Well?

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-190017~2.png (1440x2010, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9AuumIXQU
youtube.com/watch?v=AGEuUvNeFS4
globalnews.ca/news/4599129/queens-graduate-student-pleads-guilty-to-poisoning-fellow-student-researcher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the yellow man plays the long game

100% accurate

Can you blame him?

Based.

But really we shouldn't be teaching chinamen anything. What we teach them will be used to develop the weapons that will destroy us.

typical college pranks. when did everyone get go soft? Me and the guys used to horse around like that all the time back in the old days

why?

>Yukai
What do you call nip that mixes with a chink?

Based as fuck

room mate was probably being an ass hole, nothing to do with the color of his skin.

A chip.

Based Lao Yang

Have you ever lived or worked with POC?

me chinese me play joke me put arsenic in your coke

Usually you try talking to the roommate first, maybe.

based and redpilled

Dorms should be single. They should not force strangers to live together.

I found the black kid's youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9AuumIXQU

Attached: chineee.jpg (400x325, 34K)

Bug-people.

Juwan probably deserved it. Based chink.

Attached: justaprank.png (900x516, 233K)

Nonono, yukai is just yu and kai put together, no nip here

wow you're so not racist will you be my boyfriend i'll fuck you up the ass while you make a onions boi face

That's why we should breed with asians, they are redpilled. What's wrong with them? Imagine what we can do with an Eurasian union.

sheeeit

youtube.com/watch?v=AGEuUvNeFS4

is this supposed to be surprising? Black people are at the intellectual level of children, many are worse. They're like another fucking species.

Look at this thing

Attached: ! ooga booga.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Why did white people do this?

Chinks need to be banned from American universities. They travel in big packs with no sense of manners and smoke and spit wherever they want. Loud as fuck and make everyone uncomfortable wherever they travel to. Not to mention they're all literally spies sent here to steal whatever piece of IP they can get their hands on, our research labs are basically just funneling data and potential breakthroughs to China because we keep letting these chinks work everywhere, instead of taking time and investing in American education.

>Based as fuck
Which peruish are you?

Attached: no-importa-si-eres-de-lima-tampoco-si-eres-de-12548228.png (500x890, 174K)

Dumb white boys think the chink wouldn't have poisoned them.

:D

wtf i love chinks now
did the nigger at least suffer permanent damage?

Holy fuck it's not that hard to poison someone. You don't need a Chemistry PhD, ust put some Fetanyl in their toothpaste. Dumbass chink

Why the fuck was he forced to live with a nigger ? Also dumb chink should use something deadly and hard to detect, and plant him at some not obvious place. Chinks really are fucking stupid.
I stole many things to my roommates through carding and other cybercrime attacks. While a full time student at a prestigious university for a special computer science and computer security degree. I was never remotely suspected and got away with bitchboy rich faggot parisians' money that rougly paid back all my housing these years. I suppose I could've killed them without getting caught.

A result of "anyone can be American" mentality. It's killing our country and people.

globalnews.ca/news/4599129/queens-graduate-student-pleads-guilty-to-poisoning-fellow-student-researcher/

>On Jan. 29, Kingston police arrested and charged Ziejie Wang, a 25-year-old graduate student from Queen’s University, for allegedly administering a noxious substance to the victim. The two men had apparently once lived together and worked as graduate researchers in the Queen’s chemistry department.

>Back in January, investigators were called to the university to meet with security after a graduate student noticed his lunch and water had a bitter and chemical taste, making him feel ill on more than one occasion. This pattern went on for several weeks before the students alerted the authorities.

>The man then set up a hidden video camera near his desk, which allegedly caught Wang on tape putting a clear substance in the victim’s lunch. Kingston police arrested Wang the same day at his home.

>Wang was released by a court shortly after, despite police contesting his release.

fucking kek

>I stole many things to my roommates through carding and other cybercrime attacks
>Proud of stealing
You should be put to death, you dirty fucking Algerian

Imagine if he was white

>On March 18, Royal called police and said he believed someone was tampering with items in his room. He said the milk in his fridge and his mouthwash had changed color

Attached: goofs and spoofs.gif (500x339, 494K)

>

Asians get a handicap to get into college/ get scholarships.
Blacks get a massive boost.

Imagine being a 140iq asian being forced to live with a 90IQ black guy simply because he is black?
Well done jews. Diversity truly is our strength.

Attached: white masn burden.png (933x652, 1.14M)

You never met a Chemistry student then. Fuckers are fucking crazy

Why is he based? He killed an innocent person.

Stealing is immoral.

>THE COLLEGE ADMISSION SCORES INFOGRAPHIC

basically, a 3.0 GPA black guy counts as a 4.0 Asian or white guy.
Jews get in no matter the score of course, don't be antisemitic.

If he's using Thorium from his school's chemical stock to poison someone, then he's definitely one of the dumber Chemistry students

a chap

It really is. So many of our research labs, whether universities, government or private, employ so many foreigners and actually prefer them for various reasons, the main actually being the PIs are all now foreigners and prefer to work with their own. People want to use the excuse that their isn't enough "talent" in America, but don't want to actually invest in America, instead they want to keep letting these fucks in. They may start with green cards and shitty pay, but they quickly take over when given even a little power. Pretty sure the poo that runs microsoft or whatever tech company has publicly stated he wants more poos to work there also

Imagine being a legitimate student taking school very seriously, trying to make your family proud, studying hard, doing everything right...

