Tolkien

Based and Redpilled?

Attached: MV5BMGMxMmRkNzctMWQzYy00MTY3LWEzMDAtMzEzMDhkZWI4MjZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214 (214x317, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unherd.com/2018/08/left-hate-tolkien/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, because he was a pro-semite gentile

He was just a man who wanted the things back they way the were.

If some people are to be believed; his work is based on true European history from 65,000 years ago.

Attached: 1532279498307.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Yes

unherd.com/2018/08/left-hate-tolkien/

>The key charge is that Tolkien is a reactionary – because the Lord of the Rings revolves around a war to preserve a pre-industrial, pseudo-medieval, aristocratic ‘golden age’:

>It’s interesting that some of Tolkien’s earliest fans were the hippies of late 60s and early 70s. Their enthusiasm came as quite a surprise to the crusty old professor, but there is in fact a place where the borders of traditional conservatism meet those of the pacificist, anarchical Left – because both share a distrust of over-centralised, overbearing power.

>But perhaps that’s also why other elements of the Left dislike Tolkien. At key points in its history, when it could have embraced its anti-authoritarian, decentralising tendencies, the Left has gone the other way – replacing the hierarchies of the old order with an equally hierarchical new order. Whether it was the ‘democratic centralism’ of the communists, the well-meaning bureaucracy of the social democrats, or the foreign interventionism of the Blairites, the Left in power has always taken up the Ring… and tried it on for size.

Are you that commie admin of shireposting?

Completely retarded. Having or a son or a daughter is still a biological win either way: you spread your genes, and she will spread those genes.

This, his was romanticist who yearned after preindustrial rural England.

He was a man with his own opinions, that he put a lot of time and thought into.
Fucking insane I know.

>B-b-but she suck penis xD

Kike loving, Hitler hating Christcuck who renounced his German heritage for his love of Juden. Literally.

>renounced his German heritage
>Writes long love letter to German myths and folklore
Want to try that again?

Though he denied it, his works were allegories of the wars during his lifetime and I enjoy how they can be applied to today's conflicts.

He also created multiple languages so that's kinda boss. Based.

He was an anarchist

Attached: _20181013_150921.jpg (597x668, 72K)

Red Pilled Mythologist

Hierarchy is necessary for order. Without order there is nothing.

What does your father think of his son?

He's an identitarian and he hawts me for my Mein Kampf and Hakenkreuz flag.
My paternal line has only ever birthed sons so raising whores has never been a concern

>anarchist
that is not what he said, read what you posted

The original Greek concept for anarchy "Society without structure" was that every one WORKED at what they wanted to do peaceably and bartered between each other and if attacked they all picked up spears. It had nothing to do with random destruction

But really it would not work no one would want to do the shirt jobs AND few people are self motivated to work for themselves .