Thoughts on mgtow?

Thoughts on mgtow?

Attached: mgtow.jpg (720x622, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers tongue my anus

Just use women for what they are good at, stop expecting them to be all-rounders.

A closet homosexual movement. Just because women are dumb doesn't mean you have to hate them. You literally have to be a faggot to think like that

Men Going To Oriental Wives

Seems like more of a thing for guys who are 40+ and have been burned repeatedly by marriage. It's stupid if you're young.

>Men Going To Oriental Wives
HA!

Attached: HikzcqA[1].jpg (1024x573, 56K)

slide thread no. 10,000 on MGTOW

SAGE

Attached: jidf.jpg (680x631, 404K)

It's a rational response to modernity in the west.

That's not generally what MGTOWs think.

The idea is to avoid getting burned by marriage in the first place, MGTOW is a preventative measure, it's dumb to only use that after you've been burned.

It's misogynistic garbage

It´s great.
True, no wet hole for me to put my peepe in, but who cares.
Other MGTOW´s aren´t like me and get more ass than a toilet seat.

I don´t even want to, peace&independence is more important than their inane chatter and a bit slap´n tickle.

Attached: 1545139382893.jpg (1200x838, 785K)

MGTOW on the surface is legit as fuck, I can see why it draws men in. the problem is that it offers no solutions but simply walking away, which isn't a solution at all. because when men walk away, other men take their place, in our case in the west, Islamic men.

MGTOW are basically emasculated men who have given up. who recognise the issues at hand but don't have the will or the strength to do anything about it. they focus on women and the issues pertaining to women and rarely venture past them into realms of discussion such as authoritarianism, the nature of the state, the threat of Islam etc because this is comfortable to them and it makes them feel as though they are actually doing something, so they can justify their hedonistic lifestyle.

there is only one solution to the issues in the west, and the is unironically violent revolution with a unified male population overturning the western states and returning to traditional patriarchal systems of power. while also casting out all other rival cultures, especially Islam. because the only reason Islam is flooding into the west is because it sees an opening. there are no men to defend the west, so the west is up for grabs.

MGTOW know this, but they don't want to be part of this because they are cowards. so they cling to their ideology, live lives of hedonism and hope for the best.

they are all betas who believe they're alphas.

Almost the best part is watching how Captain save-a-ho like this one are triggered by it, harder than the roasties actually.
Which may be a bit gay, if you ask me.

men who got sucked cucked and fucked by whymins lol

MGTOW is just actual word for men smart reaction for fucked up laws and society is in man-woman relationship because it contains too big risks for man's wealth and mental health.

Men who see this game is rigged against them decide to leave and stay away from relationships not even being aware of fact that it is called being MGTOW.

the irony is that nothing in my posted suggested or implied saving women. you inferred that upon what I said yourself.

this isn't about saving women, women are nothing more than utilities.

this is about saving something our ancestors built.

women IMO need to be punished for what they've done to western civ and so do the men who've enabled it.

no salvation for jezebels.

The male equivalent of
>all men are rapists
feminists, and about as sensible & important

Jew psyop with the goal of stopping the white race from reproducing. Now being taken up seriously by faggots as an excuse for why they will die alone. Don't fall for this kike nigger propaganda.

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 51K)

it's inevitable regardless of our thoughts on it. replacing women technologically is simply safer, more reliable and more efficient.

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

based and monk pilled

A rational response to the overwhelming degeneracy of modern females. Women are born rich in their beauty and men born poor in their folly. It's simply a counter movement to rampant female nature which has caused all manner of problems for western society. Men are done with the games and the bullshit that dating and marriage bring. Coming to know female nature, some men reject the truth, some men use it to their own advantage and plow hoes like it's going out of style and some men just choose to accept solitude and doing the things they enjoy uninhibited by a yappy cunt who will likely ruin your life and take you for all your worth

MGTOW here. In the current year there are no alphas, the only alpha is the State. Chads are mere life-sized dildos. Women know this.

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

It's a coping mechanism.

MGTOW is not about hating women, it is about avoiding obvious pitfalls.

You should defo have kids but dont do the 50% marriage thing. MGTOWs are man-feminists. "Marriage laws are against me" "rapists only get a slap on the wrist". Ok, but how are you gonna deal with it?

On the contrary, the younger generations will take note of the shifting tide in the attitudes of men who refuse to take their shit and do all in their power to appeal to these men who are successful and want nothing to do with them aside from their reproductive parts and become more traditional in their morals as a breeding strategy. The overton window has already begun shifting

Kike propaganda to prevent whites from reproducing. And don't tell me you MGTOWtards that you can't find a good marriage material.

