Racist sexist xenophobic aquarium forced to apologize for horrifying tweet

Attached: Cropped_image_20181220_083914_1010711675.png (760x1168, 655K)

It’s actually cute.

The vegans are going to try to shut down all our fun stuff

I'm a racism expert and I dont see the problem

Well they are mostly redditmemes.

They're targeting Acquariums next

Everything is waycist which makes nothing waycist

>no fun allowed

Sad!

All that misdirected rage...

Because aquariums have actual glass ceilings

Attached: sexism.jpg (1200x800, 925K)

i want to cuddle the shit out of that fat whale!

Yeah. What's next? This pic is banned because someone arbitrarily decides that it stereotypes and shames the actual cat? Too much gray fur, thus a sort of "gray-face" mockery? I half-joke now, yet, the way I used to joke about PC running amok is now reality -- otter screen cap is an example of that.

Attached: Cropped_image_20181220_085843_1010711675.png (800x800, 625K)

>LAWD
Ahh

See the original tweet was hilarious. What was "problematic" about the initial tweet is that White people are implicitly laughing at black people. And black people are fucking hilarious to us. If they weren't, they wouldn't still be around, that's for sure.

>1/4
Jesus.

Abby looks like a good girl to me. 10/10. Would feed fish to her.

They should of just added
>YA’ALL MUTHERFUCKERS NEED SOME JESUS!

But what if the Twitter account was run by a black aquarium employee? Or if white. can it even be assumed that they would've been poking fun at black people rather than just cringily trying to be trendy?

Attached: Cropped_image_20181220_092424_1010711675.png (666x666, 724K)

The intent of the tweeter isn't the problem. They don't give a fuck about micro stuff like that. What is a problem is that black people are mostly unintentionally hilarious to White people because black people are just absolutely absurd. And this is what must be stamped out.

What's racist about this
The OH LaWD?

Whitoids have gone officially insane

Attached: 1542749552076.jpg (406x399, 15K)

Nice

being black is racist, you faggot.

It doesn't have to be racist for people to be outraged, it just has to be racist to them and a small group of others.

The people "outraged" don't go and research if what they are angry about is worth being angry about. They are mad, and if they are mad the companies will almost always chicken out.

10 people angry about something on twitter can make billion dollar companies back down, they are so afraid of anything these days.

THICC animals a sooo cute

Used to live near there been to that actual aquarium. The degenerates of San Francisco spill into and poison lovely places like that.

Poor Abby :3

Not racism, sexism and fatphobia. Most of those are memes about fat bitches which enrages fat bitches.

Things like this should be a test, where anyone who unironically complains about it is jailed or killed

That's how it'd be in my utopia anyway