Jews Forever exposed as being behind the illuminati

These images are from books that were found in Syrian Jew graves from over 2000 years ago complete with reptilian, satanic and modern day jewish symbolism

Ancient Torah book 1
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTwYhqwXGM

Ancient Torah Book 2
youtube.com/watch?v=UI9FEBuaP0g

The "All seeing eye" stands for the rape and murder and eating of little children

Aleister Crowley "The All Seeing Eye" Explained In His Own Words.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTKH_W0gv6U

Attached: jews illuminati.jpg (657x974, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
youtu.be/tP-HIjSIurs
youtu.be/U_n2Xs1nCp0
youtu.be/UI9FEBuaP0g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185156232
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 8&version=NIV
youtu.be/KYf7XW0eoSs
youtu.be/l8zZw_X5p34
youtu.be/cD_BO7C6ESA
youtu.be/88W-G_nsaZs
youtu.be/YK4kBhOQwTM
youtu.be/6Yfll7Dw63E
youtu.be/bV8xa5YULqY
youtu.be/E4OSgCZJFAQ
youtu.be/H32PV3B7M_U
youtu.be/jEI6ig1kHQk
youtube.com/watch?tv=TaHbuaED5Tw
lexilogos.com/keyboard/hebrew.htm
youtu.be/OkQpTSqcEow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To seal the deal lets look at the jewish B'nai B'rith membership certificate and see the "all seeing eye" and the homosexual slang "brotherly love"

B'nai B'rith has the most influence of any jewish political group in the world on every country.

Attached: B'nai_B'rith_membership_certificate_1876.jpg (2450x3081, 3.82M)

The all seeing eye is based on the "Eye of Horus" ,you dumb boomer

Attached: 995576_600.jpg (532x472, 38K)

Children taste disgusting, though.

(((Schizos))) cant humour unless it completely violates societal norms of decency. You are a parasite for many reasons.

Attached: 20181220_110923.jpg (1080x1514, 934K)

>Aleister Crowley

The guy who murdered hundreds of children was the one behind the "cake of light" also known today as "spirit cooking" aka Pizzagate.

(((MARINA ABRAMOVIC))) SPIRIT COOKING

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc

Attached: crowley.jpg (340x421, 29K)

ever studies the pyramid of illuminati or masonry?

The eye above the pyramid
the council of 13 (all rabbis)

Attached: 1521117388104.jpg (617x530, 24K)

youtu.be/tP-HIjSIurs

Attached: a59fb02a05610eb789488209e5f3ff453251bc6728f228ae2d047e62cd5afc15.jpg (1935x1847, 1.68M)

its right in your face on the american dollar bill.

Attached: dollar bill usa.jpg (480x360, 48K)

youtu.be/U_n2Xs1nCp0

Attached: 19e52be4397c0defcadf9656eaf4662f53fea04ccfdb25d84d960860d0689f46.jpg (698x954, 499K)

No shit the illuminati is Jewish. Everyone knew that since it was founded in bavaria, did you ever read a book about the illuminati at all?

WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FAGGOTS FOR 60 YEARS NOW!!!!

Bump for good thread in a sea of black pills

What did they mean by this?

Attached: ff4b99c17cbc6d170ac8e37e1983cd23a71da5040a901bbec3bb6d39a08fa6f2.jpg (2470x2374, 1.18M)

Yes which is an ancient symbol. Do you think the Egyptians were the first civilization?

>they know
CRASH IT
ACTIVATE QUANTUM IMMORTALITY

Attached: F.jpg (770x543, 32K)

No fucking way

The reason these have been turning up is from grave looting in Syria, religious mystics liked to be buried with their favourite books, this Jewish sect was the one that created the kabbalah which first turned up in the South of France during the Middle ages on a hide scroll like you're seeing here, they like to keep this sect highly secret and has never been discussed in academia, it isn't supposed to exist.

youtu.be/UI9FEBuaP0g

Attached: bd76682e358adb3df46151c7d7845997037b5f2273f430b49986c7dcdf76f8c8.jpg (471x586, 170K)

Another scroll found in Turkey

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185156232

Attached: Jewish ritual murder evidence.png (1404x934, 3M)

No shit Sherlock:

Son of man, do you see what they are doing—the utterly detestable things the Israelites are doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable.”

7 Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall. 8 He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9 And he said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.” 10 So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and unclean animals and all the idols of Israel. 11 In front of them stood seventy elders of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

12 He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’” 13 Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.” - Ezekiel 8:6

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 8&version=NIV

This is lies and falsehoods, go back to your anime and tv shows. Plus, it's getting late, save this thread for another time.

What video is the baphomet image from?

and time stamp?

