Truth time. Do you respect Americans?

Truth time. Do you respect Americans?

Explain your reasoning.

Attached: 1521156999300.jpg (532x646, 230K)

Most of them yes, except pic related.

I'm not explaining shit.

Attached: 1545100912336.jpg (1901x1075, 337K)

No
Low IQ, ruined the environment, fat and ugly.

Attached: 1543682587974.jpg (612x428, 97K)

i used to like Canada, now I'm glad you'll need to learn mandarin to get a job

No. America and pretty much every other country is a piece of shit. Humans overpopulated the planet. Theres no escaping the idiocy.

nobody does

glad you never had to learn anything to get a job taco bell faggot

No

That's not an American, that's an Israeli. .

You forgot nigger worshippers

And still made Canada it's bitch despite all that.

of course, real americans are based (WASPS / christian euro diaspora)
otherwise burn it all down

That's an Israeli dual citizen

True Goblin

Attached: 1544505132714.jpg (855x887, 104K)

Self loathing Americans are the worst

unless they're self loathing boomers
but those don't exist

No, completely kiked and negrified society.

No, too many of them are mongrels who think they're white.

Especially the subhumans from Texas saying that Texas spics/Tejanos are "bro tier".

Woops, forgot my flag.

Better a mutt than a nigger/kike like yourself

in 50 years time you won't be able to tell the difference between self loathing and not belonging, people will start we wuzzing americans n shieeet, and you will eat it all up

Espanol mio muy bien para trabajar puedo alla taco?

>The Internet
>The Declaration of Independence
>First in flight
>The Panama Canal
>Manifest Destiny
>Nuclear Reactors
>Hydrogen Bombs
>The Moon Landing
>World War Two (stopping the Nips from invading places like New Zealand)
>Rock 'n' Roll and Jazz Music
>The modern world
>Ford Model T and by extension the assembly line
>Worlds largest economy
>Worlds largest military power
>Fourth largest country on Earth
The list goes on, but still we're somehow low IQ and we supposedly ruined the West

Attached: 1544908539461.jpg (625x783, 97K)

I don't respect anyone. anyone.

hola miguel
quiero la chalupa combo

Attached: 1533025342525.png (534x393, 296K)

>Germany doesn't respect the USA.
You did both times we put our boot up your ass, need a third?

note how anything of value on your list is at least 40 years old.

pretty much corresponds to the vapid uselessness that was the boomer working years, i suppose

>The list goes on, but still we're somehow low IQ and we supposedly ruined the West
They're all jelly. Bunch of Jelly foreigners on our American websites and American internet.

Add Jow Forums to the list.

I don't hate Americans but America is the ugliest nation in the history of the world.

The general populations of developed western nations don't deserve respect, because of how passive and lazy they are. We completely gave up the reigns of control.

>I don't hate Americans but America is the ugliest nation in the history of the world.
But Irish people exist?

>Amerimutt larping as a nigger supremacist while spaming blacked thread.
Could a fooled me

Don't bring logic into this.

>World War Two
thx for letting the kikes win
>we're somehow low IQ
yes you absolutely are, because you possess the greatest civilization put forth by man yet in 50 years time it will be reduced to dust
look, your average iq is going DOWN, less and less people are speaking english, other minorities keep growing, their agency keeps being represented more and more, your european genetic heritage is literally dying, and it's dying fast, your own websites and technologies are being used for mass propaganda agaisnt your people, and whites willingly share their civilizational accomplishments with retards
american democrat in 2018 = non-white or self hating mongrel
american conservative in 2018 = open borders civ nat
you are doomed as a nation

Lolnope

Was posting in a bait thread earlier mocking civic nationalists and forgot to change it back.

>otherwise burn it all down

Burn down the moortuguese immigrants also?

lol fucking clueless nigger boomer
Jow Forums is literally a copy paste of nip imageboards

Most people here are pretty shit, and some of the best people I know are just average as fuck if I’m being honest about it. I’m cool as shit though.

Are you really implying that we've had our hey day, Mr. Portugal?

Attached: k6PFWhVt0vM2musl7Dv4R7Iu9N_jMhqWE4p2HOtFkpw.png (1024x449, 106K)

Americans are fucking retards for the most part. This country needs to be nuked immediately.

Divide and conquer shill.
America is under Jew grip but there are still many white Christians there which is why Jews are still working to destroy them.

they contribute more to american society than whatever shade of non-white you're descended from bucko, but keep thinking we wuz american n shieet, if it makes you feel better over that whole being a parasite thing, go ahead
delusion is the essence of all human stratification

>Jow Forums is literally a copy paste of nip imageboards
So. The actual website is American. Now go get raped by some more arabs you moor shit stain and never return to our American website.

no, i'm saying whatever sucess you currently have is threading oh so lightly on the lack of societal identity of american discourse
you are heading towards suicide by being pathetic civ nats, trust me, we've been there

>40 years old
Apart from the part where we are the world's biggest economic and military power

>Americans are fucking retards for the most part. This country needs to be nuked immediately.
Things a Jew would say for $400 Alex.

