Heelturn vs. The Public Space

Has anyone watched The Gas Station on Heelturn? It's actually good content and pretty funny. However, they get quite edgy as you can tell just by the name alone. Well, JF counter-signaled Heelturn and The Gas Station in a harsh way on their edginess, and they didn't take it to well. Even though he is an autist and has many of his own flaws, JF IS RIGHT. JF has been proven to be right about this specific issue. The best example is The Ralph Retort getting BTFO'd by Youtube. Ralph's audience has been decimated because no one migrated to stream.me. I would hate to see Heelturn make such a huge mistake and choose edginess over pragmatism at this point in time. They need to remember that Youtube is not Jow Forums. It wouldn't be just a show banned or striked either, the whole Heelturn network would be fucked. I hope Spencer doesn't get caught in any crossfire.
>but we'll all be deplatformed eventually
It's best to be the last guy out, not the first guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=snToRhRD1Pc&t=520s

And another thing...why is there so much infighting in the Alt-Right? Jesus Christ, it never ends.

Attached: The Gas Station.png (1122x632, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XFRb8yEo5Bg
stream.me/archive/theralphretort/killstream-cameron-vs-fuentes-live-farewell-syria-facebook-stock-dive-disaster/m2DNzLvZlZ
unz.com/akarlin/why-hungary-ethnically-cleansed-richard-spencer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The they had earlier with Richard Spencer, Eric Striker , and the Maoist is very good on heel turn.

youtu.be/XFRb8yEo5Bg
I forgot the link but it was very good

Yeah, it was very good. Which is why I would hate to see Heelturn get BTFO by Youtube because a bunch of no name alt-righters are more concerned with gas chamber memes than trying to build audience that will follow them to a different platform when the time comes.

Killstream is doing just fine, stream.me is about to get big when youtube doubles down on it's censorship.

Nick Fuentes basically BTFO'ed those (((alt-right))) faggots today. Ralph had one of Spencers whores on to debate him and all the little rat could do was suck everybodys dick and praise Spencer as some kind of "leader"& "master of all trades".
Getting real tired of the faggotry. Spencer is the worst that ever happened to the real right, who even came up with labeling him as some important figure besides the media & left?

He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

Attached: zzzz.png (696x747, 517K)

VPN btw so don't get butthurt

I saw that too. He went Nicko mode on that nigger lover.

It's beyond parody at this point. Alt-right is inhabited by satanists, race mixers of the worst kind, wannabe high iqs and faggots. That's worse optics then shooting up a synagogue desu. A bunch of white niggers as Sargoy would say.

>And another thing...why is there so much infighting in the Alt-Right? Jesus Christ, it never ends.
Because you retarded 'don't punch right' spencer lackeys don't understand that, yes, optics are important when you're trying to accomplish something. Spencer is a silver spoon faggot who only did any of this to capitalise on bad press. You are an idiot if you think otherwise. Spencer co-opted a movement for attention. The alt-right (tm) is dead because fuckwits like him took any momentum it had and turned it toward their career.

Shilling Fuentes under the Israeli flag. It's what I would expect. Nick is a part of the (((Irony Bros))) aka the Predatory Alt-Right. They're all petulant cunts who can't let go of the idea that Trump is their Savior. He's not you fucking morons. He's an orange kike who sucks Israel's cock nonstop. Virgin Nick and the Ironycels can't be taken seriously and need to understand that no one but retards care about "owning" someone on a livestream.

I agree. Trump is a retarded kike lover and there is no solution within the system. Fuentes still anally raped the Spencer asslicker.
They really are trying to prop Spencer up as some kind of figure and everybody with half a brain suould oppose that.

Except he's not alt right. Nobody wants to be on your cringey team.

>Nicko mode
Nick's a fag. And this kind of shit "Nicko mode" reveals that it's about his ego and not anything greater than that.

>on that nigger lover
I agree with this. That dude needs to drop the black gf or fuck off. Being a WN advocate and a racemixer is highly demoralizing.

ahem he is a third worldist not a maoist. well technically a marxist lennist maoist third worldist.
All those layers of theory and he has no clue what is going on. Still disappointed Spencer didn't dismantle the man. He should have made an attack on modernity proper and cut his legs out but he didn't
fags the lot of them

Attached: 1500297835544.gif (230x270, 60K)

Nick was involved in Charlottesville. He's more Alt-Right than most people.

