Why are Turkish and Russian posters so butthurt towards Romanians?

I noticed that Turks and Russians are disproportionately butthurt and rude compared to other flags whenever Romania is mentioned. Why is this? Why are they so butthurt over a country they have zero contact with? Is it because they're butthurt shitskins and mongols? Is it because they'll never be in the EU? I don't see it towards other countries like Bulgaria, nor as much and with such vitriol from other flags, just these schizos.

in b4 "hurr gypsies", see this is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Romanians, not gypsies. Equating a country with a small minority is as retarded as calling all Americans niggers, Brits Pakis, Germans Turks, Swedes Somalis etc. The largest minority in Romania are Hungarians anyway.

Attached: romanians.jpg (1024x812, 145K)

I too feel bad for the Romanian posters on here.
They get too much flak and almost every reply they get is "LOL GYPSY!!".

At least, they fought on the right side of history.
>inb4 b-b-but duh romanian gypsies lost stalingrad!!1

Attached: 1536931665895.png (657x527, 45K)

>caring about literal gypsies

the state of nu/pol/

I wasn't talking about Hungarians, Attila. Why don't you show us your real flag.

Attached: hungary eurovision 2017.jpg (1280x640, 102K)

>defending gypsies

You have to go back.

Attached: 154407276352.jpg (596x784, 143K)

I'm Romanian, unfortunately. I can't wait to leave and get rid of my Romanian citizenship. This place deserves all the hate it gets.

How is the beggar business going in Finland, Radu?

Hungary is to your left

God the number of people on here just "hurr durr gypsies" really need to look at statics of the Romanian populace.

Attached: Screenshot_398.png (448x592, 765K)

I wouldn't know Csaba, why don't you ask your mom?

I don't remember any Turk being butthurt at us. Russians are butthurt at any Eastern country
Also give back our gold, fucking Russian gypsies

The funniest thing is these people are calling a woman who played Hitler's secretary in Der Untergang/Downfall a gypsy.

Attached: alexandra maria platareanu.jpg (1400x930, 173K)

>Russians are butthurt at any Eastern country

Why though? Usually it's completely unprovoked or from an inability of theirs to cope with some reality that's pointed out.

I'd rather live in Hungary desu

Attached: FERENTARI-1.jpg (1160x600, 143K)

>he lives in Ferentari now

Gypsy detected.

Because romania is already a partitionned russian clay...google about transnistria...
And roaches want it back...

Romanians are white! White!!!

Attached: romanian.jpg (1400x930, 812K)

Yes yes...you wont flee us no longer dimitru whenewer you in the mountains or in the snow with the rebelious tribesmen

Nobody likes Romanians.
There's a Romanian guy who goes to a thing I attend and he's the only person there I legitimately dislike, he's quite literally the nigger of the group.

And there are actual niggers in the group that I don't mind because they follow good morals.

Being a native Russian I never had any special feeling about Romanians. I've never seen any Romanian prior to my move to USA. When I met some, they were software engineers just like me.

So you can do the same thing there.

It is over.

Cool. I am a software engineer same as you and had no problems with Russians irl, only online.