But.......

Theres this big brown ape stinking up the place, making loud noises, probably rawdogging whores right next to you all night, loud music, messy as fuck, stinks, doesnt go to class

How. Much. Could. You. Take?

ive been browing Royal's IG and never once does he mention the crazy Chinese roomate who may be poising him. all he does is talk about his dumb projects.

This

Wow, Canadians sure are crazy.

Thallium is what he used, it works by competing with Magnesium if I remember correctly

>graduate level chemist
>takes weeks to realize his food is being adulterated despite clearly tasting something abnormal
It'd probably be best if he found another line of work as he's only faulty fume hood and an inquisitive deep sniff away from being an OSHA statistic.

As an aside poisoning is a woman's murder so put Asianmasculinity on suicide watch for the time being.

honoraryan

A lil Thallium never killed anyone..

He is full chink you retarded boomer

>BASED SLANT EYE

>innocent
>nog
Pick one

>asian tried to kill black man, fails
>black man sets up camera to catch asian man, succeeds
i thought asians were smart? couldn't even outsmart a black man

This, really. We know for a god damn fact that the gooks play the long con.

>slowly poisoning
So the same thing supermarkets do?

fpbp

What a heartless monster, he should poison himself too for being a chink.

fpbp

maybe asians aren't so bad after all

Talcum X

>boomer
>Peru

>Royal told police he was puzzled by what happened, saying they had been roommates for several years and he thought they got along well.
honestly this is so typical of asians, they'll smile at you but will secretly poison you because they hate you

>charge him with attempted murder for dosing the nigger with thallium while hundreds of thousands of retards are on the shit every day in the nut houses...

Damn riced

>Authorities said Yang did admit to buying thallium, but said he intended to use it on himself, not on his roommate. According to the district attorney’s office, Yang told police that he wanted to hurt or possibly kill himself if his grades dropped.
>Yang “admitted to purchasing various chemicals on the Internet, including Thallium and stated they were purchased with the intent to harm himself if he did poorly on future exams,” the district attorney said at a press conference.
the stereotypes keep piling up

>the yellow man plays the long game
>and fails
Chinks sink

That's actually a genius excuse that might save his ass

Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk

black lives dont matter, chinks arent fooled by the liberal propoganda

You're not fooling anyone you fucking retard.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-medium-plus-169.jpg (307x173, 10K)

you should poison yourself for being a nigger lover

I'm not Peruvian, faggot. I'm here on vacation. Not everyone uses a VPN here.

This is such a chink move lol

> Royal graduated in May 2018 with a degree in African American/black studies and is also a
musician aspiring to start a rap career

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

He didn't. Niggers in China are always criminals and it was attempted homicide, if he died he would be charged with straight up homicide instead.

This and I’m white even.

>Nigger
>Innocent Person
Pick one.

Attached: 1539368139291.jpg (600x480, 52K)

doubt it, because there's also this
>Yukai Yang was arrested in April on charges accusing him of writing racial slurs, including “n*gger get out of here,” with a black marker in the bedroom of his roommate, Juwan Royal. The slurs were written on Royal’s belongings, including his bed, desk and TV, Lehigh Valley Live reported at the time.
>Police said the handwriting on a written statement provided to investigators by Yang matched the handwriting style of the racial graffiti, according to court documents. Royal told police he was puzzled by what happened, saying they had been roommates for several years and he thought they got along well.
>Yang was charged in April with ethnic intimidation, institutional vandalism and criminal mischief. He was free on 10 percent of $10,000 bail at the time of his arrest on the new charges related to the alleged poisoning of his roommate. In the original case, Yang is due in court on January 18 for a pretrial conference.

>chimp average IQ 75
This is ironic right?

Hopefully he can skip out of the country when no-one is looking. Good try based chink.

Typical austistic chink.

Typical autistic chink.

I hate phone posting :(

Lrn2read it's attempted murder because he didn't complete it. So the person didn't complete dying.

Didn't kill anyone.

>oubt it, because there's also this
>Yukai Yang was arrested in April on charges accusing him of writing racial slurs, including “n*gger get out of here,” with a black marker in the bedroom of his roommate, Juwan Royal. The slurs were written on Royal’s belongings, including his bed, desk and TV,

Top kek

based

Shit happened at Stanford too. PhD science programs are honestly fucked up in America. They hand you a guide to psychological counseling before you start. It’s a high pressure workaholic slave driven world, with so much dependent upon the whims of some shithead professors as well.

>Yang killed Yin

Attached: Röökijäbä.png (376x376, 177K)

>Yukai Yang
>Juwan Royal
don't forget their Mexican roommate Roberto Cukaracha and their white roommate Smith Jones.

What if roommate refuses to listen to you or adhere to sociatal norms and gets aggressive when confronted?

What then? You go full alpha and you poison him. Then go to his funeral and serve everyone fruit punch using him jones personal recipe

>Royal
WE

>Stanford
>crazy slave phd prograns
>whims of shit head PIs

It's almost as if you are/were in a phd program at Stanford.

What department?

>He killed an innocent person.
He killed no-one. Are you stupid or yes?