Are we in end-times?

Are we in end-times?

Attached: rapture-art-design.jpg (760x418, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE
youtube.com/watch?v=tCHOWWcibU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1465454912935.jpg (436x356, 28K)

Jewish mythos has no ground on objective reality, you idiot, there is no end-times

Every religion prophecies the end-times.

Besides, if there was a big bang, logic dictates there is a big contraction?

Yes we are

Attached: quote-a-day-will-come-when-the-civilized-world-will-deny-its-god-when-the-church-will-doubt-pope-piu (850x400, 82K)

That doesn't mean there was a hebrew desert God, that moses had to mope his feet with an infantile prepuce so God din't killed him or that some dude lived in the belly of a fucking whale.

We are going to be destroyed one day, not by a God and his 'plan'.

Yes

At least we have Trump.

Attached: 1533909297613.jpg (1000x618, 123K)

That dead Jew on a stick better hurry the fuck up.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (645x729, 174K)

There will be no question when the end times come

We are at the door. We have not begun quite yet.

There is going to be some major event and then 40 years . Just live your life who cares when God ends this earth ?

sure what was will be again, but the absolute stupid amount of time required for all of that might just be infinite and never arriving in human terms similarly how for guinea pigs we are seemingly forever living beings. Though the big freeze makes more sense with our laws of physics and time. no new matter no new energy everything is burnt up and just becomes static space even black holes die eventually but maybe before they do with enough time they may merge into a absolute humongous super massive black hole the size of many galaxies and having sucked up all the static matter in the universe it might reach a critical mass point where for one reason or other the black hole collapses causes a new big bang and reignites creation.

Because they need a scapegoat to blame for being an incel faggot and not reproducing or having children.

Yep the cosmic time scale is what makes it hard to determine. We could be in end-times since early 1900's, or it could be a managed decline since Roman era, only God knows.

I think 40 years is too literal.

>logic
>my meager mortal brain decides the rules for the universe it exists within
Nah mate

of course

Yes. Not even a christian but i believe so. Everything is happening faster and faster. I believe that, even if its not religious end times, but generaly some end times

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE

Attached: 681188.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>no end-times

What is the sun exploding/expanding into a red giant?

A natural event, not a religious one

Yes, and it’s logical. We were left on this earth to spread the truth and gospel of Jesus Christ to all the corners of the earth. That’s been done. At this point we’re seeing all the signs of the end times.

Yes, Chaos has taken hold in our world and we are reaching the end. The Empire and Bretonnia can't repel Chaos Undivided.

That's what my latter day badge says

You wish.

>That’s been done

>spread the truth

lol

Wrong . Christianity is divided that first needs to be fixed

It should also inform you that you’re going to burn in hell for trusting a con artist named Joseph Smith.

Christianity is a man-made religious system. Christianity is not a biblical term. The gospel truth has been spread throughout the globe and the job is done.

we are not, it's all bullshit about end of history made that you can buy and live #yolo life like a true retard,

if you don't trust me, ask any immigrant coming to your country.

> 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

> and then shall the end come.

Nope the best is yet to come

ITS UP TO US NOW.

Attached: Surf the Kali Yuga.jpg (849x1200, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tCHOWWcibU4

Considering Israel is in the land and they're fuming at their mouth to build their temple, I'd say we are.

>Everything is happening faster and faster.

In Islamic escatology, they say a major sign of end times is "40 days like a year, 40 days like a month, 40 days like a week". From my understanding this refers to exponential growth, where advancements and events that would take a certain amount of time are compacted into a smaller segment in "time". A major happening one week, forgotten the next. New tech advancement obsoleting your device on purchase. Etc etc.

Probably not. If we were (((they))) wouldn’t have to go to so much trouble to make it seem like it.

It's coming. Just like Trump's wall

>islamic
stopped reading there

Yes

Go and fuck off. Nobody wants you here.

Yes. I have the end written down for next weekend.

Attached: BC5E58EB-A30F-4FC6-86C4-F8CFDA181DDE.jpg (850x806, 309K)

>In Islamic escatology,

Copied from the bible . Did you know that the time from the crucifixion until the siege of Jerusalem was 40 years

the singularity is near

Attached: 4D4EEE1E-8285-443E-B35C-97AB0A96442B.jpg (200x232, 33K)

>some asian chink faggot
>talking about technology
>notabigsuprise.jpg

Attached: Angry Bob.png (714x544, 257K)

Pretty close by my reckoning.

Definitely the end of the west as it was.

I pray Jesus remembers me when the world ends soon.

Attached: 1542432281108.jpg (760x1263, 124K)

this is just the beginning user