19 year-old girls globally.
Now, problematically, we have no idea if that's simply because this is the first kid, and they would likely die on their first kid no matter what age, or if it's physical development which has not matched the process of birthing safely. I tend to lean toward the latter, since you can clearly see size differences between 15 year olds and 20 year olds.

Salsa?

GET UR FUCKIN PEDOPHILE SHIT OFF OUR PAGE, ASSHOLE

Fucking beautiful

Attached: 1494226027527.jpg (568x640, 162K)

Attached: 1532887836252.jpg (611x608, 168K)

12 might be pushing it but if a solid, wealthy, good and steady 30 y/o male wanted to marry my 14 year old daughter I'd let it happen. Has to be white obviously.

that girl looks about 9 years old. i know she must be older than that but still, strawman.

Another thing that must be mentioned. Marilyn Monroe was 27 years old when she starred in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
In 1966 (keep in mind this is after the Jews won ww2 and things really got to shit), a model named twiggy lawson was introduced to the modelling industry. she was 90 pounds and 5'6. she introduced the stick thin "heroin chic" body type that got popular in the 80s-90s. and continued into the 2000s. the average age of models get way younger. Marilyn Monroe was 27 in her prime! that sounds... ancient now. we take 16 year old models. 18 years old when we need them to be naked. we're really getting fucked up. all this shaved pussy and skinny bodies instead of curves is just pedo-ing.

this