Danish beheading

files.catbox.moe/pad10b.mp4

If that was me I would be going REEEEEEEEEE and screaming my head off(pun lol)
While this girl goes "OW OW" as if shes being pinched wtf? And then she sighs as she dies????

Attached: 1544407557245.png (931x671, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6511367/Killers-two-Scandinavian-women-Morocco-sexually-motivated-three-arrested.html
sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=hfAyvZv7Fkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what makes you think pedophiles like David "Kid Cocks" Brock and James "I Love Infants" give a flying fuck about women dying?

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 17K)

She didn't think she was going to get killed right there. She thought by being a defenseless whore and letting those men have their way with her, she'd be able to survive that attack once they were done.

She thought wrong LOL

pretty sure she had bean severly beaten up until that point. possibly concussed and when the blade slipped into the back of her spine she rolled over to stop the attack only doing the mudslimes a favor

Liberalism is a mental disorder, this is how powerful the 'white man bad - brown man good' brainwashing is, even when he starts sawing at her neck she has no fear, she knows he would never hurt her, not like those evil white men.

she was probably in so much pain her brain couldn't process what was happening clearly

wait what the fuck is this? why did they behead her? can i get an archive link? I seriously hope this didn't happen in western europe

Why is everyone obsessed with these girls? Honestly square face and a horse they are not so pretty you should spam them for days

kys

HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU, I'VE SEEN THREADS LIKE THESE FOR DAYS

I haven't been on Jow Forums since it became Yotsuba Image Board so yesterday I think?

i guess she won't be heading anywhere in life now :(

der erwige peruANO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6511367/Killers-two-Scandinavian-women-Morocco-sexually-motivated-three-arrested.html

Nuke margreb

why was she in her panties?
did they rape her too?

Incels fantasizing about revenge after years of rejection

>I seriously hope this didn't happen in western europe
Dumb hoes going hiking in sandnigger countries.

ah it happened in Morocco
that's a lot less alarming
can people stop going to shit-hole countries? I thought nobody actually believed the "all people are just like us" meme, what is their IQ?

i have seen before they updated

Do you guys think she orgasmed in the end? They say sometimes those who die brutally cum a lot.

Stop posting this bullshit.

These are the same people that pretend that Mexico isn't a shithole in America while claiming that it's so bad that people need to be treated as refugees, user.

t. seething tranny

Attached: cc.jpg (700x898, 26K)

but do they honestly believe it? imo 2bh I feel kind of insulted that our sacrifices to the sun god are being downplayed

Has this video been confirmed other than on Jow Forums?

In the years I've been here, this is probably one of the handful of things I've seen on Jow Forums that made me want to cry. My mom is Danish.

The way she says "ow" is so much fucking worse than anything else.

I would personally execute every non-white in Europe if I could.

they bought into the "thirld world is safe and POC are just harmless pets" meme

Entitled and delusional till the end. Vagina pass failed, impossible happened.

>black knickers

Attached: verdict.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

Yes, danish intelligence ... read the article

Men? I thought it was just one guy.

not gonna download that shit put it on LL or something my dude

Attached: spoopy.jpg (477x724, 553K)

Keep on sucking Arab dick eurofaggots

Attached: thatswhatyouget.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

No, it was ISSI! ISIS

Attached: 3fYS5ii.png (661x381, 67K)

>this happened in Malmö last month.
Sweden is an embarrassment.

You know, shit like this should be obligatory viewing in western schools so people stop living in la la land where all whites and western countries are evil.

Western women just don't understand how privileged they are to live in a civilization that puts them on a pedestal.

You are Arab too, but some of you were whitewashed.

Kek last year a nigger beheaded a baby in an underground train station

Does she say oof when poofed in the goof?

Fuck you kike jews are the cause of all of this fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU

yeah but the baby was black wasn't it?

3 muslims

That's propaganda to make you associate sex with violence instead of love.

That happens every day in Mexico and no Jews live there
Suck my dick lololol

I guess they learned about real patriarchy.

The women getting beheaded it's clearly this one.

Attached: 9.jpg (960x746, 97K)

That vid is going to be a common sight in your little sandbox once daddy murica runs out of sheckles for bibi.

Yeah it was his daughter with a coalburner, which he also killed. Her new nigger bf ran away btw.

>no jews in mexico
topkek

Well the Moroccans found these guys pretty quick. The are pretty sensitive about the tourist industry, I suspect they won't get off easy.

Attached: 7656944-6511367-One_of_the_men_suspected_of_involvement_in_the_killings-a-18_1545303732655[1].jpg (306x412, 27K)

Damn she ugly
So much for white race is da best

>why did they behead her?
Why do fish swim?
They're muslims user, beheading people is what they do.

How many times does this have to happen for some to realize that the world is not your damn oyster. I'd say the majority of places outside the Anglo sphere and Western Europe are dangerous places to visit.

Without careful planning and a high guard you can easily wind up in a situation like this. Especially as a woman, and even more so as a woman of color

It's not like there wasn't any prelude.

What do you think
...how long she has been raped?
...what kind of injuries she has?
...possibly broken bones in arms / legs?
...whether her head was hit very hard causing a concussion and major confusion?
...whether her spirit was already broken by that point?

>If that was me I would be going REEEEEEEEEE and screaming my head off(pun lol)

Highly doubt that.

There is a small but substantially powerful sliver of Jews in Mexico.

>why did they behead her?

