GUTLESS PRESIDENT IN WALL-LESS COUNTRY

>GUTLESS PRESIDENT IN WALL-LESS COUNTRY

>If you were elected president after decades of politicians doing nothing about the millions of illegals pouring into our country every year, committing crimes, dealing drugs, driving drunk, molesting children and killing Americans like Kate Steinle, and your central campaign promise -- repeated every day -- was to build a wall, wouldn't you have spent the entirety of your transition period working on getting it done?

>Wouldn't you have been building prototypes, developing relationships with key congressional allies and talking to military leaders about using the Seabees or the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?

>Wouldn't you skip the inauguration and take the oath of office in San Diego so you could get started on supervising wall construction immediately after putting your hand on the Bible and being sworn in as the leader of the free world?

>You would if you meant it.

>Well, Donald Trump didn't do that.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1075415338400051201

Is she right Jow Forums?

Attached: ann.jpg (468x293, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1075415338400051201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should spell it "wallless" for true anarchy

yes, also he[trump] is anti-2a

>muh i don't care about bump stock
you also don't care about freedom

For reference, Trump has unfollowed Ann Coulter on twitter today after she posted this.

At least she is willing to call out the gutless, spineless Trump/GOP controlled government who wasted two solid years of control and nothing to show for it.

Attached: 723478234.jpg (1468x1189, 201K)

i unfollowed trump

And to all the niggers saying he just pulled out of Syria and that we should be happy. Fuck that! He only did it because there is heat on him now. He should've pulled them out two fucking years ago. He's a pandering scared little nigger who has no leadership qualities or backbone.

Ann Coulter dated the ex-husband of Lynn de Rothschild. Why should we listen to her again?

We paid Mexico and Central America $10 billion for no wall. If you think about it, we rewarded them for the caravan.

She is right but she's also kind of too utopian in her wishes of how she wanted it to go down. Trump wanted to go through the proper channels, or atleast was told that he needs to do things a certain way. Trump isn't a politician, so he's had multiple people in his ear telling him "this is the way to do things". Even now he has people in his ear telling him "just forget the wall, it's not going to happen, just work with the Dems on boarder security, people just want the security, not the physical wall", and Trump is listening to those kinds of people. It's unfortunate but he's surrounded himself, maybe inadvertently, with people who don't have the countries best interests at heart. Trumps problem is that hes constantly second guessing himself, as he doesn't want to actually Fuck anything up as he's under a huge microscope right now. Wish he knew that the people have his back if push comes to shove.

Trump is an agent of zionist capital. He is tasked with crushing White America and staving off threats to the postwar order. All of the people around him are shady kikes involved in rentier-class industries: real estate, legalized gambling, (((Russian))) organized crime, the same failed kike functionaries who suckered this stupid country into two wars. Trump is and always has been everything that has gone wrong in the West in the aftermath of the Second zionist War. That is the crucial moment in Western civilization that must be re-fought, physically and spiritually. Trump is an agent of the degraded jewish order that emerged from that conflict. No serious and right-thinking man of the West could ever get on board with this grifted.

>Ann Coulter dated the ex-husband of Lynn de Rothschild

Trump has beautiful Jewish grandkids.

Attached: trump beautiful jewish baby.png (667x680, 662K)

i can get not being happy about it, but ann is letting her angry cat lady show. its sad.

So Ann Coulter is wrong, the wall is actually there? :^)

What a bitch. She would nag Jesus for not returning soon enough.

>If you were the Son of God, crucified to redeem mankind, destined to return and judge the living and the dead, wouldn't you want to do it ASAP? Wouldn't you skip getting Dad's approval and just get on with striking down everyone whose name isn't written in the Book of Life?

>You would if you meant it

>Well, Jesus Christ didn't do that.

she has 0 white children and decided to marry a nigger

What's wrong with being angry at a politician bullshitting the public?

Hardly equivalent to someone that has one degree of separation from the fucking Rothschilds.

I am fully aware. Absolute insanity.

Attached: 3984579836478534.png (1000x1672, 214K)

Why are you listening to anybody, smooth brain? You shouldn't listen to Ann Coulter, you should agree with her, because she's right.

The Army Corps of Engineers is the proper channel. She's not wrong at all. There is zero reason for Congress to be involved at all other than to put on a show for the public so you have a ready made excuse. Decades of experience in television make Trump well suited for such an endeavor.

Anne Coulter looked disgusting--neck protruding--in her internet column posted on Twitter today. Very very disrespectful.