This isn't what MGTOW is about.

Any man who doesn't go MGTOW in this day and age is a complete and utter fool.

>oy vey goyim stop having babies!

Attached: momo drinking.jpg (1295x1812, 214K)

kek, some dude who lives on the bottom flat / apartment underneath mine has just been locked out in the freezing cold by his GF. irony.

It's gay, but like really really gay

Attached: 1545241540266m.jpg (778x1024, 78K)

>it offers no solutions but simply walking away
I hear that criticism a lot, but MGTOW was never intended to be a solution for societies problems. Men go their own way fundamentally because it's in their personal best interest. Most of the problems that have made women legal and financial liabilities and simultaneously eroded mens rights are problems that society itself has created, and so to expect men care about society is ridiculous. Slaves don't sit around discussing how best to fix the plantation, they plot to flee it.

>don't have the will or the strength to do anything about it
I think you're having a shot at shaming tactics in order to try and convince men to abandon the position most rational for them and join you in fighting back on this stuff. Sorry but it ain't going to work. The reason is, part of what it means to go your own way is to wake up to this fact that society asks and expects of men things which are to their detriment but to other peoples benefits. And what it means to go your own way is fundamentally detach yourself from societies expectations and instead look at the objective cost/benefit analysis to see if it's really good for you. MGTOW understand that these expectations and this level of control is done not through physical coercion but through shaming men. MGTOW then notice when that's happening and learn to reject it. Which is precisely what you're guilty of when you say that men don't have the will or strength, that's not necessarily true and you know it. MGTOW are just doing what everyone else does, they're responding to incentives.

>live lives of hedonism and hope for the best
MGTOW isn't inherently hedonistic, while some MGTOW might be, it's not necessarily the case, I find a lot of reward in adopting responsibility, growing a business, giving people jobs, giving back to my local community, all the while living rather frugally (at least relative to my earnings)

>when white men walk away, islamic men will take their place
No. White women do not want to settle with niggers or mudslimes. It's only a tiny minority that does. Walking away to women's attitude and expecting higher standards will make them either change or have to be alone until they're used up, irrelevant and have nothing to offer anymore, way past their prime time.

Ok mate, ive seen a few videos of MGTOW and i must say far from all of em are successful, id bet that less than half of em are "sucessful" in the sense that they make alot of money (above average).

I get some MGTOW sentiments because dating now is insanely hard even if youre attractive, good looking, fit and tall but far from all girls are massive cunts as they would claim.
There are alot of cringeworthy edgelords in this movement...prove me wrong

Thoughts on slide threads?

Nicely put. Beautiful cars also

Absolute failure.
MGTOW is a failure of an idea. Their strategy of "if we get enough men away from women, women will surrender" is a strategy that only works for women because they control the sexual marketplace - men removing themselves from it (already an incredibly difficult thing for anyone but the most undesirable of men who are already being pushed out) only inconveniences women at worst; even if 80% of men do it, they'll all just hook up with the 20%, produce children with them that are willing to carry on their sociological memes.
The only way to win is by NOT removing yourself but making yourself among the most desirable AND carrying these anti-feminist memes with you. It will be difficult, but finding and reproducing with a woman with these memes in mind, raising your children and caring for the woman with these memes in practice as best they can, will allow the anti-feminist meme to spread and grow within the population.
MGTOW is surrender. Don't fall for it.

>replacing them with sheep
For what purpose?

White women don't settle, yes, but remember: the media's going to be pushing them as NOT settling. They'll push the idea that women getting a shitskin lover is empowering and shit (like they have been forever) and women will buy into it because that's how they roll.

>women IMO need to be punished for what they've done to western civ and so do the men who've enabled it.
>no salvation for jezebels
Bah, more of this "MAN UP" bullshit.

Only Muzzies are allowed to punish females by our VERY TREASONOUS courtSS and BTW it´s their subhuman way of dealing with the silly things anyway.

If I have to actually punish the bitch so she gets what´s right or wrong, then I have no interest in that roastie anyway..

All in all you sound like a muzzie anyway.

Attached: roasties.jpg (750x1101, 81K)

carski avti model

how do i stop hating myself and wanting to die

Because it's not a solution, it only exacerbates the problem.

I acknowledge the ratio of traditional women to thot/room today and heavily out of balance, and the reason for this backlash against all women. But don't get caught up in that shit too hard. Their are great women out there if you look hard enough.

Go your own way and stop telling everyone about it. If you don't want a relationship and are fine with being single then fucking do it.