Because its the cool thing to do, like angry white kids shooting up a school.

>t.

Attached: meirettinger.jpg (584x531, 212K)

Lol

You can ejaculate if your neck is broken

Why did she not reach up to the blade instinctively? her hands weren't restrained. pretty awful really

Why would Jews want to live in Mexico
It's slightly worse than France

Morocco has UNESCO protected areas, now they are Repesco certified. Tourists won't be eating that kebab any longer, they will be eaten as kebab.

>(pun lol :3)
You have to go back

Attached: uef1t6ysmryz.jpg (515x423, 58K)

Liberals would rather die than call a spade a spade. It's really just sad more than anything ekse. The brainwashing is irreversible.

Lol she died a horrific death

It's not so bad when you're the ruling class.

Dropping vid
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpad10b.mp4

Attached: 8AA571E0-D767-48DE-9347-45A6B336FAA8.jpg (288x450, 16K)

the jew is right, there aren't much kikes in Mexico, it's why abortion and gay marriage isn't allowed except in a handful of states in which you could probably figure out the demographics by the lines we're going on

Based lampshade

No it’s an actual physiological reaction. Fear boners are real so are fear cummies.

that's a doctor (brain surgeon) or space rocket scientist

Oy gevalt! This is just like another shoah, seriously though what does it take to stop you crazy kikes from destroying all human civilization?

Makes sense

Shit happens in civilized countries. Look up the toolbox killers, some sick fucks that were from southern california.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfAyvZv7Fkk

Attached: Lawrence_Sigmund_Bittaker_trial_1981[1].jpg (196x181, 18K)

I know they had it coming, but it just depresses me. It didnt have to end like that. Why are women so fucking stupid?

According to Oliver Janich the number of corpses found in Germany missing a head has gone way up. I don't think my fellow Germans have started this trend all of a sudden.

Attached: 1470451643290.jpg (893x822, 263K)

LMAO this nigga looks like cheddar man
Britbongs btfo

Damn she got fucking COMPED a free trip to Allah's kingdom

You pay for the sins of your great great grandfathers

This news exists only here, not seeing it from any major sources. Seems pretty fake and gay.

This.
These girls would be shilling the "not all muslims" line hard if it would have been some other poor souls who'd gotten their heads chopped off.

Shill post

Just sad that their Ancestors survived everything and that all those Years somebody cared for them/brought them up and it's wiped out by some Shitskin and they're the same Niggers coming to Europe. Even though i write this on a Computer but mass media/long range communication was the worst thing ever invented it opened the door to brainwashing

Jews murdered Jesus
Jews murdered Stephen

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6511367/Killers-two-Scandinavian-women-Morocco-sexually-motivated-three-arrested.html

>"""""This morning, Denmark's prime minister said the killings can be considered 'politically motivated and thus an act of terror'. Lars Loekke Rasmussen said that 'there are still dark forces that want to fight our values' and 'we must not give in.' """

ITS OUR VALUES GUYS! THEY ARE ATTACKING OUR LOVE OF BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE AND OUR ANTIRACISM GUYS! WE HAVE TO LOVE THEM MORE TO FIGHT BACK!

>I would personally execute every non-white in Europe if I could

Who says you can't, user? Don't let your memes be dreams.

And neither the police nor the media did want to mention the beheading. I think it was only because of someone filming and you could hear a person on the audio track ask, if he cut off the baby's head. That's how the thing got started in social media and then the BILD quickly came out with the headline on its front page.

Jesus was a scammer
You will pay even if it takes 2000 years desu

Is it the sun god or god of war I’m confused

CHI pride WORLDWIDE

The mainstream media started out with saying 'neck wound' but now there is a video of a beheading. This is something like a wild card, because as far as I can remember there has not yet been a video showing white women being slaughtered. Furthermore they can't hush things up, like with Bataclan. People are actually able to see the vicious animals at work.

Have you read the comments under the article from the Daily Mail?

>implying the holocaust is real
It was all real in your forebears imaginations.

The state of israel should be surcharged with compounding interest of 10% (per annum) added for every single milligoyim of Zyclon Ben used for delousing. And every single kikeogram of coke and bacon. Not to mention the trillions of dollars of war reparations you owe to Germany among other gentile nations for starting that war and all the inhumane and bestial war crimes your golems committed on your names.

>Furthermore they can't hush things up, like with Bataclan.

People knew about Bataclan they just didn't give a shit. French people only start to give a shit about fighting a corrupt system when their welfare pensions dry up and their gas costs too much. The Western world is full of materialistic bastards that do not give a shit about the health and safety of their fellow man. People will see this video and go about their fucking day and remember the absolutely certified based black man from work and thus forgetting that open borders to the third world is signing their figurative children's death certificates.

Whatever m8
Prepare your anus for what's to come.

And when the Western World collapses and your federal aid dries those of us living will be laughing when your shithole desert country has to nuke suicide itself when its overwhelmed by your muzzie neighbors

>According to Oliver Janich the number of corpses found in Germany missing a head has gone way up

link?

The most perfect serene environment to live in (for a woman with no thinking capacity), but no, that's not enough for her. She had to go be an independent woman and now look what happened.

God can protect, but when God rescind that protection... boy, indeed it is a deep and profound lesson to learn.

>Damning their entire lines because they were destined to

We shall see who shall prepare what. As long as the bill at the end of the day lies on your cousins table that is all that matters Mohel. :^).