Attached: 719A5519-C78A-4C7C-AC66-7161A8D3D1C3.jpg (700x700, 171K)

THIS. I really hate her Twitter history of deepthroating Jewish dick.

Attached: Trump-Tweet-Israel.png (594x400, 26K)

You discredit a shill on the basis that they don't have your interests in mind, dumbass.

no, she's not right. he didn't become president to do just one thing. everything takes time.

This whole mindset is retarded.
Why blame the one guy in Washington who is on your side?

Blame the fucking Cuckservative who refused to support a wall.

considering this was the alternative... lets just say we could have done worse

Attached: sackPotato.webm (642x362, 2.93M)

Retard looking for people to receive his opinions from. Wake the fuck up and think for yourself.

caring what a tranny says

Trans = mentally ill

She cute

Go fuck yourself kike.

Giraffetitis? Is that like Elephantitis?

What does it matter what you guys say if youre both fake posters?

britain is honestly in a better position post-brexit than america is post-trump which i did not expect at all. chaotic failure is far superior to cuckservative compromise.

Attached: ls4pf.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Attached: shitblue mo.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

did you miss the point where i said its fine to be angry about it but CAPS POSTING and writing articles that no one is going to read because she already set the tone of being overly emotional is not a good look.

>What were we suppose to do? Hillary was the only other option. It could have been worse.
If you want to do something, then you could stop defending Trump for once or make excuses. There should be a name for this cowardly gutless pathetic argument. I hear it all the time. It's the mantra of middle class losers in a dying empire.

>The Washington Post loves to find the one crazy, trailer park lady who supports Trump because she's had religious ecstasies about him, but most people who voted for him did so with a boatload of qualms

Ahahaha this is you she's talking about, Jow Forums
She even went after his invest with ivanka. Lmao this woman is fucking hardcore.

Trump is going to need his base when the Mueller report coming soon. This week he has signed a bumpstock ban and worked to free criminals. If he doesn't shut the government down over the wall, I'm going for acceleration in 2020. This shit must end.

I read it, user.

This
Damage control is worse every day

>post brexit
It’s hasnt even happened yet and it clear if it will happen at all

Well what the fuck did you idiots expect from a Jew lackey?

Attached: jewlackey.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

How is that wrong, though?

Based

I've been one of Trumps biggest supporters, but all the shilling robots aside, even I can't deny how much of a fucking faggot he's been lately, the bump stock ban was the straw that broke the support of my camels back.

>Trump is going to need his base when the Mueller report coming soon.
Shitting on your base and the general public right before a report that the media will spread worldwide 24/7 for the next two years is a bad decision. Trump and his team of morons in the White House must really think his base are complete idiots with no memory.

Attached: 9826478234.png (970x2585, 708K)

Here is the video.

Attached: 9086775658247.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

>GUTLESS PRESIDENT IN WALL-LESS COUNTRY
Mods should sticky that tweet

The drooling retardation of Jow Forumsthe_donald was partly responsible for their false sense of security

I just hope at some point the people going after him join the obvious dots between him and Israel

It's not about them thinking they are idiots. It's about actually being their enemy.

>Jew lackey

How dare you.

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Being mad at Jesus for not coming back ASAP requires completely misunderstanding God and the Bible, just like being mad at Trump for not building the wall yet requires completely misunderstanding American Government and Politics. The issue with Ann is that she understands Government and Politics, she's just being a bitch to get a rise out of people and to try to pressure Trump to move faster than he actually can. It's bitchy. It's no different than when your mom nags you for not having grandchildren even though you're single.

No they were fooled by the idea of finally having an ally in office, you don't need to be a fucking kike about it. That's why they hate you.

You attack them for everything they did to take control of their country back, and you do it out of spite. That's what makes you their enemy, you stupid fucking faggot, why can't you see that?

A Christcuck lectures on the benefits of cuckoldry.

This video needs to be shown to every MAGA mongoloid.

Attached: retard5.jpg (124x114, 3K)

Attached: Jewpost.jpg (454x340, 88K)

brexit might happen. any kind of major political wins on immigration for trump definitely aren't happening.

...but isn't Trump bringing home our troops so they can build the wall while Russia liberates Palestine?

Attached: 1531100661681.png (604x640, 183K)

>guy on the internet says bad thing that i don't want to hear
>now i feel bad
>that guy is my enemy!! so angery

That's pretty much the truth.

They won't happen because Trump is a kike-a-like shabbos goy.

I also highly doubt brexit will happen. The bongs will just let the kikes walk all over them and won't do shit.

btw how does the situation with Northern Ireland look?

