This Morocco tragedy has pretty much proven something that observant people already knows...

This Morocco tragedy has pretty much proven something that observant people already knows. Majoroty of Jow Forumsacks just hate women with a burning passion, and you would rape, torture and kill women yourselves if you could. Misogyny comes first for you, even before race and culture. Don't you dare deny it anymore. Even if you got your "white ethnostate", you would not be happy if it didn't also mean that you get to abuse girls and women.

Attached: D1089_29_179_1200.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

They say three things:

1. This was a religion motivated killing because the killers are Muslim (it wasn't)
2. These were terrorists (they aren't, they're bandits)
3. They were ISIS (there isn't a real ISIS presence in Morocco at all)

This is all happening DAYS after Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria.

You assholes don't realize how spongy your brains are. You are being misled. Your mind is being controlled by repeated value-driven messages.

>most diverse board on Jow Forums
>Probably most diverse English website
>Majority hates women
Doing the big think

>Majoroty of Jow Forumsacks just hate women with a burning passion

Women do kinda suck tho user.

But no, not all of us totally hate them. But there is a lot to be frustrated about with modern Western Women.

These are the same women that would celebrate if I lose my job because I support traditional values. They lost their lives to prove their values were superior.
Karma is a bitch.

>strawman
>the post

Actually we just see shitskins acting like shitskins.

You are a faggot.

Attached: pol_meetup.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

"We" hate what generic NPC women have become.

Exceptional argumentation.

They said they were killed for Syria. Anyone know the context of this?

I can understand being frustrated at them and disappointed in them. But hating them and wanting them all dead is fucking stupid as hell and helps no one but the kikes. Any Jow Forumstard that honestly wants white women tortured or killed is a jewish controlled puppet.

I'm just here to make fun of retards of all genders and races bro

Attached: islam keeping it real.png (490x527, 388K)

>Insulting race traitor rosties is the same thing as wanting to torture all women to death
white knight faggot

what are you doing here rabbi, who are you trying to convince, what's your endgame

Attached: 56765765765.jpg (640x775, 104K)

Truth hurts, huh?

Attached: 1455654195420.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Women do not and will never hold their own to account

They are in born cowards who always en mass bow down to the lowest common denominator of values of the women around them.

How many atheist women, outside a male made region, stand against abortion or for anything? Unless they're E-celebrating for beta shekels

Attached: singlemoms.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Stupid games stupid prizes. What the fuck do you expect us to do? At least with public events like these, maybe more women will be too scared to act on their carnal impulses.

>Watch women do nothing but vote for shitty immigrant policies
>Watch them call you racist, xenophobic, hateful scum
>Watch them call the racist, xenophobic religiously motivated fundamentalist murderers good people
>Watch them go out and try and interact with the 'good people'
>Watch them get raped, murdered and dumped like a used condom
>Watch this happen like clockwork for the past twenty years

You know that after a while concern turns to anger right? Like five years ago this shit upset me and made me angry, but there's only so many times you can watch a toddler get its hand burnt on the same stove before it goes from sad to funny.

We're at funny right now.

Attached: 1544376241830.jpg (1399x2000, 1.17M)

Does it?

We just understand actions have repercussions if two young blonde girls want to go to Morocco on a holiday they are at lest going to get raped that’s just reality and we laugh because we keep telling you fuck heads how it really is

>This is all happening DAYS after Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria
He announced that on Twitter yesterday. One day is not DAYS.

i don't like everything about women, but they have some likeable qualities
muslims are a dangerous pestilence with no redeeming features of any kind
it's not even a competition

Attached: Let not a single one survive.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

OP is clearly female.

Most people here are victims of super-hypergamy so they're angry. I suggest for everyone to read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

Attached: Weiningerr.jpg (316x499, 25K)

Remove the meme flag faggot
Happy Hanukkah
>Saged

Tell her to get her tits out then I would but I’m not talking to a gross woman

Attached: 6976B46F-86A9-477E-A58B-022E0CF974D5.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

I see the spark of Q within you. I am pleased

Oh fuck that was yesterday.

Dude nobody wants to see any white woman harmed on here, especially by gutless niggers

Can't stop free will, nor can you stop morally bankrupt shills from posting trash like this thread. Hell awaits tthe shills and murderers anyway

Well if women would stop being vapid whores yeah

Wrong

The Sheppard's and gate keeper's of our community look down upon them as disappointed father's would an onerous child.

