What the fuck is going on with Jow Forums?

What the fuck is going on with Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot (1007).png (1920x1080, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/8wdW41/kripos-undersoeker-video-etter-marokko-drapene-proever-aa-fjerne-den-fra-nett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1545212555879.png (998x342, 12K)

Cia honeypot? What's that?

Attached: 1434784120992.gif (253x245, 980K)

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/8wdW41/kripos-undersoeker-video-etter-marokko-drapene-proever-aa-fjerne-den-fra-nett

Norwegian KRIPOS trying to remove beheading video, be a shame someone misinterpited it as a reason against flooding your country with niggers.

hmmmm, well it makes sense, it's spreading like wildfire.

Hiro is retarded. News at 11.

Attached: hiro 01.png (1166x916, 265K)

nice

Attached: Screenshot (1008).png (1920x1080, 366K)

Checked, god willing.

likely damage control in relation to the migration pact.

>inb4 moved to qa with no fuckinng a.

please someone take Jow Forums down forever so i can finally be free...
send help. im on here 12 hours a day for 10 years

must kill the internet.

Precisely my suspicion.

anyone else here just want Jow Forums to end already? i'm addicted against my will personally

Youre only addicted because IRL youre surrounded with hollow people.

no. the chans are the only place I feel like I fit in. normies are too obsessed with meaningless bullshit IRL. it's difficult to communicate with them.

lel, jinx.

>BIG BLACK CHICAGO
What does the BBC have to do with this?
Have the bogdanovs been informed of this?

Attached: bog1.jpg (458x321, 46K)

>no. the chans are the only place I feel like I fit in
its true, there is no place for us in this current society, in this current world

Attached: 1514559253207.png (500x583, 101K)

this is a good thing user, it shows you're a normal, functioning human being. naturally speaking anyway. we live in a sick society and being well adjusted to it as jiddu krishnamurti once said is no measure of health. quite the opposite.

it's ok, we are frens.

you'll just end up at cripple chan, or the new ninefaggot one. kill the whole thing, set everyone free. the tv alone isnt enough to hold all the programming the npcs require now. they will break without it. we're far past the boomer programming.

then what will i do with all my free time

no but cloudflare is most certainly an alphabet soup operation
>hehe, here is free ddos protection & a bunch of other stuff, just let us sit between your website & your visitors
very obvious

Attached: 1525499542637.png (597x512, 118K)

why are you watching satans celebrity apprentice

I got similar shitty errors like an hour ago.

>it's ok, we are frens.
an illusion to pacify us, for we will never meet or progress into any meaningful relationship
similar to how music or games make you feel accomplishment & powerful, it is not real

Attached: 1507190329565.jpg (484x497, 35K)

because I'm a conspiracy christcuck.

true to a certain extent. but the sentiments we pass on to others are slowly being reflected IRL.

i guess the trap they have created will lead to a hivemind that slowly can control the world
but holding someones hand would be nice too

Attached: 1545239555849.jpg (704x792, 118K)

get a dogger, just dont do what leaf does with it.

so you're saying get a doggy for company, but also get a small male pony that is anywhere from 8 to 12 inches long in a specific area for lewd things?
well if you insist

Attached: 1544725628711.jpg (1280x720, 22K)

Did anyone else get "banned" for a while, only to check their ban status which then tells you you're not banned? Very weird.

wouldnt expect any less really, i remember the ponies. i dont miss /b/. got a gold lab last year, shes fucking based.

ok so guys, further questions.

anyone else noticed weirdness on other sites? most sites I use have been bugging out one way or another in the last couple of weeks.

I feel like something's going on behind the scenes generally speaking. they're messing with something within the net.

Typical alphabet nigger fuckery. Why do you even ask?

Yes.

everyone thats not a faggot did, threads got moved to . go see for yourself.
no i havent been anywhere else. but i have seen catalogue and slide page not refresh at all for hours some days. thought i was losing it at first. or having a flashback, but it kept happening. glitch in the simulation maybe.

Attached: Hirohito.png (500x499, 310K)

I already have frogs though, they are pretty based

Attached: HNI_0056.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Hooooo shiiit. I was in a thread on the Moroccan girls when it happened. Fucking pigs.

most of us were. the euro cuck migration pact is set to go through soon. few anons are thinking thats the reason. maintenance the other day must have added some wonky glow features.
he cute.

>he cute.
My younger blue one is a cuter

Attached: HNI_0052.jpg (640x480, 53K)

neat

th-thanks

Attached: 1530131812429.jpg (213x255, 8K)

It's a pot that CIA glow in the dark niggers use to spread truth with just enough undeniable plausibility that they can claim innocence.

It's also a rapid response Intel gathering site... generally a picture is worth a thousand words and images can be used to collect evidence of pedophiles