Why do Americans stand and sing the national anthem every day at noon? Seems kinda North Korea-esque to me

Why do Americans stand and sing the national anthem every day at noon? Seems kinda North Korea-esque to me.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=Cq8KfV2eDOQ

Attached: 1740Architecture.png (2688x1064, 3.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0PJhlpponQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZvylOSy5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because thats what citizens to, to bond and raise their spirits.
As it should be.

>American architecture vs British 1740

America was Britain in 1740 you mong.

You would too if you had muh freedom and gunz.

>America
>1740
Shig.

Attached: 0E1C7D44-E34C-4760-AFE7-9A71D714D56C.jpg (1242x1489, 189K)

Damn it Frog let me mock the Yanks in peace. You bastards always do this. Whenever glorious Great Britain asserts themselves toward the USA you white flag faggots jump in and spoil it. This is why England and France can never be friends.

>american architecture 1812

Attached: hith-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-ago-2[1].jpg (1200x675, 93K)

Kek

>leaf

Then sing your hymn too. And defend Brittania. Remember you were once the guys that ruled others, not ruled by others. Rule again.
I am so sad to see your country sinking, even faster than ours.

Attached: battle-of-new-orleans.jpg (1200x887, 417K)

wut?

Attached: 1541796713610.gif (393x372, 460K)

mfw we don't even have a national anthem.
feels bad desu

You don't ?
youtube.com/watch?v=e0PJhlpponQ
???
I am pretty sure you do. Its just not (((official))).

I dont like singing God Save The Queen. I hate to admit it but I prefer La Marseillaise. Maybe when the Queen dies and we have a King again i'll feel better about singing it. The monarchy are traitors. The Government are traitors. The Prime Minister is a cunt and women are running the nation into the ground. Not to mention all the fucking niggers and pakis ruining the country. I want to rise up but the population are sheep, they aren't ready and probably never will be. The situation in Britain is hopeless. The situation for the entire West is fucked. We're all doomed.
Ffs I came to Jow Forums for bants not for these feels.

Attached: 1459215764285.png (402x434, 182K)

>non-Americans actually think this

Shut the fuck up we were America since 1680s when we diverged.

This should be the national anthem of Britain. The Scots Welsh and northern Irish will have to deal with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZvylOSy5A

We don't. When we're kids, however, we stand for what's called the pledge of allegiance in schools. That's also optional, but you're seen as a dick if you don't do it.

t. Assmad kraut or mick

Honestly as an American at least we have our guns, at least we can run off to small villages far away from civilization and pretend the world ain't being smashed to smithereens. I am happy that Americans now are waking up, Brits soon will too, have faith.

>I hate to admit it but I prefer La Marseillaise
Eh, it's a good song though. I mean I'll personally always prefer The Star Spangled Banner, but La Marseillaise is a damn close second to me, that I could not judge anyone for thinking it the best national anthem.

The difference is they CHOOSE to do it.

Why not? Sure it's a bit cringe worthy because US has become muttified/kiked/negrofied, but there's nothing wrong with being patriotic. The (((pledge))) is far worse.

There is always hope user. And if there is none, be that hope. You are a good lad. I know it.
Come on, our greatest rivals, our brothers, sinking into the night in silence ?
I refuse to hear that.
It is time to reverse the tide. Rise Brittania !

Your forced to do the pledge though.

Good suggestion lad. A revolution will surely happen someday and then we will change it.
>The Scots Welsh and northern Irish
Pretty sure they have their own anthems anyway.

There are still a few remote places in Britain but I don't want to hide while my country burns. Some of us have woken up, I just fear it's too few and too slow.

Attached: 1535069328707.png (680x578, 580K)

we all feel like this britbro. i don't know anything else to do but wait and hope for a happening. it just boils down to me being a coward

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

Only a bad moment to endure. We had many. We made it and will do again.
Drinks on me Nigel.
We will see tomorrow morning light together.

Attached: 15-12.jpg (283x432, 45K)

well we're certainly not forced to sing the pledge by an authoritarian government, and there is no laws against not singing. however, every american has a gun, and as such if you do not sing you can expect a hail storm of fucking bullets that even the priests and the policemen would take part of

Thanks lad. Im sorry I was rude earlier. Many of us are finding the revolutionary atmosphere in France inspiring. As our greatest rivals and brothers in arms I pray we will overcome this darkness. I'm prepared to risk it all for this fight.

Attached: 65379_slice.jpg (768x384, 60K)

Attached: america_fuckyeah.jpg (1280x1600, 265K)

Angloer than you, Hernandez.

Hiding and regrouping is important. Showing yourself paints a target, but the CIA already knows everyone who posts here, so lol.

There are people who don't stand for the pledge. No one's forced into any of it. But when you sit, you're considered an asshole by your classmates.

Kek any euro nation that makes presenting own flag some sort of hate crime or social taboo, complaining about u.s. patriotism.

Literally being niggerfied worse than us. Stop it. Mitt memes won’t demutt yourselves.

America's older than the Revolution faggot; not as a country but as a nation

What are you supposed to do in that situation as a non-american tourist visiting the country?

Honestly i'd stand to be respectful but wouldnt sing along because I dont really know the words and its not my anthem.

Our anthem is one of your drinking songs:
`To Anacreon in Heav'n, where he sat in full glee, a few Sons of Harmony sent a petition that he their Inspirer and Patron would be - when this answer arrived from that Jolly Old Grecian.'
America the Beautiful, too.
We sing because we can start drinking in the afternoon.

blue shirt khaki shorts was in the military at some point