MUSLIM MEN BRUTALLY ANALLY GANG RAPE MURDER 14 YEAR OLD WHITE TEENAGER UK

MUSLIM MEN BRUTALLY ANALLY GANG RAPE MURDER 14 YEAR OLD WHITE TEENAGER UK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6474173/Girl-14-raped-murdered-park-hit-hammer-hard-teeth-fell-out.html

> 14, of Wolverhampton found raped and murdered in a park
>died from a blunt force trauma to the head
>Items recovered from park by police included three of her teeth, a court heard
>They deny charges of murder, rape and sexually penetrating her dead body
>The court has heard that several Muslim men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, murdered and raped the 14 year old before having anal sex with her lifeless body.
>'Police seized a a pair of light pink ankle boots from the edge of the lake. A pair of white jeans - heavily bloodstained - were found inside a litter bin. Inside the jeans were a pair of black knickers.
>'Toxicology showed a low concentration of alcohol in her blood. None was present in her urine. Alcohol can arise in the body after death.
>Post mortem analysis further showed extensive damage to the rectal lining and a profound expanded rectal prolapse.

Attached: 0c9f0857.jpg (675x1200, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TpWH6AeQ3n0?t=12
birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/live-murder-viktorija-sokolova-guilty-15469963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let's import the 3rd world to show how virtuous we are
>what's the worst that could happen?

Buy guns.

Attached: 05c6d2_6301337.jpg (729x749, 90K)

>Buy guns.
you forgot our lads over in the isles dont "believe" in guns

>kill loli with hammer
>fuck her in the ass
Ayy lmao hookers are legal there. The ethnic whores will accept them.

civil war when?

SINK BRITAIN INTO THE SEA !

>Part and Parcel

Ah damn Wolverhampton. I spent 3 months there on Erasmus program. I didn't actually have to speak English while I was there. The onle people from England that I saw or spoke to were in London.

Then buy gasoline, or whizzbang juice as they call it, and just set them all on fire instead.

>who cannot be named for legal reasons

Hows that? They must be under 18?

where are the strong lads to defend this maid's honor? baka. Britain step up

Your tax dollars hard at work i see

they cant even buy fucking knives xD
they would have to ask muslims to get them some weapons

If I were here father, I would begin offing pro-migration British politicians while they slept, while they showered, while they took a shit...

They hide in their ivory towers all fucking smug while they let the third world in to completely divide and over tax the middle class.

Get guns Britain.

She looked so innocent, pretty sad

Attached: Viktorija_Sokolova.jpg (634x610, 90K)

>her Facebook account showed she had been in contact with the 16-year-old accused of her rape and murder prior to her death.

lol i'm a burger now

>before having anal sex with her lifeless body.
Just why...

>I'm a yank now
>Was mysteriously banned earlier
>Keeps saying I have to wait 14 seconds before I post, then again 15 seconds later, again and again...
>My ID is the same as other people's

Looks like Hiroshima's fucked it again.

>muslim men
Surprised they don't call them asian this time.

You ever hear of Mollie tibbets? She got raped and murdered by an illegal Mexican in Iowa and her own father was well. Instead of getting angry or sad her dad publicly said not all Mexicans are bad. That's right. His own daughter got raped and murdered and he's apologizing for the group that just took away his daughter. Some people are fucking soulless and deserve to be gassed I really don't give a shit if all liberals are thrown from helicopters at this point they're not human

Attached: 1545281695975.gif (450x450, 1.29M)

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

You don't live in a safe country. Stop letting your women go out alone at night, or at all. Stop letting them meet with strange men from the internet.

Control and defend your women.

that's just the way it has to be, her parents probably voted for this

ur only saying that cuz she has a russian name, guarantee she would have voted lefty when she could

HOT

Attached: 1544203272620.jpg (505x460, 50K)

>Ms Oakley said analysis of her Facebook account showed she had been in contact with the 16-year-old accused of her rape and murder prior to her death.
Every time it's a whore looking for a dicking.

EVERY TIME

By the name was she Russian? EE girls are getting raped and murdered in the UK, every so often there's a new story on the news.