>you could stop defending Trump
why. what is it i shouldn't defend. i'm pretty much fine with how its going. if he gets done what he campaigned on, i'll be even happier. I mean, right now the worst that can happen is government stalls and nothing gets done. thats totally acceptable. or he gets everything done he promised, which would be fantastic. i knew it wouldn't be easy for him. no one talks like vid related and gets to skates through.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

and if you dont like the stuff he campaigned on then your a fucking parasite and can fuck off
>inb4 hes a jew puppet
>inb4 hes a Bannon puppet
>inb4 hes a Putin puppet
>inb4 hes 25th amendent

Do me a fucking favor, OK? Prove me wrong, please, fucking prove me wrong. I beg you your dumb fucking ass.

Attached: 1528558438014.jpg (2616x3694, 722K)

I have to wonder what percentage of you guys are shills. Honestly I think the initial wave is gone and now its just anons being ironic because they have nothing worthwhile to do with their lives.

>what is it i shouldn't defend
$38 billion to israhell and giving them jewrusalem, his failed immigration policies, his failure to build a wall, his failure to stop anti-Whites from acting against us, etc. I could go on and on.

> i'm pretty much fine with how its going
Then you're either retarded or a Jew.

>the worst that can happen is government stalls and nothing gets done. thats totally acceptable.
Stupid.

>inb4 hes a jew puppet
Nope, he's already been called a Jew puppet several times now.

Attached: retardyou.jpg (298x242, 34K)

What has Trump realistically done that Jeb! wouldn't have done? Aka, literally any member of the goop

I'm starting to wonder if Jeb! wouldn't have done more in appreciation of the support, big ol' man child that he was.

Literally everything she said is true.

>Maybe I'm a literalist. A zealot. When people kept telling me to be patient -- the wall is coming! -- I nursed a private hope that I was wrong, and they were right.

>It is now crystal clear that one of two things is true: Either Trump never intended to build the wall and was scamming voters all along, or he has no idea how to get it done and zero interest in finding out.

>He sacrifices every opportunity to make the wall happen.

>For two years, Trump pretended to believe the president of the United States needs express authorization from Congress to defend the nation's borders and blamed the Republican majority for not "funding" the wall.

>In a few weeks, he'll start blaming the Democratic House.

>Last week -- several whole days ago -- Trump said over and over again that he would shut down the government if he didn't get funding for the wall -- the precise thing he claims he needs. "We need border security. The wall is a part of border security," he said. "If we don't have border security, we'll shut down the government."

>Trump wore the shutdown over the wall as a badge of honor: "You want to know something? OK, you want to put that on me. I'll take it. You know what I'll say? Yes, if we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government. Absolutely."

>One week later, The Drudge Report:

>WALL FUNDING OFF TABLE

>In other words, Trump is doing exactly what I feared he would do in the worst conceivable way. He's not building the wall, while making ridiculous promises right up until the second before he folds.

Attached: 1488102797754.jpg (980x490, 49K)

Well, he hasn't tried to make himself look like he isn't an ass hat. At least recucklicans try to appear like decent human beings. Trump just loves to show off what a slimy little turd he is as often as possible.

Yes, I'm being ironic. Just like Trump ironically folded on wall funding. Just like he prioritized prison reform and bump stock bans over the agenda he ran on. Funny joke! Right guys? I laughed hard at the worthless tax reform. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem and sabre rattling in the middle east, what a joker. Trump is the king of the ironic foreign aid package and the ironic missile strike! What will he think of next?

>What will he think of next?
Probably nuking Iran for good goy points.

>twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1075415338400051201
Trump is a joke.

Having Hillary win would have been better. It would have forced Americans to do something about corrupt government, that wants to replace the people.
Instead you get empty promises and slogans. He just gave Israel over 30 billion dollars, but cant sort the wall funding out?

Also what was all the big talk about using the military to build it? He's done fucking nothing, because he is another elite scumbag.

Yeah give me a break. LOL TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH AM I RIGHT FELLOW REPUBLICANS. Fuck off faggot

trump is a conman who only cares about playing golf while his son in law runs the country
soon everyone will hate him

The fact that he unfollowed/blocked her says it all

He failed and he knows it

yup, no walls no balls.