Attached: Fuentes won't return to BU.png (1761x2065, 1.19M)

stream.me/archive/theralphretort/killstream-cameron-vs-fuentes-live-farewell-syria-facebook-stock-dive-disaster/m2DNzLvZlZ

That Sarin guy sounds like Jim.

I used to be a rather important behind the scenes person involved in the 'Alt-Right' scene. I got incredibly disillusioned over a number of issues, and I'll lay them out real quick.

1: Something fishy is going on with the Charles Martel Society and it's influence within the Alt-Right/TRS communities

2: Tricky Dick Spencer is definitely an elitist faggot, if not an actual faggot. I've met him half a dozen times.

3: Tricky Dick is likely a CIA asset of some kind based on how he was spirited out of a Hungarian Prison by the (((State Department))) after Orban had him arrested for 'leading a Soros funded plot' over there.

4: Tricky Dick actually does surround himself with homosexuals and open satanists. These same people definitely leaked a private conference location to Antifa, which led to several serious issues including a felony firearms charge for one of /ourguys/ and a severe personal injury to myself.

5: I am now convinced that Heimbach was some sort of plant, as I have seen the fallout from his Cuckbox episode and his recent expulsion from the fucking NSM of all people.

Any questions? I'd be happy to answer after I get back from a smoke.

Also I'm not posting proofs as I don't want to get (re) doxxed (Unless y'all have a reasonable request)

Attached: 3d4140690c1ad7c48d2765d169487245.png (89x160, 12K)

>I'm not posting proofs

Attached: 1536050103406.png (469x452, 277K)

What could I possibly post for proof lol

I guess here's some shit on him getting physically removed from Hungary

unz.com/akarlin/why-hungary-ethnically-cleansed-richard-spencer/

Have a bump if other Anons are interested. I mostly just watch the KS and get wind of all the drama and happenings through them, twitter and this place. Never really dug into the alt-right because it's just really unappealing and full of fart huffers. I also took a long break from Jow Forums during the years around the election so I only got wind of Spencer through german media when he was throwing up the Roman Salute to Trump which was fucking retarded. "Heil Trump" man... Most of the names and groups you dropped don't ring a bell.

Dunno if he's an CIA asset, what's clear is that the media/left is in love with him.

He's intimately tied with Satanists, the Bush family, comes from old money, and is now dating an open radical leftist bitch who had him pose in front of a rainbow flag

Attached: DAFJ_XXVoAQX0wG.jpg (1152x820, 90K)

Gee, thanks for the insider(and totally not public) information.

Nigga what do you want from me?

He has a limp handshake like a dead fish. The last time I saw him his entourage was his PSD guy, Greg Ritter, and 2 or 3 big tiddy goth satanist bitches and a pair of satanist twinks.

He's a closet faggot so it makes sense he would attract women like his new gf. She's abusive and he likes it. Basically a lesbian relationship and that's satanic from the get go so no surprise she's openly into it.

What's the context of that Bush photo tho?

Allegedly a republican fundraiser photo op iirc

heelturn are a bunch of brainlet roleplayers

Attached: 1545309123291.jpg (519x412, 45K)

Attached: soon.png (511x623, 490K)

I'm about as extreme as they come but I agree with JF, this is a game and we're playing it completely wrong. We let our enemies set the narrative and we play along like retards.

Nick is right also. Everyone talks a big game about saving white people then they go home and fuck chinks and niggers because they can't even put their people above their dicks, fucking pathetic. What the fuck is this shit lads? Get your shit together.

Finally, an user who actually answers the main issue of the post. Thank you user.

The damage is out-weighing the benefits at this point. I like edgy humor, but not at the expense of my people.

That single debate with Fuentes last night (niggerlovergate) did more damage to the alt right than anything else to date, worse than Charlottesville. The mask slipped and those of us who are serious saw things for what they really are, dickhead actors looking for Shekels.