Obesity

How's the FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT going in your country?

Attached: DpNdUMeXUAAEHA4.jpg (1792x2048, 282K)

very bad

Not so well. Young fat people are rare in Austria and are generally laughed at.

same

Americans are so fat that its spilling over to neighboring countries

how can almost half of a country be obese

Is Chile really that fat? I was there earlier this year and I didn't notice that many fatasses.

Young people here are very skinny.

I saw high school students exiting a school bus the other day and about half were overweight or obese.

Muh excessive capitalism.

it's fucked up really, in the past it was the rich who could get fat now it's the poor who eat like shit who end up obese

>romania
>food

Shitty food and people think it's acceptable when their peers are also fat.

The msm are shilling it. A lot. I think a lot of young women are overweight here

>Making fun of America for having too much food

Found the Venezuelan

>
>Making fun of America for having too much food

>Found the Venezuelan

Found the fatty

How are men treated?

I see more fatties every day, but they do stick out
there is a lot of focus on health eating in school, but some students pig out when they move from home
so the university/colleges has a disturbing amount of fatties these days

What do you mean? The body positivity movement only evolves around normalising fat women. Never have I read an article where beer bellies are portrayed as natural and a thing for real men

We shame them about being fat, of course.
Made one guy lose most of his body fat and hit the gym after years of shaming.

> FAT ACCEPTANCE MOVEMENT
Lmfao. Fat will never be accepted. Not socially. Ever. It goes against human nature to do so. Being overweight is unhealthy. It shortens life greatly.
We are wired to notice it as unhealthy. Something that is unhealthy is made unattractive. It's a natural reaction.
You can't do anything about it. There will never be fat acceptance except by those who are swollen.

Come to America and behold the sight of the fat fuck masses. Watch as they woble down the grocery aisles on the hunt for their next meal. Listen as they huff and puff waiting in line after their great triumphant hunt. Observe as they mount their car with great difficulty. Realize that not once did they ever feel shame or try to better themselves. All fat fucks are disgusting low IQ waste of space animals. If I could I would kill them but I probably wouldn't eat them cus their fat and muscle tissue are filled with toxic shit worse than grain feed beef.

if you include "overweight" as fat some countries go up to 70%

Lots of fatties in the UK, but it’s still acceptable to call out obese hambeasts on their shit. We also weigh and measure every person who registers for the doctor to make sure they’re not overweight.

Wtf Portugal?

tfw need to lose half my weight to reach ideal weight

finland?

Weak troll, I have 2 large plazas in my town the 3rd is being built in the spring.