No, I wouldn't care about this place falling apart if it weren't dragging the Western Europe down with it.
This place has been infiltrated top to bottom since the creation of the FED let the kikes get a foot in the door and it's been downhill ever since.
Now it's a hollow golem with a media apparatus preying on the stupid and a financial system sucking everything of value out of human flesh.
We need a collapse bad.

Attached: ffbc3c918bdd51a22d88e197a0b5a5a469ce82c9b6b51a8f2661bee9c2c7df7d.png (854x517, 113K)

why'd you reply to something you understand nothing about? keep quiet and wikipedia 2channel retard

Europeans aren't helpless victims, either. They've done their share of letting kikes in the door.

Americans are not worthy of my respect.

No. They're barely 50% white.

You sound rather peanut butter and jealous my dude

Attached: lmao fuck off portugal.png (886x698, 106K)

Yes. They are honorary latinoamericans.
Mutt pride world wide

Except your country does

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing, propagating and spreading 'Gay Pride' and its associated degeneracy across the globe is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>Female genital mutilation charges being thrown out of court and effectively deemed legal is OK
>Funding NGO's to directly ship negroids and muslims from North Africa to Europe is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Attached: 1515337509618.gif (480x412, 201K)

I know what you're talking about your fucking 1 digit IQ scum. Jow Forums the website? Who FOUNDED it you fucking retard. Go back to your shitty Portuguese image boards with your hue hue friends.

You said it yourself: only the WASPs are worth saving and no one else. Moortuguese aren't WASP, so y so salty?

>muh dick geography edition

You have no clue how bad we fucked over Europe since WWI even more so than WWII.
You have no idea how brutal the deNazification process actually was and why it directly leads to the self hate we see in Europe today.
The gates of Hell opened up about a century ago and all of those lucky European fascists were raptured away before they could see this sociopatic, disgusting cesspit we have become.

Attached: dda68914d29482dd61f28d16d131839fd345b46d94aff7372d3f0f992bcead83.jpg (283x458, 31K)

Landmasslets, when will they learn?

>You have no clue how bad we fucked over Europe since WWI even more so than WWII.
It couldn't possibly be well enough.
>You have no idea how brutal the deNazification process actually was and why it directly leads to the self hate we see in Europe today.
Who gives a fuck? What are they going to do? Suck our dick even harder?

>hahaha your country is more Jewed than mine! checkmate!

this isn't the way to proceed

America came into existence as a rebellion against Europe and in the 20th century it completed that arc and disempowered Europe to the degree that non-white nations were making decisions about the fate of Europe. How can anyone forgive that.

you don't brainlet
>Who FOUNDED it you fucking retard
how retarded are you? do you know what source code is? what website hosting is? what programming is? i guess skype is now an american invention because it hops through ARPA
you are pretty much proving me right, read what i posted, if your english allows it
and thx for contributing to the society you find yourself in (irony)

Britain and France did just as much of that as we did.

kill yourself commie

This.

>America came into existence as a rebellion against Europe and in the 20th century it completed that arc and disempowered Europe to the degree that non-white nations were making decisions about the fate of Europe. How can anyone forgive that.
You're Irish. You were never in charge of your fate or decisions ever. Go eat some moldy potatoes you fucking leprechaun.

America is as big as europe. In europe you have england, where owning a butterknife will get the the firearms squad called on you and the speed limit is 10mph. But you also have bulgaria, where gopniks use hinds to hunt down shitskins.

Same thing in the US, but everyone speaks english.

>how retarded are you? do you know what source code is? what website hosting is? what programming is? i guess skype is now an american invention because it hops through ARPA
Whay are you on this website? Go back to the hue hue net.

Limey.

lol dumb nigger i was one of the first people in the world to study the ethernet standard
stfu and know your place, i wasn't talking shit about american ingenuity

Britain is hardly the entirety of Europe.
There was a time when our presidents would send in the Marines to destroy sex slavers preying in coastal Europeans.
Now we give niggers all the money because muh feedumbs.

Attached: GettyImages-71185844-570423cc5f9b581408b425ba.jpg (768x936, 142K)

At least it wasn't fucking non-whites. Enjoy being ruled by Casio Keyboard Hernan Cortes and her crew next century. It's all you deserve.

>lol dumb nigger i was one of the first people in the world to study the ethernet standard
>stfu and know your place, i wasn't talking shit about american ingenuity
My father works at Nintendo too user.

>At least it wasn't fucking non-whites. Enjoy being ruled by Casio Keyboard Hernan Cortes and her crew next century. It's all you deserve.
You enjoyed being English slaves? Why do you bitch about it so much?

