Redpill me on Dagestan. What the hell goes on here? Why are so so many strong competitors in MMA, wrestling, boxing...

Redpill me on Dagestan. What the hell goes on here? Why are so so many strong competitors in MMA, wrestling, boxing, judo etc?

You can't just say they're poor and Muslim coz there are many places like that. Yet those places can't produce as many top fighters as this region.

Attached: 270px-Dagestan.png (270x421, 60K)

>Why are so so many strong competitors in MMA
Life is hard, but it make you hard
You hard, make it easy

Bump

Daganrompa was fillmed here

извиниcь, чмo

Allah Akbar but in Russian ascent.

Literally the most diverse region in Russia. As a result, there is no one central authority, so they are the craziest in everything, and they chose to focus solely on fighting above all.
Even Chechens start to get authority as Kadyrov controls everything.

That whole region of the world is where the best wrestlers have hailed from for generations, probably centuries, probably millenia

Этo жe нe Чeчня.

чo oхyeл ищaк пoмoйный. Извиниcь бля

>Redpill me on Dagestan
it's a shithole infested with sandniggers. done.

I converted to islam essentially because I found out about these guys. they are super traditional have some of the sexiest women on earth and the average Person from the caucaus can rip the arms off a scrawny westerner. also the dances are out of this world. Please someone find me a beautiful Circassian wife to plow my fields.

Attached: a739e8141e2bd522fcb2cc24a9a0f515.jpg (1360x2048, 384K)

You converted to Islam on account of cherry-picked pictures of an ethnic group, a member of whom you've never met, on literally the other side of the world?

Flag checks out.

Fuckings leafs man...
Leafs, germans and brits should just stop posting here

Endless fighting and train from child

>it's a shithole infested with sandniggers
you're dumb as fuck

Attached: akurat_20180103102639_P66a22.jpg (960x552, 90K)

the anglo-german caliphate is right around the corner. It's time for the chaos twins to fuck over the rest of europe again.

Attached: 72a541eb6f31f815cd503068ccac5ab3ffa843a0.jpg (604x603, 100K)

Some of the leaves can be funny when they really put their minds to it. I wouldn't ban them.

Brits are pretty depressing posters, but they're often sweet and quite sincere.

Germans are interesting and thoughtful, but they can be arrogant and annoying, which is kind of in line with their history unsurprisingly.

Brits only talk about how fucked their country is while not doing anything about it. They like to watch like the cucks they are .

Germans i just dont like because they are ruining Europe for the 6th time now.

Also, they always post that blacked stuff here

>What the hell goes on here?
Lots of aggressive churka bydlo, and not much else.
>Why are so so many strong competitors in MMA, wrestling, boxing, judo etc?
They have a cult of physical strength and aggressiveness, and are brought up to fight each other since the age of 4 or so.

Poor dumb people with no prospect of a good life have to choose risky "careers" (almost none makes sports a career) to get ahead in life. You can see the same with american negroes and white trash and mutts in south america and europe.

Our Polish friend I think has the explanation for why Germans are so degenerate.

2 million or more Muslims.
An overpopulated mountainous shithole with many ethnoses, but which sorta band together (like Kurds, sorta).
They are stupid, annoying, but they aren't that invasive and generally would probably like to be left alone by Russia.
Looking okay. Language is churka-tier. Not smart, but a usual man is okay and not too violent.
With Russian "antiterrorism" during last 20 years the radical Muslim sects and terrorism grew.

Their culture is nice though. You can look into it, just treat them as Muslim churkas.

Yup... Sounds about right