>Attractive British Girl
>turns out to be Russian

should have known really

>crusade 2: jihadi boogaloo when?
fixed that for u

Attached: 1544172091707.jpg (645x363, 80K)

No, it's because they're brown.

part and parcel

Toll status: paid

THOT PATROLLED
MASHALLAH

You moved back home from Spain then you gutless coward?

Attached: south_park02.jpg (670x510, 130K)

Nothing in that article says anything but muslims.

Not that it would surprise me if they did it, but who's doing this shit? Every day there's some spastic posting an article and lying about its contents.

You're right it doesn't. The suspect's statements are in ropy English though so probably not a native.

Had to be a Brit writing those rape posts.

100% chance it wasn’t done by a British native. The hallmark savagery and sexually frustrated aspects say “Asian” or more accurately Arab/African origin.

she was 14 can't blame her for what she's born into

She shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. We allow this joke of a system to continue, and if it continues it will do so until our demise.

We need to seize control of our nations and set shit right.

What's up with muslims and rape, why can't they control their urges?

It's all so tiresome.

That's why you should banish your lustful thoughts of cock-in-the-arse in the U.K. dear Poortugal.

Friendly reminder to spare no muslim when the day of the rope comes.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>primejailbait
Why don't you come and have a seat over here.

Consanguinity leaves them with broken genetics leading to retardation. This is a specifically middle eastern/Arabic trait. They have boys more often than girls and girls are often treated like shit in comparison to boys.

Western Europeans have more women than men per capita so the “must fuck every woman in sight” phenomena is less prevalent. Inbreeding is also less prevalent. Higher intelligence and more women versus lower intelligence and more men.

>who cannot be named for legal reasons
They must be minors. No one can claim this is because of their upbrining or how things are different 'back home'.

They fucked her corpse until her guts exploded out of her torn asshole. What a bunch of sick fucks. They are probably laughing about it while the Jew judge let's them go free.

>import the 3rd world's because we believe in tolerance, liberalism, equality and diversity
>never ask if the immigrants do as well

إن شاء الله

Toll status: paid.

So many tolls being paid lately. Will white women ever learn? I guess not when every education facility and even their own parents are teaching them different.

They’re saying that to soften the blow. She was undoubtedly still alive when the raping began.

t. some oldfag that’s killed Muslims in 3 countries.

He used to do it behind a Spanish flag. He gaslights Jow Forums into being hypocrites by blatantly making up shit in random rape articles. I hate muslims as much as the next cunt, but we can't let these fucking /leftypol/ faggots try to pull the wool over our eyes and treat us like predictable retards.

NOTICE: IF YOU SEE A POST GREENTEXTING "QUOTES" FROM AN ARTICLE REGARDING RAPE AND MENTIONS MUSLIMS NOT BEING NAMED FOR LEGAL REASONS, SAGE, REPORT AS SPAM, AND MOVE ON. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO FAKENEWS SHILLS.

Toll paid.

The reckoning is coming, brother.

Or not and shitskins will become the majority in Europe.

Fake news. This is the same fag that adds 'rectal prolapse' to every news article he can as part of his Paki cuck fetish.

Attached: 1526117424059.jpg (750x510, 68K)

based

ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN EUROPE

Attached: dont play with us.jpg (684x960, 75K)

She wanted to be culturally enriched
Ended up raped and ditched

Don't know how much longer I can take this

Attached: gats.jpg (600x588, 100K)

Attached: 1531476842197.jpg (629x988, 81K)

>OP is a massive faggot fake russian bot shill
No where does it say that she was murdered by a muslim.
Pretty sure he is a Eastern Europe like here

Attached: faceofFourChan.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

you can shill for your muslim brothers paki but you too will get the stick up your ass

Attached: uk.gif (375x304, 790K)

Actually read the article. All it says is that the suspect is a 16 year old male - That's it.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (650x8806, 1.08M)

>translation

i love paki nigger cum! i even have a licensees for it

part and parcel

its hard to believe that a culture obsessed with rape is not behind it.

you're fast to blame jews for everything while having the knife in your hand

Attached: 1529557763295.jpg (466x391, 54K)

I am shocked that 3rd world shitheads will act like 3rd world shitheads in a modern nation.