Attached: 200px-Baphomet.png (200x263, 29K)

poor quality fake

That's the one that first got me interested and searching in Arabic and Turkish for others.

youtu.be/KYf7XW0eoSs

youtu.be/l8zZw_X5p34

youtu.be/cD_BO7C6ESA

Attached: cj5b5ee9c5.jpg (1082x462, 271K)

youtu.be/tP-HIjSIurs

Attached: su5b5ee9b1.png (609x559, 578K)

3 horned god

That doesnt look very christian-like.

Attached: 1543676620219.jpg (480x358, 34K)

Looks fake and modern.

This. It's all fake. Time to pack up this thread.

Topkek

It is over.

Also lol at the name "Shapira"
And stupid goyim follow ben shapiro

It's not late in Europe it's barely the beginning of thr afternoon. Why are you using a proxy Schlomo ?
>muh fake
Prove it instead of being a jew. Show how it's fake and where it comes from. Or you can go fuck off to where you come from if you are not going to contribute

You know what I mean, stop being dumb on purpose. And it is quite clearly fake; the ancients didn't have sophisticated hinges like in the videos. This is 1100CE at the earliest.

Among their favourite symbols, the owl as the bringer of desolation, the scorpion the seven spirits that emerge from the underworld, the bull as symbol of El, the lion as their King.

youtu.be/88W-G_nsaZs

Attached: qf5b5ee9a6.jpg (1011x620, 318K)

>founded in bavaria
lol...

Jewish mystics were scholars of the occult, kind of like how freemasons are. They study the esoterics but are not the originators of most of the information. A lot of these ideas and symbols have been around befire Judaism. The freemasons have a closer connection to the illuminati. Whites are on top in freemasonry and everyone else is segregated into different branches. Women are order of eastern star, chinese are temple of heaven, blacks are prince hall, jews are rite of memphis. Those are all below shriners, who are all white, but above all branches is white 33rd grand master scottish rite.

The illuminati 'started' out without jewish funding, but then started using them. You guys cant ignore non jews.

This cult has existed for centuries, there are examples dating back to the Roman/Byzantine period and those dating to the French colonial, there are also closely related Christian works.

youtu.be/YK4kBhOQwTM

>That's the one that first got me interested

Do you know what video its from specifically?

Ben Shapiro os a white knight cuck. I used to like him til he cucked for michelle fields.

got it thanks

4th image on the second row = Goat-fish

The goat-fish is the constellation represented by the zodiac sign Capricorn. In astrology, each zodiac sign is ruled by a planet or luminary(sun/moon). Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn.

Attached: goat-fish capricorn.jpg (600x315, 24K)

>that black legion logo

Calme toi Kader, ta haine des juifs te rends aveugle. C'est un fake grossier ca se voit juste au design des illustrations ...

Exactement.

I need to learn hebrew

evil dead movies are just kikes mocking us with their esoterism..who would have thought.

Attached: evildeadnecronomicon.jpg (670x503, 55K)

Yes that's a good point Capricorn as the sign related to Saturn, also Saturn could be seen as the sun within the underworld, the red shield six pointed star.

Some other videos, the first i would date to the colonial period.

youtu.be/6Yfll7Dw63E

youtu.be/bV8xa5YULqY

youtu.be/E4OSgCZJFAQ

youtu.be/H32PV3B7M_U

youtu.be/jEI6ig1kHQk

Attached: dy5b5ee9cf (1).jpg (944x546, 299K)

It's not about magical eternal life or sexual gratification through sodomy. These 'rituals' are intended to torture a young child to spike their fear and adrenaline right before death, in order to harvest a good yeild of adrenochrome from the pineal gland - THATS what the eye has always represented. Adults under extreme duress don't produce the same levels of adrenochrome which is why children are targeted. Sodomy is certainly one way to terrify a child.

Adrenochrome is a highly euphoric stimulant. It can be extracted or consumed along with the blood. The user would certainly feel immortal.

The reason it's so ritualistic is because of how many thousands of years it's been done. All pyramid cultures did it. Ancient cultures certainly would have thought the effects were vampiric or magical. It's just semantics.

The enlightenment brought the practise to the modern era and popularised it amoungst the elites.

maybe if jews were exterminated they wouldnt be able to rape and eat children anymore. just a thought.

your dialect is obvious
get the fuck out

Anyone have a translation?

Also has anyone else noticed the Demiurge symbolism? Are Jews confirmed disciples of the Demiurge? Were Gnostics right the whole time?

Attached: WZ2n5EI.jpg (1856x887, 209K)

checked

Attached: Ultimate Praise.jpg (853x1090, 323K)

arthaus.org
enjoy

Attached: cia.png (1221x961, 2.26M)

but does it have any other effect than giving a high?

Double checked 7 11.