My vacays amazing.
My weed is blazing.
My wife? She's asian.

Ne bit degenereran peder

Attached: Rhodesia.png (571x860, 535K)

>id bet that less than half of em are "sucessful"
Less than half of everyone is sucessful
>There are alot of cringeworthy edgelords in this movement...prove me wrong
There's cringy edgelords everywhere, in all communities.

There's no evidence anyone has ever pointed out that show prevelence of this sort of thing in MGTOWs is significantly different than in the general population.

Saying all girls are massive cunts is not common MGTOW position, there are a few people on the fringe who say stuff like that, but you don't even read that kind of thing on Jow Forums, I post in most of the MGTOW threads I see and almost no MGTOWs are saying extreme stuff like that. It's not about women being cunts or dating being hard, it's about protecting your own soverignty which is really more of an issue with the state becoming authoritarian and messing with the family unit to the detriment of males.

It’s a psyop to reduce the white population

>Their are great women out there if you look hard enough.
Problem is everyone is looking, my guy.
If you manage to find a decently cute girl who is halfway smart you get to realize that ~5-15 other guys are also looking for her and trying to get her

mgtow is awesome because it makes for great salt mining. I've never seen a topic trigger so many people.

>even if 80% of men do it, they'll all just hook up with the 20%
>they'll

Oh user this happened 40 years ago...The supernova already went off decades ago and you have no clue...

Ko bi vsaj bil - bi bilo mega. En drugega bi natepavali v rit in vzgajali 2 nigleta ter bili vzor celi družbi.

>he doesn't know what artificial wombs are

Attached: 1535765579713.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Artificial wombs will render women obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

MGTOW seem like the men who would die to protect people they care about. The problem with a roastie society that hates men is that sane men have no reason to defend roasties. They walk away, do their own thing, spend money on themselves, retire at 45, and let the bullshit system collapse.

As with all movements user. It's not really a short term strategy as the name suggests, what i've taken from it is removing the power away from women regardless of how attractive they are. They need us just as much if not more than we need them. If you take away the mindless chasing and bowing to their whims in a man he is more able to focus on his own success and ideally find a good mate in an acceptable age bracket (pre wall) with a low partner count. I suppose this would make me a NAWALT in their circles however I do believe good women still exist, they're just very few and far between in our culture of hedonism and technological instant gratification.

As i said above, I haven't swallowed that pill entirely. However it has helped me understand the nature of women which is an invaluable lesson for any young man

Wait, so I'm not MGTOW?
Neat.

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (710x473, 160K)

I'm a MGTOW and I keep finding out that I'm actually just a loser by society's standards.
I couldn't really care about either, I don't hate women I just want the option to live a peaceful life without them.

White knight genocide when?

Attached: wageslavewhiteknight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

>MGTOW is not about hating women, it is about avoiding obvious pitfalls.

Avoiding obvious pitfalls is easy if you aren’t a complete retard. It doesn’t require a movement.

Attached: 3950FB88-6636-4784-85BA-A143F6BACD60.jpg (666x500, 101K)

>what are artificial wombs

As an idea:
Sort of counterintuitive,
but not unwarranted.
As practice:
All over the place
Ranges from the understandable to the ridiculous
And that will only worsen as more people consider themeselves to be mgtow.
I think it’s perfectly reasonable to stay away from dating and things so you can focus on other things, but only for awhile. If you’ve been badly burned by a marriage, then ok it seems reasonable that you don’t want to do it again.
The problem really arises when young guys just identify as mgtow, because then it’s like saying women are so shit that even if I found somebody good I wouldn’t be happy. Which is really just too defeatist, and I’m not trying to claim any silly moral high ground by saying this, because it hurts themeselves the most. Some of them are too young or inexperienced, myself included, to say that mgtow indefinitely is their best option. Really. Marriage is key to the happiness of the next generation, and besides, the feminist movement is a dead horse being beaten badly anyways, even many previous feminists realize they fuck up badly. It may be that we’ll be able to return to normalcy, as long as men are the guiding hand.

>women have an omnipresent alpha chad taking care of them 24/7 supported by everyone else
no doubt they are sociopaths unfitted for relationships

It is the epitome of desperation and giving up.
14 words, but be cautious. The fascist qt is not simply found. Marriage laws made marriage in general destructive in case of a divorce, so just be patient until you find the right one.

>Less than half of everyone is sucessful
Yes but the point is many MGTOWs ive heard and seen videos from clearly make the judgement that instead of hunting for girls they focus on being successful and some of em boast about making alot of money and now girls want to hook up with em.