Son't get me wrong Trump was a better choice than the rest of the retards he was up against but anyone who expected him to be a real game changer has been proven wrong. He's basically done nothing than make a small dent in obama-care and ban bump stocks. The economy is up and he's played hardball overseas, which is great and totally good for Americans everywhere, but domestically he's done fuck all. I get that the Dems are blocking him at every point, and I get that he's lost the house and has a tough go of it but I feel like if he really wanted that wall built it would be by now. Overall I have mixed feelings, he's been far better for the economy than any establishment republican would have been (and certainly any Dem) but he's also been pretty useless on his big ticket policies and that's hard to forgive

>lock her up
didn't even try
>build the wall
no wall (yet)
>protect the 2a
bans bumpstocks
>drain the swamp
I think we all know this hasn't happened
>tell overseas countries who take advantage of us that it won't happen any more
He did it for everyone but Israel (shocker) so good job on this and only this

>Having Hillary win would have been better. It would have forced Americans to do something about corrupt government, that wants to replace the people.

THIS.

Trump was a pressure valve and a Jewish sleight of hand to distract the goyim while they continued with the Jew agenda.

Attached: israhell.jpg (922x966, 209K)

Take Paul Ryan's AEI sponsored cock out of your mouth.

It's true though, it's not like it was an off the cuff remark about a southern wall, it was his key election platform.

Queen Anne is right. Trump is a loser

oh so your one of the he's a jewish puppet guys. he's had so many puppet masters that i lose count. i dont look at him as not getting stuff done, like the wall, as completely his fault. he is taking on a system that has built up over many generations. if congress said, "heres the money for the wall. go build it" then he would build it. no one, could have got in there and change shit without any problems. but ok, so who would you have rather been elected that wasnt a jew boogy man? who would you have chosen that got in there and had it all fixed within 2 years? your bitching so much so i assume you have thought about it and have the ideal candidate. whos your candidate user?

Insurrection isn't going to be a thing, either. At least not until it really goes into the ditch in 20-30 years. The 2A will go out with a whimper. Trump was a temporary stay of execution. Sorry for the blackpills

Let me stop you right there, you Goddamn fucking kike.

Trump was the better choice, and even after all this he still is the better choice. So just slow your fucking Jew-roll becuase Jow Forums is starting to agree.

>Ironically running for President
>Ironically winning the election
>IRONICALLY not building the wall

If Hillary had won and did some of the same things as Trump people would have completely different view of it.

Listen bud, nobody on this board knows what the AEI is. You're not gonna convince anyone by naming random think tanks that only people in the business know about. You need to keep it simple, or else people see right through your schtick

This is why you animals always fail, you overplay your hand.

>The economy is up
The economy is shit. All the job growth is shit tier part time corporate wage cuck trash. The only people doing good are the Jews and the end of net neutrality is a perfect example of that.

>he's been far better for the economy than any establishment republican would have been
Nope, he's done exactly what they would've while loudly proclaiming his different. Typical conman.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW!

Trump is worse then the left. At least the left admit what they are going to do.

People like Trump and most "Nationalists" are like this. They promise the world and then deliver nothing. Just like the faggot "Nationalist" boomer in New Zealand who was the deciding factor in the elections. Who did he put in power? The progressive/commie alliance.

There are plenty of people on this board who didn't start paying attention to politics when they signed up for a reddit account to post centipede memes

Come on dude, you're not gonna convince anyone on this board with the retarded "hurr durr the economy actually sucks!" talking points. You can do better

WTF IS GOING ON??? Have the jews actually been playing you the whole time? Have they actually won? Was there ever a time that you could have turned the tides? I think you have been manipulated once again. What is it going to take you useful idiots to take action? You need us to kill your own children? Round you up and start killing you? What will it take, you fucking morons? Stop letting us control you. Fuck.

Demoralizing piece of human trash that you are.

Do you know why you have so much trouble turning Jow Forums? It's becuase you're such an obvious enemy of humanity that the only way anyone can agree with you is by virtue of someone else being worse.

This is huge threat to the government. They say the hoover dam would never have been built is it wasn't for the government therefor we need the government. The Hoover dam cost about a billion in today's money. Anarchy might actually work.

>i dont look at him as not getting stuff done, like the wall, as completely his fault.
It is his fault. It's called the leadership principle. He bears ultimate responsibility.

> he is taking on a system that has built up over many generations
He isn't taking on jack shit. The guy he put in charge of the economy is a fucking Rothschild banker for Christ's sake.

>if congress said, "heres the money for the wall. go build it" then he would build it.
No, he wouldn't. He would do whatever chabad lubavitch told him to do, which would be to flood our borders and send the shekels to Israel.

Attached: retarded.jpg (804x787, 126K)

Good, showing a little skill here with a dodge and a "ur reddit" swipe. Maybe your boss will overlook how shitty you are at being discreet and let you keep posting