The few, lost, vocal outliers (and shills) pose just as difficult as the aforementioned children of our ire.

You misunderstand. Most people aren't celebrating their death her, most are just apathetic. Why should we care that a bunch of dumb young women decided it was a good idea to backpack in some shithole country? Because they're white? These same women likely contributed to the misandry of men, especially white men. Stop being such a pathetic white knight cuck.

>This Morocco tragedy has pretty much proven something that observant people already knows. Majoroty of Jow Forumsacks just hate women with a burning passion, and you would rape, torture and kill women yourselves if you could. Misogyny comes first for you, even before race and culture
This is all extremely true. Jow Forums is the natural home of autistic kissless virgins who hate women (because of rejections and no free sex).

Fortunately, Lord Moot was wise enough to recognize this a long time ago and corralled these retarded misfits and failures into the same online location.

Praise be to Moot!

Attached: Rowling destroys pol.jpg (1242x985, 174K)

And (((who))) made them this way?

show your flag dipshit

>try to propagate and enforce political ideals, you think are best for your nation only.
>always having opposition by wymin.
>opposite politics are being applyed
>society turns to shit.
>get blamed for by womyn.
Fuck them. Kill them all. Expand mount athos to all greece.

>Memento

Æ Senpai Fatâl Wyl Sej Ši Wʌz Bityn, Bʌt Ši/ll Nεvyr Sej Fyr VVVʌt

>Kεrri-Æn Frãnk

Attached: Memento.jpg (520x260, 19K)

I'm annoyed by them as well. Why would you hate fuckable kitchen appliances?

People don't like to admit it but the difference between normie men (think frat boys) who hold center-of-right views and the far right wing reactionaries on this board usually comes down to sexual frustration

the "russian troll" and "alt-right" labels were smear tactics but the "incel" one sticks for a reason (it's mostly true)

meant to say right-of-center*

>stupid bitches go to sandnigger muslim country
>Oh no they got fucking beheaded, who could have seen that coming
>fucking Jow Forums why u no care about these girls
fuck off faggot, you whiteknight cucks need to kill yourselves

OP is right. Women are misguided, but that doesn't make them evil or deserving of violence. In the same way that you wouldn't blame a child for being somewhere dangerous, you wouldn't blame a woman. They both have the same innocent naivety about the world. Everything seems peachy and fun because they have internalized all of the (((media))) that has been shoved down their throats since birth, and their sense of danger is flawed because of it. Women would think that bears are friendly because of the jungle book. The best thing we can do is spread the video and show the realities of the world, and hopefully wake up a few misguided souls along the way. Don't forget that we all came from women, and that our children will too.

Attached: 1539479489063.png (659x500, 436K)

t. newfaggot

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1540655405848.gif (200x200, 382K)

You're full of shit, and you know it (otherwise you wouldn't be hiding behind a memeflag)

>meme flag: check
>angry roastie: check
these mongrel roasties want to turn their first worlds into dirt worlds and they learned the lesson the hard way that disney fairy tales aren't real and their misguided conception of the "noble savage" is what directly led them to getting their heads cut off during their dirt world tour where they can parade their (((((worldliness))))) as a virtue.
women, left to their natural states, are barely above animals in terms of their decision making and planning

Attached: 22582585_122172121809686_3018703539061915648_n.jpg (640x640, 110K)

It sticks because a man being labeled a virginhas always been an effective shaming tactic, whether it's true or not. You always have to prove that you're not a loser or risk having that label stick.

almost like seeking validation isn't a way to educate something, which is what women usually do. as a boy grows up and becomes stronger than the mother, their caveman level intellect heed their word less and less. you need another man to set the kid straight, the mother can't do it, no matter how harsh

needs to be tyrannical from day 1 to get it done and that's not a healthy recipe either

To be fair, that is because most single moms are niggers.

>Yeah, right
>Pull the other one
>They do

At the very least, own it, user

No shit, and it is why the white ethno state will never happen. Jow Forums is now a larp board.

Tragedy! Yess! Islam is Peace. Its not allowed to kill and rape , that’s a sin.