If you forgo a certain aspect in your life to focus on another one would assume you should exceed at it but from my experience this hasnt really been the case

>It's not about women being cunts or dating being hard
No the dating is too hard is my personal sentiment. I hate dating because it is just insanely difficult with very low payoff and it was mearly a segue into MGTOW since they seem to assume all girls are cunts and because of this they need to protect themselves.
I think they usually call this "female nature" and from what i can tell it means hypergamy and materialistic wants

Yeah but if they just spit of flesh lambs what good are they? Unless you could put one inside a sheep then fill it up?

cringe

And now another 20% of that 20% is being knocked out because MGTOW -- and what are the hances the MGTOW's are shitskins? Every time I see one they're white af.
MGTOW only exacerbates the problem. They admit it's not a solution, fine, but what does it actually HELP?
Nothing. Everything I said is the truth. MGTOW is a threat to western civilization and, as other anons have rightfully pointed out, furthers the zionist plot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

>Their strategy of "if we get enough men away from women, women will surrender"
There is no such strategy, largely because there's no goal of fixing women. MGTOW is individualistic, it's men changing their own individual behaviour to maxmize their own individual well being and the corollary of that is to abandon what society expects of them as that tends towards being a detriment to men to benefit others.

This idea that MGTOW is a movement is false, it's projected onto MGTOWs by other people who don't identify as MGTOW, as some warped attempt at a straw man. And I agree that idea you're talking about is a foolish way to attempt to fix anything and would never work, but it has zero to do with MGTOW. I suspect you've never stopped to ask why men actually go their own way.

Problem for who exactly? It's not a problem for MGTOW as they've opted out and so they're free of the legal and financial liability that women bring.

I mean I agree the problem still exists, it exists for other people, but other people are the cause of that problem, so if they want that fixed that's their problem. I know you need to recruit in order to fight back but MGTOW is a dead end. But I wish you well in your fight, it's not like I want you to fail.

Is killing off the entire generation of your bloodline and genetics better or worse than racemixing?

A bunch of whiny virgins who blame others for their self inflicted problems. Pathetic.

Attached: 8BB401C1-8B36-4090-B45F-51298590FC99.gif (240x228, 905K)

Attached: 8482E199-EEEF-4A3B-ABEA-352B6BAB12A2.jpg (357x286, 35K)

>what i've taken from it is removing the power away from women regardless of how attractive they are
But i oppose this because it doesnt work and for two reasons
1. She can provide for herself (women work) and the state will provide beside that. She doesnt need men for money
2. Even if you remove 50% of men from drooling over all girls there are still way too many men paying way too much attention to her.

I didnt save the picture but on tinder 50/300 men managed to hook up and 260/300 women (iirc) so if there are a total of just 50 men or 300 men or 3000 men it doesnt really matter. Women still hold all the power in dating and you know there will always be thirsty faggots who pine over girls as long as there are men so she wont starve for attention either

As a Muslim:
I don't care about the women anymore.
I am slowly finishing up college, get my degree and then see where it goes.
Most likely, suddenly I am gonna be presented with "nice ""girls""" they know and want me to hook up.
I don't eat garbage.
Give me a 18 or ideally(in the non estrogen filled past) 14 or nowadays equivalent of 12 that shall see no other dick but her husband and owner.
Not even our women do I want, since feminism and liberalism enabled them to lay away their shackles.

The law is rigged if you are a citizen.
The law is against you if you submit to their "justice".
Odd, the only way to win is not to play in the first place.

Maybe when I do my part after the fall and get to kill some goatfuckers, the divorce court, Bundestag and the leftist and extremists, I can spend my day honoring my values by slapping spitting fucking and raping a probably std ridden whore as god intended a woman to be and raise a new generation of upstanding and patriarchal citizens with western values that puts self respect as a male in the foreground.

Until then, we (majority of mgtow who still want families) don't want to do anything with women.

They can go and get raped even in front of me and I'll hold back any weak man from rescuing her, because he is too good to be soiled by her existence.
No anna-lena Sophia and ayse Fatima is worth it.
They can keep their goji-berry aloe vera enema smoothie frappucino with onions milk where it belongs.

Tell your kids it’s not their fault

Attached: 6C97FDA1-ACB6-4428-94E3-0D4B88D6946D.jpg (720x960, 331K)

It's gay as fuck and the threads about it are even gayier. You're all fucking faggots.

>French
Checks out

MGTOW isn't much of an of an actual political movement like the MRAs, it's more of a lifestyle choice.

