Liberals are the Real Hatefu

youtube.com/watch?v=3di7K98oiXc

Look how much love and compassion Liberals express. They express compassion to even the most vulnerable disabled of their people. Meanwhile Nazis and Eugencist bigots and even some hard Conservatives advocated euthanasia. This in my opinion shows true Liberal supremacy, the ability to be compassionate.

Attached: allison.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

medium.com/p/fake-news-vs-real-news-in-the-21st-century-935a0f0e2262

Margaret Sanger
/thread

>Keeping something whose entire existence is pure agony alive
>"Compassion"

You were the kid in 10th grade who didn't understand the point of "Johnny Got His Gun", weren't you?

>exploiting the disabled for views = LOVE

who knew?

Attached: t.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This

This guy is so much better than me. I am able to deduce this based on the way he interacts with that beautiful girl. If I was a girl I'd probably have no choice but to fuck him

woops. Meant it for this

Dude I'm not a pro-lifer or anything but the irony that you jumped up and down on this soap box about Liberal's ability to "express compassion to even the most vulnerable" while at the same time supporting abortion was not missed.

The whole point is war is hell. Liberals oppose war

The dude is a Chad, he could be a model if he wanted, but instead chooses to help disabled people.

You Libtards parade people with disabilities around like trophies to get extra revenue or purchases. These people are fucking human ffs, some don't even know what being abled even feels like to them you are the freak esp when you are making such a fucking song and dance about them wiping their own arse. Get a fucking life and stop using others to virtue signal about how great your morals are - you are the fucking bigot.

Difference is, most babies who are aborted are NOT disabled. I don't support aborting disabled children.

Makes sense, how else would you get more liberal voters. Other than low IQ migrants, of course.

So what if they're not disabled? They're at the most vulnerable possible state in the womb.

Btw does that mean you're okay with aborting non-disabled children or...

I support abortion for non-disabled people but want it banned for the disabled because I think disabled people look cute and are special in their own way.

>I support aborting normal kids
>I don't support aborting fucked up, mentally retarded kids that will never be able to function on a narmal level
>looks at flag
checks out

But what if the disability is only distinctive when they are born?
I.e brain damage, autism, leg malformation etc.

>I love you so much I'm going to keep you in this immobile flesh prison incapable of communication so that you can watch television programs you hate all day while your ass burns for hours from your shit covered diaper
The real difference between the Left and the Right is that the Right has the courage to act on difficult decisions, instead of putting a bandaid on problems and then forgetting about them.

Somebody please put a fedora on it and make the shirt say "cringe".

If we followed your logic, we'd be getting rid of more normal people in order to have more disabled people. How does this benefit anyone or anything other than satisfying your warped taste in "cuteness"? Disabilities aren't "cute", they're a serious affliction and a tragic blight on the people that have them. Especially debilitating disabilities. And, while it's good to help those unfortunate enough to have disabilities, we shouldn't be actively genetically selecting for them through abortions because you think it's "cute".

Also you're retarded.