Look up 2chan, America didn't invent the Jow Forums image board format.

You are just the prime example of the American stereotype.

is he a based gook hating quapa?
ask daddy about encryption entropy and protocol abstraction, if he's silent he doesn't know shit about computers

You're not clever, and you clearly only know a fraction of our history relative to what I know of yours so I can't be arsed talking to you about it. Didn't care when it was just the standard insults but pig Americans talking about things they don't understand does genuinely make me mad.

Doesn't it just piss you off how we're the best at at everything though? You hate it that we invented the modern world don't you? We have a fucking space force now and your nation hasn't contributed a thing to this world worth mentioning.

Attached: 27657808_2047329538842686_4950481784683985139_n.jpg (800x550, 23K)

you're most likely replying to a commie or a jew. stop fucking infighting we're all in the same boat

>You're not clever, and you clearly only know a fraction of our history relative to what I know of yours so I can't be arsed talking to you about it. Didn't care when it was just the standard insults but pig Americans talking about things they don't understand does genuinely make me mad.
Yeah because nobody in Ireland has ever done anything worth learning about.

>Look up 2chan, America didn't invent the Jow Forums image board format.
>You are just the prime example of the American stereotype.
I already know this you fucking aussie kangaroo fucker.

>is he a based gook hating quapa?
>ask daddy about encryption entropy and protocol abstraction, if he's silent he doesn't know shit about computers
Oh shit! You are quite the expert!

Thought I'd expand my list a little since I have nothing better to do right now
>The Internet (the thing you're using right now to read this and rely on every day)
>The Declaration of Independence
>The Bill of Rights
>The American Revolution
>First in flight
>The Panama Canal
>Manifest Destiny
>Nuclear Reactors
>Hydrogen Bombs
>The Moon Landing and Lunar Modules
>The Lightbulb
>Cities with electricity
>Mars Rovers
>Voyager
>The Television
>The Movie Camera
>Hollywood
>Musical theater
>Credit Cards
>The Transistor
>Supersonic Flight
>Nuclear Submarines
>Cell phones
>The Hubble Space Telescope
>International Space Station
>World War Two (stopping the Nips from invading places like New Zealand)
>Rock 'n' Roll and Jazz Music
>The modern world
>Ford Model T and by extension the assembly line
>Worlds largest economy
>Worlds largest military power
>Our Air Force is the first largest air power in the world
>Our Navy is the second largest air power in the world
>Fourth largest country on Earth
>The United Nations
>The Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
>The Discovery of Electricity
>Compact Discs
And most important of all, Windsurfing

>you're most likely replying to a commie or a jew. stop fucking infighting we're all in the same boat
Exactly, you're a bunch of bitch-made irrelevant nations jealous of our american greatness, yet still hang out on American websites to bitch at us and try and ruin our fun.

Mutt

Attached: 1540349821741.jpg (750x1003, 47K)

We're officially the best at shipping in boatloads of mystery meat and dumping it in nice, white communities too.
Love that sweet taste of flouride.

Attached: 1544662738347.jpg (583x349, 59K)

>Mutt
Why do you have pictures of trannies stored on your computer?

I wish the entirety of America was reduced to cinders.

Attached: 24257371_507502886291960_1636843606_n.jpg (500x610, 31K)

Kike.

weak bait
>15 posts by this id

shoo jew

Yeah they are a solid neighbor, trading partner and some states share a similar culture also we definitely would have uk or aus tier gun laws if they weren't next to us
Ribbing and banter aside I've never had any issues with Americans coming up here or when i go down south. Id rather live beside burgers than subhuman Mexicans

That's rich coming from a kike.

Your posts for example have maximum entropy. Now, you may leave and continue to enjoy your macaque soup.

expert at what? basic CS concepts? you amerimutts are sad man, you think you're the kings of the world because you were born into a parasitic relation to white people, it really is sad
no one is jealous of you, we just realize your ancestors were leeches and that's the reason you're not playing in the mud
you will never contribute to american society, you will actually always be a detriment to it
this is why people hate you, take notes amerilards

I love America. This is the only place on Earth I can stand to live.

>Man it's so good being white and european unlike those amerimutts!

Attached: 3134235423432.jpg (327x154, 12K)

>O YEAH I KNO WE ARSO WITE HERE IN CANADA

Attached: 23145345643.jpg (1000x645, 81K)

>expert at what? basic CS concepts? you amerimutts are sad man, you think you're the kings of the world because you were born into a parasitic relation to white people, it really is sad
>no one is jealous of you, we just realize your ancestors were leeches and that's the reason you're not playing in the mud
>you will never contribute to american society, you will actually always be a detriment to it
>this is why people hate you, take notes amerilards
You're so cool portugal guy. Teach us how to be more like your superior nation.

Attached: absolutely.jpg (1368x912, 204K)