It's a movement for men who aren't able to either find a decent female spouse or for men who can't get female attention at all. It shares a lot of the points that 3rd wave feminists also seem to make:
>Opposite gender is inherently evil
>The opposite hold an unequal amount of power in society
>1 gender gets screwed over by the other in life
>That they believe that the other gender is hypocritical in their selection process while being ignorant of their own hypocricy

The main difference between the 2 movements is that MGTOW's prefer the traditional way of life while feminists are extreme progressives.

And it was always about power.
And it was warranted and logical, at least it brought results.
The men worked, they build their value and became esteemed members of society.
They were granted a young, fertile woman that gave him her best years and he was obligated by this contract to give her his best years in return.
Nowadays, a woman is not obligated to honor that contract.
She can destroy her body and do everything.
She still will find a thirsty idiot to give him STDs and a leftover aka kids she can't handle alone. The state has taken over and men are communally forced to pay for her mistakes and short sighted planning.
Society does it's part with this by shaming, disowning and even isolating men from their circles for not picking up the rotten garbage from the ground or kiss the poisonous snake that has no mouthgag anymore.

Hey look user, it was not my first choice. I too would eat the pie in the sky (tradwaifu, half-a-dozen kids...)

>As with all movements user.
It's not a movement, going your own way is individualistic in nature. There's no goals and so there's no strategy. Going your own way is an embodied process, it's behaviour that individual men manifest in order to maintain their own sovereignty. It means rejecting what other people expect of you, because those things are to benefit them at your expense, and instead to do what most benefits you.

Some of them are successful and make a lot of money, I'm not exactly rich but I earn well over double the average wage for my area and I've just invested in my own business along with some colleagues and hopefully if that goes well that'll put me in the 1%

Not all MGTOW focus on positive things. The only thing MGTOW have in common with one another is rejection of the status quo (What is expected of them by society in general), what they decide to do instead differs between each man. And career success will be stratified in MGTOW just like everywhere else because the biggest predictors of career success is 1) IQ and 2) Trait contentiousness and they're both normally distributed which means people who are high in both are rare, that's why there's only ever a small number of successful people.

Dating isn't hard I'd say, it's not easy that's for sure. What's more important as you're kinda pointing out, is the ratio of cost to benefit, and probably more importantly these days, the ratio of risk to benefit. MGTOW are men who don't just get married because it's what is expected of them, they reject that because it fails cost/benefit and risk/benefit analysis. And we have the fortitude to also not cave into doing it just because other people aren't happy about that and want to shame us for our choice.

how? mgtow makes the problem unsustainable.

The people who feel the need to talk about MGTOW aren't actually MGTOW. They are hoping that by throwing a fit, lonely wammen will flock to them and tell them how amazing, brave and oppressed they are.

>it's more of a lifestyle choice.

Volunteering to be a eunuch puts a man halfway between being a man and being a tranny. Jews love to muddy the waters and MGTOW is no exception.

god I hate women. you can't even fault the kike here. half of our species is brain deficient and we let them make their own decisions

MGTOW is not sexual abstinence, mutt. It is about not committing to the catches that allow women to seize your property and ruin your life.

Incels, PUAs, divorcees, and many other groups of men can fall under the mgtow umbrella.

Men Grabbing Their Own Wallet is a great virtue. And I notice a lot of people do not get the fact they are voluntary Celibate than involuntary. I like the channels that tell men how to be men and what their parents did not teach them. TFM, Misandry Today and a few others are really great channels.

Idk if anyone is actually thinking that. If they are, it is incredibly stupid and flawed.

MGTOW is simply “going Galt” applied to relationships with women.

And volunteering for marriage to be there beta provider for a tradthot that will kill you in divorce is asking to be a nuetered dog.

Is MGTOW also ethosfluid to suit whatever argument you kikes happen to be engaged in? LMAO

>stop having kids
>avoid sex at all costs
>sperg out online
That's what it's about insofar. Doesn't matter wtf's the narrative you have to observe the action of the members of the group.

The least shitty choice when faced with bad options. I'm sure there are Jow Forumsacks that would like to marry a nice, slightly girly but tomboyish girl that likes to share time with user and share his interests. Maybe even eventually raise children that are as mischievous as they are. Without a doubt they exist, but witnessing man after man get poisoned when fishing toxic waters is enough to keep men from throwing a line in the first place.

Attached: tomboy_1985.webm (338x480, 1.57M)

That it’s a sound ideology for those truly damaged to inform others on being weary of women that got flooded with radical faggots that needed a means to reaffirm/rectify they’re lack of success on a basic level. It’s like a nigger blaming the white man for their self-induced failures