Tragedy, it was a accident. Source: CNN

women are not even "human" or "people". one cannot even have a conversation with them. its literally like talking to children. they are the equivalent of disobedient dogs that shift loyalty on the basis of their hormones, emotions or power. Easy to manipulate and gather them into groups. Their only redeeming quality is the power to create life.

Attached: 2F560C7EF8684F709B775C7EF75C282E.jpg (960x768, 113K)

me on the left

We need more woman in power. Making veyry guud decisions.

White women should be having white babies in their 20s and getting married. Not playing Eat, Pray, Love in a turd-world shithole and dying from "neck injuries", according to the Jewish media.

We warned them.
We warned them and they called us Nazis.
Now they're dead.

I guess the Nazis were right?

no I need to protect women, especially from their own dumbass selfs

oof

Attached: 20181220_073630.png (1536x1332, 684K)

Seeing pretty white girls go into dangerous countries and get killed does not make me happy but it does cause me to hope that it will wake up a few retarded virtue signaling white women who think that all non white people are good and that they can go into life threatening situations with good intentions and come out unscathed.

I don't get why this is a headline.
When the same thing happens to Americans visiting Mexico its not even newsworthy.
>t. moor

>This is all happening DAYS after Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria.
Best explanation Ive heard. Yids will yid.

Attached: file.png (1521x715, 230K)

Daily reminder: This happens all the time.

Attached: an illegal alien killed me.jpg (1024x574, 91K)

Yikes, dude. It's almost like she had it coming.

Attached: suicidal altruism.jpg (1052x1220, 245K)

>wah wah wah muh wanderlust leftist slut died at the hands of her pets and pol is big meanie doodoo head
This is the asshole of the web you little underage faggot. This is the internet hate machine. Fucking redditors defending some race traitor roasty bitch.
Go cry about it with overemotional posts on youtube like a little girl.

Attached: 1534612371103.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Islam is Peace. It’s a sin to murder and rape in Koran. Accept that.

Islam is so diverse and multicultural, you guys. Like, wow. I cannot believe there's so many Islamaphobes in this thread! Let them in already!

Attached: she loved diversity too.jpg (451x727, 51K)

„Global“ pact (not so global) on refuckee and migrats solves that ignorance.

what's that? facts?

Attached: 1545323433034.jpg (4000x3000, 2.4M)

Im kind of new to /pol but i can tell you that NO, your assumption is not correct.

Many white men are angry with white women because so many of them have betrayed their race, and because so many of them take joy and pride in doing so. Further, the toxicity of feminism is a serious aggravating factor that women never want to take any responsibility for. So dont blame a few guys for not caring when a couple of those same libtard bitches get exactly what the right warned them about. In short, why should you care about women when they dont give a fuck about you or even about the survival of your people? Its very hard to do that.

And for that matter, maybe women should stop trying to turn every problem into a blame-fest against men. Maybe they shouldnt be placing their childish desire to piss off daddy over the future of their race and nation? Just sayin.

what? Jow Forums is largely an extension of Jow Forums and is full of incels how is that a controversial thing to say, you don't have to like it it's just the truth.

i want to impregnate a scandinavian girl

Attached: 1542302462986.jpg (2212x1708, 387K)

Attached: 1438295356001.jpg (598x598, 94K)

>We're at funny right now.
Agreed.
It's like watching Laurel & Hardy, but unlike those two, waman don't act. Waman actually are THAT FUCKING DUMB.

It's hilarious.

It's like watching thousands of mentally retarded people walking into a lion's den and getting slaughtered. One by one.

It's not that I hate these particular tourists, it's just that I absolutely LOVE IT when life finally catches up to these Jew-tainted destroyers of civilization and forces them to finally take responsibility for their own actions.

"Owww!" indeed! It fucking hurts when some Muslim savage is sawing your head off, doesn't it Cupcake??

Our lives are the sum of the choices we make and these women chose destruction. That it was achieved in such spectacular, public fashion causes places like Jow Forums to react. The women are being held responsible because their attackers were behaving as Muslims generally behave, this is not exactly the first time they've beheaded someone and disseminated the video, this happens all the time. At what point do you become responsible for knowingly placing your hand in an open flame?

Attached: 1499600943157.jpg (990x649, 423K)

Absolute Unit

It's hard to be Strong and Empowered and Independent and Amazing and Wonderful... when your fucking head is twenty feet away from your torso!

and where is the problem? vagina subhumans must go back to their place

Then do it , they'll probably throw themselves at you.
Nice fiveheads though

Pretty much everyone with half a brain hates modern western women including women themselves. It's not an inherent hatred for women, it's disgust and distain for what they have become.

