I'm fucking autistic and want to wear this thing in public. (I go to university in New York City)...

I'm fucking autistic and want to wear this thing in public. (I go to university in New York City). I know this idea is terrible, but HOW terrible? Could a short, slightly muscular guy who does have friends wear this every once in a while, get some laughs, then get home without being raped on the subway?

Attached: 749324.jpg (1024x1282, 410K)

I have an autistic friend who wore that shit to a movie. Nobody commented on it but our friend group. Most normies either didn't care or didn't notice. At most people might laugh at you behind your back.

Caring that people in New York would think you’re odd, New York... kek!

>want to wear this thing in public

why

and also it's new york you'll be sitting next to a homeless trans woman masturbating on the subway and some black teens trying to breakdance for money, hardly the center of attention

Think about the children that might see you

It's NYC, you see completely naked dudes almost every day

Don't wear this unless you want to labeled a sex pervert or child molester.

wtf dont wear that in public there are kids you fucking degenerate, jeez i dont even know what to say

i mean id wear it, but then again im retarded

I wear pic related and nobody says anything.

Attached: hoodie.jpg (640x640, 94K)

I wore the T-shirt version of this when going out drinking once. A few people looked at me like I had the downs, a few stared in confusion, a few were amused. One 16 years old looking guy kept staring at me for like 20 minutes straight. A group of guys approached me and congratulated me for my exquisite tastes in fashion. One of them said he recognizes one of the faces. My friends were both amused and ashamed to be associated with me. Nobody gave me shit about it. Most people didn't really care/notice or pretended not to. All in all it was a great night.

If you're at that point where you couldn't care less about your social image sure, go for it. Otherwise it would probably be best not to, you'll get embarrassed and sperg out.

Wow

what

...is "fucking artistic" or "fucking autistic"? either or, its a cool design.

No ones cares. Literally. They will look at you thats bout it.

Attached: 1511853523291.png (1300x1080, 772K)

That doesn't make it okay

seems like a it of a bad idea

Honestly, outside of conventions (and even so for most of them) it's pretty cringy. Sounds like something Reddit would do.

>A few people looked at me like I had the downs, a few stared in confusion, a few were amused. One 16 years old looking guy kept staring at me for like 20 minutes straight. A group of guys approached me and congratulated me for my exquisite tastes in fashion. One of them said he recognizes one of the faces. My friends were both amused and ashamed to be associated with me
>Most people didn't really care/notice or pretended not to. All in all it was a great night.
Wow, you really ARE autistic.

>Itt

Attached: trash_it.png (558x451, 658K)

This is beyond stupid why'd you like people to know that you are a degenerate

Its a fine choice if you want to be left alone. It screams “I AM SEVERELY MENTALLY DISTURBED AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE THIS IS!”

hello, I was thinking about life, and I realized that I always ruin my relationships (my friendships too). Will I die alone?

fuck what people think.

this