Attached: 1544785018569.jpg (564x729, 375K)

youtube.com/watch?tv=TaHbuaED5Tw

Attached: wtf.jpg (1000x830, 31K)

Ce n'est pas un fake, mohammed. C'est toi qu'est aveugle. Il a raison.

Do you enjoy being rude?

Why are the people chosen by God the most naturally evil? God's sense of humor is off.

Attached: fake jews satan synagogue.png (880x518, 43K)

Attached: children of the devil.png (1155x853, 106K)

Attached: moonchild.jpg (1280x199, 53K)

>clicks
>immediately see pedo triangle spiral
>don't need to see anymore
>I know where this is going

These are the blackpills that keep me up at night.
Angels weep.

Attached: 1483342747995.jpg (649x900, 215K)

lexilogos.com/keyboard/hebrew.htm

Have fun translating, goyim.

Kikes arent the chosen anymore, theyre the synagogue of satan

The Nation of Israel are Gods faithful, not some satanic kike land

>the fucking pedo symbol
god why does this world have to be so fucked

Attached: Satanic Jewish Ritual illuminati murder.png (1404x934, 3M)

yes especially since it's being rude to kikebots who hate the pursuit of truth
having read nearly every relevent english language text on jewish kabbal, you have to basically be retarded to not know this is what kabbalism is. so if you want to just go "PACK UP GOYIM LETS GO" i'm going to tell you to fuck off unpleasantly every time
now FUCK OFF

Attached: npc.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Not that I know of, maybe some respiratory effects. Any stimulant can be a tool for better health when used correctly.

But it's probably an unimaginable and addictive high.

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 26K)

>To the left you can see the good guys and to the right you can see the bad guys
Lel, well done, burger, well done
>welcome to the real world
I can't find my sides anymore

How do you know what is truth? Do you know you're interpreting those writings properly?

Of course (((they))) will never translate for us or make themselves in anyway useful, they'll just lurk or try to deflect blame onto the sandniggers for making it all up, they'll continue to live in denial that they are absolute evil, but the normies need to see these things.

youtu.be/OkQpTSqcEow

2000+ year old book, touch it with greasy fat fingers no gloves, checks out.

These people emptied the water that leaked into that ancient sarcophagus a few months ago into the street in the open air. They're idiots.

Yes and in fact the Zohar will tell you the truth is very well fucking hidden. That's the first thing the kikes warn you about when you get past the Bible. Do you think I had enough time to read all the texts but not listen to the many bullshit versions of its pilpul? You kikes keep me up at night and your breadcrumb trail is long but not invisible

TFW 40k turns out to be non-fiction.

And do you think this reading is helpful and true?

OP is a Canadian Muslim. Go back to the Middle East, shitskin.

Is that the demiurge?

I think the one at the top is.

anyone ever prove Crowley murdered anybody?

>No shit the illuminati is Jewish
the members that have been on the council the longest are all Chinese

Crowley was a British intelligence agent.

Looks like it to me. Gnosticism is seeming more and more plausible.

Attached: ancient-coin-depicting-the-demiurge-269x300.png (269x300, 157K)

>Whites are on top in freemasonry
The Masons are literally a shabbos good goyim manufacturing center. Jews exercise a LOT of power through their financial control, but it isn't good enough to rule whole nations. They need gentile goy subordinates to carry out their bidding. That's what the Masons are for. All of the highest level ceremonies in the Masonic Lodge are Jewish and have Jewish overtones.

I knew I should have gotten more information on Gnosticism. No this shit comes up and it would have been useful to have a better understanding of this sort of thing.

That’s because it is fake. It’s not even remotely close to real.

Eris FTW

Attached: discordiaflowchart.jpg (720x528, 62K)

I'm not sure though.

The demi-urge at the left, why does it have a conjoined counterpart?

The demiurge symbol only includes the lions head. What's the other part?

Only low iq arabs would take those kindergarten gold drawings as real.
But pol is also full of paranoid schizoids so..

Someone should introduce them to cheaper, better drugs. Like meth.

Possibly a Griffin or something of that nature. And the body seems to be snakelike to symbolize the Ourobous. (Probably also related to the minor circle formed by the two segments.)

Tell us something new meme flag

Not politics related

That's when it's known to have been founded, but it's really just an offshoot of a much, much older occult tradition.

oy vey...

The art is crudely done, look how thick and wobbly the outlines are, how completely uncentered some of the images are.
Stylistically the depictions are all over the place, and the majority of them look modern, not ancient. Nobody in olden times painted faces in 3/4 like this lion, or this cobra looks more like something from a kids' lunchbox. Really the entire effect is rather like standing in front of Spencer's Gifts T-shirt section and looking at a mishmash of poorly drawn pop culture references.

It seems very much like a forgery to draw in the gullible. Advanced strategy I guess? Satanic Jews hiding their actual Satanism with fake Satanism?

t. illustrator

Grow up.