And also Jow Forums actually loves women, but the ones that are actual women, they will go as far as betray their own race or turn gay if they see one that displays actual feminine traits.

Attached: 1544506344050.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

You dont understand,we dont "hate " women in a way to behead them.We hate them ruling us and controling us and not being real women appretiating men giving them attention and sucking our dicks every morning LIKE WOMEN USED TO BE 50 YEARS AGO. WOMEN ARE MADE TO BE SERVANTS AND MERE FOLLOWERS TO MEN ITS SIMPLE BIOLOGY. Get it ? But now they are degenerate worthless instagram attention whores not caring about society,frankly if world collapsed in WW3 they would be like oh ok lets take a selfie

Attached: 1543932784524.jpg (1100x684, 164K)

Modern women suck, but I have wonderful relationships with some of the good ones. There are good ones out there. Hating the evil ones is a virtue. Don't blame us for the state of modern women, we want them to improve.

What a bunch of mongs. Would pump and dump but thats about all the merit they have.

They have it to easy at life,thats the problem.They use pussy to achieve everything,get in best clubs,they dont even need school,hang around richest guys,its just too easy to be a woman in 2018.And thats why things need to change my friends

Based gender D&C misrepresentation poster

I don't hate women, but women hate me, so why should I care when they die at the hands of the men they love?

Don't get so bent out of shape, memeflag guy.
This place is like 20% white, and most of the whites have euro flags. The rest are shitskin Amerilards who grew up on a steady diet of narco terror vids (and real life events in their neighborhood),and Jow Forums memes from their fellow mutts
PS, photoed is the standard Jow Forums 98% face

Attached: 1545322013352s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Woman in 2018 Tutorail:
-Be born with a pussy
-Be 15 years old
-Wear thongs and put pictures on instagram
-Enjoy sucking dicks partying not caring about anyone or society or anything but own sexual pleasure
-Look at men simply as sperm givers not care about their feelings and emotions
?????
Profit

i have no respect for women, they are the ones behind pro immigration parties, they are nearly all disgusting leftist whores

Im glad they died

> Jow Forums is against the kind of stupidity that got those libtard girls slaughtered
> hurr durr Jow Forums hates wamen

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt. Women were both safer and happier before this whole feminist bullshit.

Is it actually betrayal if they have betrayed you first?

White women had fallen from grace long before the men turned to rice. In fact, that is what spurred the yellow fever in the first place: the search for a classical (aka wife-material) woman.

Fag, white women are nothing but race traiting whores. They deserve to suffer these consequences since the love multiculturalism so much and hate their own race

Attached: 51A145C3-27C8-4AC9-9CF5-800BCDD260FD.png (500x487, 70K)

Being an incel doesn't help anything desu. Forcing your way through it helps though. Shit is getting Darwinian as we speak.

You're pretty simple minded and you don't get the board itself.
>Everybody hates the jews
>It's everybody else's fault
I'm sure you can understand that logic and how you're missing the point.
Why the muslims killed the women? Why are muslim women probably the worst treated in the world aside from, maybe, some african villages? How come The West is one of the safest and best places for a woman to live yet they seem somehow commited to destroy it?
See, most people here don't hate women as a whole, just the ones that do these stupid things.
Normal women don't get into the news so all the feedback you're getting is, precissely, from these stupid women.
You don't care though. You just came here to shitpost/slide.

it's about leftists not women
faggot

>muh incel
hopefully more stupid leftist cunts get slaughtered by mudslimes

>1 post by this ID

Every single fucking time.

Yes, but don't act as if that's a bad thing.
On the day of the rope, women will either be executed on the spot or sent to BRAAAP barns. The remaining surviving women will have their internet history studied and if support for immigration is found, they'll be sold to the first muslim country willing to buy them. Roast beef vaginas will face mandatory circumcision to repay for the 200 years of male circumcision approved by women. Their right to vote will be removed. Their right to walk alone will be removed.

And best of all, after all that, you'll run a survey, and you'll realize they are happier than ever when you compared them to a white roastie in a multiracial shithole.

Attached: 1477804775769.jpg (1024x576, 116K)