SHOCKED!

Just more shit happening as the world falls apart.

Attached: I need another brand.png (638x709, 447K)

wh*te women all over the world belong to muslims. right of conquest you know, why the fuck do you care what we do with our property?

Attached: muslim-pepe.jpg (600x600, 32K)

You trying to say that every single rapist is a muslim? Get a grip.

You can see how educated people react to real 'fake news' not the type your present tells you.
Hint;

Attached: 1532673496912.png (800x800, 777K)

its getting beyond a joke!!

>several Muslim men, who cannot be named for legal reasons

mate shouldnt you be on the floor playing your organ begging somewhere?

Man this multicultural tinder box is going to fucking erupt soon enough.

that guy was a serial killer in the making who got caught before he could build a resume. they all use the same excuse, "i blacked out and woke up with their blood all over me". that one has nothing to do with race, if mollie was a latina the same thing would have happened.

Her dad is a degenerate San Francisco faggot shit skin though.

The ultimate bong blackpill

All the Polak girls in the UK are massive fucking mudsharks. Couldnt happen to a more deserving demographic.

>Police found a black and silver Huawei phone, a rose-gold iPhone, an Adidas jacket and a black man bag.
>a black man bag

>when you’re a genuinely retard

Absolutely beautiful enrichment.

This will go straight into my UK folder.

Attached: 1.png (742x856, 88K)

Every fucking time.

We must protect Ahmed, Ahmal and Ahman from those dangerous non-cucked whites who are blacklisted from social media, attacked in the news, whose rights are being lobbied against, who are elbowed out of families, government, and academia.

roastie destroyed

Not just in the UK, it's really not a meme.
youtu.be/TpWH6AeQ3n0?t=12

>MUSLIM MEN BRUTALLY ANALLY GANG RAPE MURDER 14 YEAR OLD WHITE TEENAGER UK
MY HARDER BONER THIS YEAR YET

Attached: 1527508882-1527453162478.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

In other news, earlier this morning the sun came up.

Muslims are not mentioned (not even "Asians") and the girl is Lithuanian.

faggot liar
birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/live-murder-viktorija-sokolova-guilty-15469963

11:55

>Moving on to the rectal swab, Ms Fergus said the majority of DNA components in the profile of the defendant were represented in the seminal portion result.

>She said: “They accounted for the majority of the remaining DNA components that could not have originated from Viktorija.”

11:03
>Mr Rees says the defendant invited to meet her in the park on the night she died because he wanted to have anal sex with her.

15:55
>Mr Kane said far from the defendant deleting Facebook messages and internet searches because he was guilty, he had done so because he was “meeting a girl to have anal sex with her” and didn’t want his father - who had called him to see where he was at 1.30am and 2am - to find out what he had been doing.
11:09
>He says the defendant accepts meeting her in the park and having anal sex with her but claims she consented and denies assaulting her.

Attached: Live_court_updates_as_schoolboy_guilty_of_horrific_rape_and_murder_-_Birmingham_Live_-_2018-12-20_21 (572x573, 52K)

The absolute state of britainistan, enjoy your muslims muhammad, pretty soon your daughter will marry one of them. asalamaleikon huala huakbar.

D&C. All countries should unite over preserving their individual countries. Stop being an idiot. "oi m8 wheres dat licence" is the same emotional response. I dont hate different races

Chile

Attached: main-qimg-e9be1cf0430dfd81717b5450e7734d17.png (602x779, 62K)

Oh my god could you be any more pathetic?

Refer to

>>Attractive British Girl
>>turns out to be Russian
>should have known really
Bong Slags...pic related

Attached: geordie-girls.jpg (650x380, 94K)

>Muslims destroyed by baseball bats
Now I understand why Vlad the Impaler is so powerful in Fate Apocrypha.

His spirit is still alive in the people.

Attached: 1324627500260.png (447x599, 393K)

Not going off half cocked and making a fool of myself when the conclusion turns out to not be the one I jumped to makes me pathetic? You can get a grip too.